I hate my job and this is why

angryonionangryonion Just some guy
edited June 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Its not so much the job I hate its how the place is managed.
The service manager is a pot head, that in and of in it self is not a problem except when the guy is stoned,which is all the time.
Yesterday he was so lit up I made a comment that he could hide his own easter eggs and forget where he put them,everyone had a chuckle except for him,he didn't get the joke.
Can you say MORON??
Today I was balls deep in work,I had alot going on heres a list.
1.Used car saftey check.
2.Trying to figure out a network problem with our computer that we use to fix cars.
3.teaching my young padawan how to install a new cabin air filter in a 08 MZ3 "he listens but does not hear"
4. noise in a car that I just serviced somehow the shock mount got loose during an oil change.
Then I took this picture.
DSC03324-Copy.jpg
I work my balls off because my boss is a cheap fuck,Thats why I hate my job.

Comments

• edited September 2014
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited June 2012
    I'm sure there is a way you can use this to your advantage? If he's so faced off the grass all the time, there must be something you can do that can help this in your favour? Trick him into thinking you done more work then you have?
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited June 2012
    Leave. Then when he realises how valuable you are and crys for you to come back, ask for a pay rise.

Gamble, but what are going to do? work under a moron you hate for the rest of your life?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Good suggestions, basically I see a big opening for exploiting the work force. I highly suggest whoring yourself there. Wherever I work, I make it look like, I do all the hard work. That in turn increases my value, you should try that. Take a chill pill, and wait for your turn.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2012
    1. Find out where he keeps his stash.
    2. Lace it with some LSD.
    3. Mind fuck him while he is tripping.
    4. ???
    5. Profit.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2012
    trx100 wrote: »
    Ouch. Dealing with people who are stoned all the fucking time does my head in, a lot of the time they're absolutely braindead idiots who don't have clue what's going on. How someone like that can run a business is beyond me.

This. Don't get me wrong, some can do it and others can't.
    This guy obviously can't.

My Dad, who regularly bitched and moans about his job upon coming home around 7pm, said today "I really feel at peace in my job now...I just want to get more hands on" (he's been in I.T since he was about 18, in the latter half of the 1980s.

Wouldn't mind him posting some work stories here actually. I remember his co-workers in his previous job used to do a load of pills and he asked me, as a drug n00b - unlike my Mother, if people like to rub their faces and get large pupils on Ecstasy. Was funny, but he fucking hated them. Like most people in his jobs as he has almost no qualifications due to caring for disabled Parents and being more interested in earning short-term money in school, but he has the gift of the gab and plenty of work-hours experience which in my view, is just as good. Beats the brain dead Students I almost always see in his Companies.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2012
    I use to work for a mazda service department and our shop looked as productive as that sometimes. :D
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited June 2012
    Ouch. Dealing with people who are stoned all the fucking time does my head in, a lot of the time they're absolutely braindead idiots who don't have clue what's going on. How someone like that can run a business is beyond me.

Did you manage to solve the network problem?

Yes, I had to reinstall the network driver and update the VCM.The VCM is the vehicle communiction module.
    edited June 2012
    I'm sure there is a way you can use this to your advantage? If he's so faced off the grass all the time, there must be something you can do that can help this in your favour? Trick him into thinking you done more work then you have?
    I could have gotten the guy fired long ago but I kinda feel bad for him,his wife left him and took EVERYTHING.He will fuck up real bad sooner or later and the problem will take care of itself.
  • edited June 2012
    angryonion wrote: »
    I could have gotten the guy fired long ago but I kinda feel bad for him,his wife left him and took EVERYTHING.He will fuck up real bad sooner or later and the problem will take care of itself.

Maybe his real fate rests in your hands. Is he a good guy when he's not stoned? Perhaps you could make him realize that he's a fuck up but can turn himself a clean page and start over, being a good boss and not being high all the time. Or you could just get his ass fired and be done with it, hell maybe someone else will take over who's ten times better. Just because his wife left him doesn't mean he should be allowed to hold your life back too.
    edited June 2012
    Maybe his real fate rests in your hands. Is he a good guy when he's not stoned? Perhaps you could make him realize that he's a fuck up but can turn himself a clean page and start over, being a good boss and not being high all the time. Or you could just get his ass fired and be done with it, hell maybe someone else will take over who's ten times better. Just because his wife left him doesn't mean he should be allowed to hold your life back too.
    I'm not being held back,I could quit get him fired whatever I'm just hoping things will change soon.The owner of the place knows there is a problem but in order to fix it he's going to have to higher someone that costs more and that's not gonna happen.
    If I wanted to I could have his job,I was doing it before he got on board but I have a people problem.
    I tend to go off on people who think they are better than me.These assholes that live in the Boston suburbs are the worst ever,they are the worlds worst fucking cunts on the planet,they talk down to you the moment they walk in the door.
    They remind me of this southpark episode.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=7FAI_-woNh4
    The jews from Cambridge are bad.
    The indians from Newton are worse.
    But the hardest ones to deal with is the Irish white trash from South Boston,they think because they bought a new car that they should get a blowjob on every visit or some shit.
    I tend to speak my mind and so I'm not the service manager.