Walking and Jogging, An Essential Routine For People Who Work While Sitting

DfgDfg Admin
edited January 2012 in Life
This is my 6th day and it's close to a week now. I have been doing some daily walking/jogging/running routines. This is actually the first time since I moved out of my house that I have some sort of workout schedule. When I come back, I usually do some reps using weights. I am trying to get back in decent shape. Next step is a boxing pad and a mat where I can do Yoga and body stretching exercises. I do feel like an odd egg because except for some old fags no one actually considers doing this, I mean I am close to a rich/posh area where people have all the resources they need and still they don't do anything.

At first I was a bit hesitant about this but the movie 50/50 inspired me. The dude like others walked on the payment and run through the streets in New York, I used Google maps to trace two parks but they didn't have a running section, so I have decided to just fuck it and go along the flow. I have to be careful and I don't push myself that much plus the traffic is really a bitch but I am trying to find some isolated places to work out. It's funny where I used to live I had 4 parks and one park dedicated for running.

In short, if you work on the computer like people, kindly get your ass off the chair and take care of your health, you will feel much more better. And although TDR is against working out, it doesn't hurt to increase your chances of survival if something goes down. In Pakistan there is an increase in street crime and I have to be able to defend yourself. Plus, It improve your chances of mating as well. And it keeps other assholes away from you. I already have a stunning personality, people do respect me where ever I go (thank to my height and my eyes *|*).

Again, I cannot stress enough how important walking is, I have adapted my body to handle walking for miles without breaking a sweat, it comes in handy when I want to go from place A to B. What I usually do is just use my cheap MP3 player and put on tracks on it or in case of a long walk, an audio book. The pumped up music keeps your pace up and the Audio books lets you relax. So, take this small yet important advice from me, you don't need a fancy routine, you just need to motivate yourself to take the first step and you have to be confident about it. Trust me, it takes lots of guts to do what I do every day, everyone eyes always judge you because you're doing something that they can't do.

SO, GET OFF YOUR DAMN CHAIR!

Comments

• _Abe__Abe_ New Arrival
    edited January 2012
    +100 Internets to you sir :thumbsup: :D
    And I probably should get my fat ass out of the chair aswell and start walking/jogging/whatever. After my parents decided (when I was 12) that It was too expensive to let me continue with motocross and gocarting (yes, I was VERY spoiled by my parents), I fell into decay :facepalm: :sad:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2012
    _Abe_ wrote: »
    +100 Internets to you sir :thumbsup: :D
    And I probably should get my fat ass out of the chair aswell and start walking/jogging/whatever. After my parents decided (when I was 12) that It was too expensive to let me continue with motocross and gocarting (yes, I was VERY spoiled by my parents), I fell into decay :facepalm: :sad:

You lucky... never actually touched those things :( but I don't mind. Srsly, get moving bro!