BBC Covers i-Doser

skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-10668480

Looks like it's the end of the binaural beats sliding under the radar.

Comments

• ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I suck yo dick for sum e-crack man.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    that I-doser shit is about retarded in my opinion
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited July 2010
    lol. The Media's retarded.
  • KundaLiniKundaLini Regular
    edited July 2010
    "It's neat and interesting, but it has absolutely no effect on your perception of pleasure or anything else that was claimed."

This just in! Meditation, sounds, drum therapy and feeling good is impossible!

Thanks to this genius!
  • SolverTSolverT Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    This shit is being blown way out of proportion; it makes me think that this is the first step in the illegalisation of music.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    Idoser is shit. It doesn't work. Binaural beats might have some use in meditation, but the idea that it can replicate the effects of drugs is downright stupid.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    While I agree that the potential for actual trip usage is probably unlikely, I get to sleep using binaural beats quite often. They do work for some purposes, but inducing a full-on trip like suggested probably would not occur.
  • KundaLiniKundaLini Regular
    edited July 2010
    Idoser is shit. It doesn't work. Binaural beats might have some use in meditation, but the idea that it can replicate the effects of drugs is downright stupid.

Damn, if that makes you mad, then you're gonna shit when you realize you can affect your own brain chemistry, without i-doser.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    KundaLini wrote: »
    Damn, if that makes you mad, then you're gonna shit when you realize you can affect your own brain chemistry, without i-doser.

I'm well aware of that. All I'm saying is that it's asinine to expect to replicate the effects of specific chemicals just by listening to headphones.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    I tried I-Doser back on Totse and it didn't work. lol @ Heroin. It might induce a placebo effect but other than that, I don't think so. Plus, I am capable of getting high without using drugs or digital supplements.

• edited July 2010
    I-Doser is dildos.

If it worked, I'd be all over that shit, though.