TOTSE Apparel?

skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
edited July 2010 in Life
I've wondered if anyone's ever considered making/designing any clothing or apparel related to TOTSE? I see a small but outdated collection of shirts and buttons on Cafepress, but not much else floating around.

Comments

• SpookSpook Regular
    edited July 2010
    It would be cool, but it all comes down to the design imo. If someone got some nice basic T-s with some awesome totse graphic I know I'd buy one, or maybe totse patches or something.

Come to think of it, a totse back patch would be pretty badass.
  • RainycityRainycity Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I have some ideas, but im not the best atrist, maybe i coud make some concepts and people with skills could make them better.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    I would buy a shirt with &T on the breast or with the background pattern everywhere (or both) but otherwise don't care.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm making a shirt with a stencil of TOTSE.INFO Read.Know.Do on the front. Good promotion.
  • RainycityRainycity Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Here is my idea
    totse.jpg

but i could see it so much better in my mind, if you cant tell waht the fuck it is, its totse in a trench coat with a old style hat on looking shady in the shadow, in my head i in visioned him in a alley or something just outside the reach of the street light in the shadows. Dont just put totse on a shirt, be creative.
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'd rock a polo shirt with this on the left hand side
    coatoftotsecopy.jpg
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited July 2010
    Rainycity wrote: »
    Here is my idea
    totse.jpg

but i could see it so much better in my mind, if you cant tell waht the fuck it is, its totse in a trench coat with a old style hat on looking shady in the shadow, in my head i in visioned him in a alley or something just outside the reach of the street light in the shadows. Dont just put totse on a shirt, be creative.

That's actually a pretty cool idea. Thank you so very much for explaining what the picture was though lol. At first I thought it was a bottle of jenkem and a penis.
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited July 2010
    We could even go a step further and have Totse wallpaper to actually put on your wall :cool::facepalm:

I might suggest this as a topic for the next photoshop contest in Art and Design and see what everyone thinks.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Here's my stencil I made just from letters from the internet, I'm center-aligning it on a plain black T-shirt and spraypainting it in white.

15p06xs.png
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited July 2010
    Skittles wrote: »
    We could even go a step further and have Totse wallpaper to actually put on your wall :cool::facepalm:

I might suggest this as a topic for the next photoshop contest in Art and Design and see what everyone thinks.

That might actually be pretty cool.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    I have a friend who can print out shirts. I should make some and then sell them around this site.
  • edited July 2010
    Rainycity wrote: »
    Here is my idea
    totse.jpg

I like the concept. Now we need a GD to make it.
    skyclaw441 wrote: »
    Here's my stencil I made just from letters from the internet, I'm center-aligning it on a plain black T-shirt and spraypainting it in white.

15p06xs.png

I'd buy that.
  • StaplesStaples Regular
    edited July 2010
    We need a picture of a guy in a ghilley suit or whatever, laying in the center of times square with a sniper rifle, trying to look inconspicuous
  • edited July 2010
    Hell, I'd buy a tee if they were made. I suck at graphics and shit, but you'd have my support when it comes to buying them.
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited July 2010
    skyclaw441 wrote: »

Nice icon14.gif

There are alternatives to spray painting that may make your design last a longer amount of washes. One of them is using heat set ink, the stuff they use for screen printing. You can find it at most art stores and all you need to do it paint it on, then put cooking paper over it and iron it in. Most cheap ones last up to 100 washes I think? ...its been a long time since I've done screen printing.

Bleaching is another cheaper alternative that comes out looking pretty good as well http://www.stencilrevolution.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18221
  • StaplesStaples Regular
    edited July 2010
    read know do