TDR, you impacted wider than I, you know

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited August 2012 in Spurious Generalities
I thought I'd share this. My housemate from my final year at University heard me playing a song, and ended up having it as a favourite song.

Wondered what it is?
Well here you go! And the blanked out "House ~" bit is just our house number, referring to me without my name as I have that low-level activity Facebook account.
Wasted%20Days.png

Also this. Never know when to use it but hey, it may appeal lol
Florida%20cutaway.gif

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2012
    Freddy Fender? He got kicked out of our country for trying to bring weed in during a tour, back in the wai back days. For that he has my respect. :thumbsup:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2012
    We are all like the wings of butterflies my little brother. We flap and flitter about with often little clue as to what effect our subtle motions may have half a world away. But is always cool to get feedback that one of our flutters or flaps did something cool somewhere we have never been.
    edited August 2012
    We are all like the wings of butterflies my little brother. We flap and flitter about with often little clue as to what effect our subtle motions may have half a world away. But is always cool to get feedback that one of our flutters or flaps did something cool somewhere we have never been.

Oh c'mon! TDRs post ^ only registered an 0.08 :rolleyes:

http://www.blablameter.com/index.php
    edited August 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Oh c'mon! TDRs post ^ only registered an 0.08 :rolleyes:

http://www.blablameter.com/index.php

That is because I am 99.92% real and .08% Hostess preservatives.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2012
    YOU BEST BELIEVE IT, BK!
    And yup, TDR. It's odd to think how something which may seem small can make an impact (in our situation) across the world to a person completely unknown.

Makes me think of the scenes in "Run Lola Run".
    Also the things I'd do to that girl. HRNG! :fap:
    600full-run-lola-run-screenshot.jpg

Girl o' my dreams.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited August 2012

Ahh, I love that. I'll note that down on a piece of paper and use it sometime :)
    edited August 2012
    That is because I am 99.92% real and .08% Hostess preservatives.
    touché WANZl.gif:D
    edited August 2012
    Wait, nobody has posted this yet? WTF are we doing around here? Losing our minds?
    edited August 2012
    Mang! I've seen way to many wasted days and wasted nights...:(