How and when I fucked my mom - 122,933 views

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited August 2012 in Life
How and when I fucked my mom is totseans box office hit and takes out the most viewed thread award. :fap:

This doesn't surprise me to be honest. Most of us know the original totse was made up of obscure content, therefore the shock factor is long gone. (Reason some of us made it into communities like totse, etc. :rolleyes:) But what I'm wondering is "How" and "Why" does a thread like this accumulate so many hits? (Your perspectives) Is it because there are so many people out there that actually fantasize about fucking their mothers? Perhaps curiosity concerning taboo content, "A walk on the darkside" you might say.

Anyways: I'd like to hear your theories on this thread subject. Especially from those that actually clicked this thread expecting a moment of incestual depravity. If you're an unregistered user attracted by a google search then signup, share your thoughts. You don't need to hang around if you don't want. I'm just looking for input. ;)

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited July 2012
    interesting. where are the stats?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2012
    interesting. where are the stats?
    At the bottom of the BB Just hit the arrow on one of the subjects and change the search to wuteva. ;)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2012
    I am reading incest on Reddit. Ha, the Irony.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited July 2012
    That story was hot. :o
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2012
    I'm guessing females have incest fantasies too? I just need to find myself a really fucking depraved broad to even give my dick some life.

As for the thread, it's basically copy/paste from literotica. That sorta shit draws in perverts from all over (including Dfg) as it's practically anonymous. Maybe, just maybe, if we had an Erotic Story section where we find stuff like this and put it, we could draw more people onto the boards.

Just a thought, people.
  • edited July 2012
    It's pretty crazy. People must just love seeing really weird, messed up stuff. We should all have a go at writing some fucked up stories and see who gets the most hits :D
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2012
    Well I just stuck that fucker I think it deserves that much at least.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited July 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    I'm guessing females have incest fantasies too?

Yes. *hides head in shame* I think incest is SOOOOO hot. I wouldn't do it unless I had a hot cousin, like I wouldn't fuck an immediate family member. The thought of others committing incest is just so hot, as long as it's consensual and not like some old man raping his young daughter, that would be fucked up.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    I'm guessing females have incest fantasies too? I just need to find myself a really fucking depraved broad to even give my dick some life.

As for the thread, it's basically copy/paste from literotica. That sorta shit draws in perverts from all over (including Dfg) as it's practically anonymous. Maybe, just maybe, if we had an Erotic Story section where we find stuff like this and put it, we could draw more people onto the boards.

Just a thought, people.

Good idea, the fiction section works. But I have another plan for it :D
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2012
    trx100 wrote: »
    It's pretty crazy. People must just love seeing really weird, messed up stuff. We should all have a go at writing some fucked up stories and see who gets the most hits :D
    I like this idea. ^ :thumbsup:
    Well I just stuck that fucker I think it deserves that much at least.
    LoL! :D
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited August 2012
    Firstly because it was a well written story, whether you are into that kind of thing or not. Secondly, I clicked on the link because I thought that it was going to be a true story (by viewing the title) and was quite shocked into clicking it (I remember going really?!?!?! after reading the title). That combination of factors I think made it very popular.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2012
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    Yes. *hides head in shame* I think incest is SOOOOO hot. I wouldn't do it unless I had a hot cousin, like I wouldn't fuck an immediate family member. The thought of others committing incest is just so hot, as long as it's consensual and not like some old man raping his young daughter, that would be fucked up.

Jesus I wanna bone you so bad. I get a boner reading about incest but interested in doing it IRL.