If I ever built a fan, I would clone Haiku

DfgDfg Admin
edited June 2012 in Life
http://info.bigassfans.com/haiku-peek
http://www.bigassfans.com/how-they-work/
[h=1]How They Work[/h] Big Ass Fans are the highest quality, most meticulously engineered HVLS fans on the planet. HVLS stands for High Volume / Low Speed, meaning Big Ass Fans move a lot of air with their size (which is up to 24-ft. in diameter), not speed. Moving at a low speed means less energy used for operation, translating into more energy savings for you. And Big Ass Fans aren’t just for the warmer months. Big Ass Fans can save you money and keep you comfortable year-round.
[h=3]Summer Cooling[/h] Nature put us on earth with a built in air conditioner: Smart. We engineer our Big Ass Fans to make the most of it: Smarter. Thanks to a steady, gentle breeze, Big Ass Fans “cools” by increasing evaporative cooling, or, the rate at which perspiration is evaporated from the skin’s surface. In some cases, our fans make the surrounding area feel between 8 – 16ºF cooler! See what we’re talking about.
Energy efficient and cost effectiveness: Smart.
You: Smartest.
[h=3]Winter Heat Distribution[/h] It’s not uncommon for the temperature to differ 20ºF from floor to ceiling in taller spaces, especially in the winter. Say you have a building with a ceiling height of 30-ft. and it seems as if the heating system is kicking on every 5 minutes. It probably is cycling more than necessary because the thermostat is at eye level but all the heat is going up! Big Ass Fans gently distribute the heat trapped at the ceiling down to the floor, causing the heating system to cycle less frequently, thus reducing your heating bills by as much as 30%. With a 1 to 2 year return on investment, that’s more than enough to make you feel all warm and cozy inside. Take a look.
Learn how the NEW SmartSense365™ system will ensure your fan is running optimally, thereby maximizing your energy savings during the winter and ensuring constant comfort in the summer.

[vimeo]9157631[/vimeo]

Not only they're sexy, they're really amazing as well.

I am thinking of importing them in Pakistan.

Comments