ways to obtain cash .

blindbatblindbat Regular
edited July 2012 in Man Cave
post some ideas to obtain cash. legal or illegal. For informational purposes , USE AT YOUR OWN RISK IF YOU DECIDE TO USE THIS INFORMATION.

sceanario :
one way i thought was plane old , stealing cash from someone . maybe they are at an ATM they get money . hold them at knife point ... dont have gun , and run? any ideas? also anyone know at what time this should be done. or certain day of the week?

EDIT: pepperspray. instead of the knife , if you happen to get searched . a knife would be suspicious . so with pepper spray. you can tell em if they scream you'll spray their mouth and it will fuck their lungs and give them bronchitis for life.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2012
    fiverr. Easy as fuck.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2012
    blindbat wrote: »
    certain day of the week?

Friday or Saturday nights. Most people go out for the weekend.
    As for mine - sell prescription drugs. Unfortunately it turns people into assholes as they soon leave you and get harder stuff off other people.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited July 2012
    Only cash then pickpocketing at a club or bar. Goods that can be sold for cash- lift items from home improvement stores, do return fraud with fake ids, sell store credit. Huge moneymaker if you know how to work those home improvement stores.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited July 2012
    Got any skills? Im handy with a spanner so I make money fixing cars for people sometimes.

After my course finishes I want to start buying broken cars (head gaskets, blown transmissions, motors etc ) fixing them and selling them on for profit.