The time I got to trip-sit a first timer

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited January 2013 in Man Cave
Last week I had the pleasure of trip-sitting a very close friend who was curious about psychedelics for a long time. She is a great looking girl, quite Tomboy-ish so we get on (despite my dislike for public displays of affection when she does get a bit girly, but I digress).

I weighed out 2g for me and 1.5g for her of dried psilocybin mushrooms.
At 6pm I took them, and at 7pm she took hers (I rolled them into pellets for ease of consumption, if anyone has ever taken dried mushrooms you know what I am on about).

After gauging her response, I sat in the garden for a smoke, and she was convinced there was "dry rain" in the air. She kept saying "but I can see the rain, it's just not wet!". I just enjoyed the body load and we went in to watch 20 minutes of Futurama while we got ready to go out. By now the sun was setting. It was about 19:45hrs.

At first, after I giggled a load, we walked to a bar in Town and I had a couple of beers. I got her a vodka and coke, and rightly so - she declined to drink it as she wanted to see the raw effects of the mushrooms. I agreed, as for her first trip I would hate for it to be jaded by alcohol. Me? I have tripped over 30 times (no bragging) and so sank a couple of bottles and finished her vodka and lemonade off in 5 gulps.
While we were there, however, she was transfixed by the ice and lemon slice in her drink. Spending upwards of 10 minutes staring at the ice, moving it round with her straw, commenting on how it was like a microcosm of an iceberg. Just the beginning.
Our attention soon turned to the carpet and general decor.
Much like in Fear and Loathing, both of us could see the shapes shift slightly and I blurted out "Holy hell, where did that couples' food come from?" as it just appeared from nowhere. I looked up to see her pupils had enlarged quite a bit, so I knew my job as a trip-sitter was going well.
After about 30 minutes in an ever-increasing capacity restaurant/bar, we headed to the river in the City where I went to university (she is going into her second year) and took in the noise, reflected light and general aura of the river, surrounded by rich, Roman and Saxon history.

Sitting in silence for the best part of 20 minutes we then headed off, both commenting on how we felt like we were floating, up to a hill overlooking the City. The best comment by far from her was, as there was a metal fence, "the City is tamed - it's behind a cage and I can finally feel free". It sure did look that way and having someone elses' view on the same thing was great. I really valued it.
We just sat, listening to the bats and birds flying and chirping around us. Watching the city, alive below us. People were going around their nightly business, feeling enlightened.
As a Student at the University I often came here, and we both did when I lived with her in my final year as it allowed us to escape the "pressure cooker" feeling of the University and City life.
hdr_00012_1%20%28Small%29.jpg

Walking back we passed the ecclesiastical quarter of the City, looking at houses that could have been straight from the Lord of the Rings movies. There were also Police to which I said "heh, we can't get in trouble as we've eaten all the evidence".
We looked at the massive Church, thinking it seemed totally out of place despite being there from 1066AD or so. The architecture took on so much more detail, the starlight reflected off the chrome where the flag was flapping on top. So natural, so elegant.
So carefree.
From below the lights showed up parts of the building and we just stared in awe, appreciating the man-made beauty of it, but the "wrong" placing of it. A real headfuck.

The night ended buying a kebab (she did) and literally gliding home, watching Scrubs and then appreciating the bedsheets and being very glad I was chosen as her trip-sitter.

Her friend gave her a lot of shit for doing mushrooms, saying (I quote) "they can kill you!". As a grower I took that as someone saying to me "your cooking sucks and can kill people". As following my guidance she had her phone turned off the whole time, I had 5mg valium on me for her in case of emergency to stop the trip and had a clear plan of where to go. Practicing with people in a shallow manner to gauge her reactions, or just to spend time alone if we wanted.

Everyone should try mushrooms at least once in their life. Seriously. I just hope there are friends you can count on to trip-sit for you.

Just thought I'd put this out for you lot to read :)

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2012
    Woke up a while ago, let me shower and I will read this.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    Hope you like it :) she went out with her mates last night to a club and I got a text (with their names) so after saying "please don't tell everyone I give out Class A drugs for free" I looked them up on Facebook.

This is gonna be one helluva time. The short hair on one of them :fap: psychedelic gangbang please.
  • ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited September 2012
    Sounds like a damn good time. I have always loved watching Futurama if I am any kind of high I imagine she had quite the time, nothing ever really compares to the first experience with a drug.
    edited September 2012
    Well she certainly wants to do it again and I am having a 4 cup PF-Tek grow colonising now. As for her mates, that short haired one is in a relationship :angry:

And yep, she tells all those who want to hear about it and I am now seen as some Timothy Leary character in my old University City.
  • ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited September 2012
    I always got frustrated with people talking about things, once an image is created it is damned hard to get rid of and those things have a way of biting you on the ass.
    edited September 2012
    Tell me about it. I think I enjoyed the years of Uni in the sense I lived in halls each year so I could be a new person. I just told her to keep it shush otherwise there'd be no more. But hey, at least she enjoyed it to that extent. Just needs to know when to say things, and to whom. The cops would love to bust anyone in the psychedelic scene as it would make a great headline and a rare cop.
  • 0000000000 Regular
    edited January 2013
    i think if this girl you've posted about multiple times read all the shit on here, it would be another bridge to cross in gaining contractual coitus from her.
    edited January 2013
    I don't post that much about her - different people innit.
    Always chop and change. They call me the wanderer...
  • 0000000000 Regular
    edited January 2013
    they call me platt
    74960_579039268789238_724905146_n.jpg