So I'm thinking of getting a vasectomy

angryonionangryonion Just some guy
edited June 2012 in Life
Who got snipped and how bad was it?
My wife and I are the age where if we did get pregnant the chances are that we would end up having a cabbage patch kid,so rather than deal with rubbers and other shit I think I'm just gona get snipped.
So TOTSEANS what do you think?
Oh and what about saving a sample just in case my wife gets hit by a truck and I wind up with a young hotty that wants kids.:D

Comments

• ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited June 2012
    Even if your wife doesn't 'accidentally get killed' I would still save a sample, before it's too late. Do you already have kids? If you do I wouldn't bother, but if you don't, you should definitely save some. You never know what the future holds!
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited June 2012
    No kids, at the age of 45 I don't really dont want any.
    Oh and I do love my wife and I would be lost without her but shit happens.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    A) I was against having kids but seeing as it gives me an opportunity to create the second Hitler, I am more inclined towards having kids.
    B) ALWAYS think about your generation. Human have been surviving because they can keep increasing their lifespan by raising kids and passing their gene along.

In short, carefully think about it. A lot can go wrong. If you both love each other, I am sure you would want something that can share the same DNA as both of you and give your life a new start. Or you can have a second wife and use her to raise the baby.

Whatever works for you, but think hard before doing it.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2012
    If you alter the OEM equipment you will void the warranty.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited June 2012
    Even if your wife doesn't 'accidentally get killed' I would still save a sample, before it's too late. Do you already have kids? If you do I wouldn't bother, but if you don't, you should definitely save some. You never know what the future holds!

I agree with all this.
    angryonion wrote: »
    No kids, at the age of 45 I don't really dont want any.
    Oh and I do love my wife and I would be lost without her but shit happens.

Lol'd.
    edited June 2012
    I'm still on the fence on this but ah shit I hate the thought of my balls being useless,does the world really need anymore angry drunks?
    But the upside is being able to bang away carefree, I'm going to have to drink somemore.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2012
    Hmmm....She couldn't just get her tubes tied bro?

• edited June 2012
    Personally, I'd say don't do it. You'd instantly regret the procedure, just wear a condom - it takes like an extra 20 seconds to unwrap and put on.

Roll before you rock!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Just a friendly offer, I have a special service for anyone looking to get hooked. I am offering 100% pure Dfg Semen. Place your order now!
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited June 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    Just a friendly offer, I have a special service for anyone looking to get hooked. I am offering 100% pure Dfg Semen. Place your order now!

Will the child come out with a beard, turban, and briefcase bomb?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Will the child come out with a beard, turban, and briefcase bomb?

All three plus brown skin.
    edited June 2012
    Dfg wrote: »

Dear Mr Dfg

I have purchased your product and I'm not satisfied with the results. I find it keeps trailing out of my anus after I insert it.
    How would I 'rectum'fy this issue?

Yours Sincerly
    One unsatisfied customer

***Waits for the totsean solutions...:rolleyes:***
    edited June 2012
    Anyway, back to subject. Angryonion, any more news on the snip?
    edited June 2012
    Anyway, back to subject. Angryonion, any more news on the snip?
    No new news,I'm still on the fence. No hurry either.I keep on weighing the options,one day I'm like screw it I'm gona do it and then I'm like no fucking way.
    edited June 2012
    No new news,I'm still on the fence. No hurry either.I keep on weighing the options,one day I'm like screw it I'm gona do it and then I'm like no fucking way.
    You must be in a great relationship to go through with the process. That's a good thing bro...:thumbsup:
    I hear the recovery stage is a little painful for a week or so. a friend was saying. (I asked him due to this thread) No major side effects except walking around like a gun slinger for a week.

Do eeeet for my granny!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Dear Mr Dfg

I have purchased your product and I'm not satisfied with the results. I find it keeps trailing out of my anus after I insert it.
    How would I 'rectum'fy this issue?

Yours Sincerly
    One unsatisfied customer

***Waits for the totsean solutions...:rolleyes:***

Sir,

Dfg's semen are only to be used in the Vaggy, it's not built for Anal tunnel. Kindly refer to the owners manual section A. It clearly states the recommended uses of this product. However, drinking it is allowed because Dfg semen is created using PWX (Pure Wanking Experience) which yields the best results possible.

Best Regards,
    Client Care

Whatever you do, think about the future and good luck.