Phone surveys

angryonionangryonion Just some guy
edited August 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Ok so Friday night I'm sitting at my computer smokin some weed and drinkin as always, the phone rings,I answer and its some woman from the Massachusetts health dept and they would like to do a survey.
I say Ya alright lets do it so after about 15 minutes of boring generic shit she starts in on sex stuff.I play along for awhile but the questions just got more and more personal.
I finally flipped my shit when she asked me if i ever wanted a dick up my ass or if i ever fantasized about sucking another mans dick.NO HOMO
Weed induced paranoia and rage filled me and I really don't remember what I said but I hung up the phone and then she called back:mad:
Thats when I went off the deep end, it actually made my wife cry that I was abusing this cunt so bad.I started asking her questions like did she like it when her daddy came in her mouth and if she ever sucked her mommy's clit,ECT real nasty shit.
Anyway I hung up and tried to forget about it but tonight they called back.
They actually had the balls to ask if I wanted to finish the survey.I polity told them that they had the wrong number.
Fuck.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2012
    If they call back again give them my number. I could have fun with them...
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited August 2012
    The worst I had involved the local university doing phone surveys on gambling. After being called each day for a week, each time telling the cunts on no uncertain terms to stop calling me or things would turn nasty, I called up the university and made a formal complaint against the department responsible. Needless to say, the survey was canned very quickly.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited August 2012
    Ya like you are in my Rolodex.:420:
    The paranoid in me tells me that they want to flush out the so called unstable elements in the system and proceed to incarcerate anyone who gets in the way.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2012
    We are going to miss you. If she can have the misses let us know which FEMA camp you are in and maybe we can send you some contraband.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2012
    I got a fucking weird call yesterday and they returned it, only for me to find out the death threats have come back. Your question filled phone call sounds quite fun actually :hai:

"Yeah I just love the dick, do you?"
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2012
    If they call back again give them my number. I could have fun with them...
    I'll take some of this action as well AO....:thumbsup:
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited August 2012
    Tonight they called back AGAIN!!
    I think they get paid per survey so if it didn't get finished they don't get paid or some shit.
    It was a guy this time he's like all hey we didn't get to finish the survey last time how are you?
    So I say fine It would be better if you would stop calling me, he says well we didn't finish, I say stop calling me, he say's we didn't finish the survey.
    I say I don't give a shit and hang up, I hope this is the end of it.
    The guy sounded like a fagget anyway.
    Total gay ass fuck.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2012
    Tell them to ring you @ work and put it on speaker phone so your workmates can share the lolz. :D