Why are they putting less sugar in everything

Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
shouldn't they be putting more in so fat-ass kids will bug their parents for a fix? idiots...

Comments

• AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    It has to do with the whole new 'healthy diet' plans that are being put out. However, I don't like the new healthy food plans because its simply retarded to replace natural sugar with artificial sweeteners that are worse for the body and proven to be carcinogenic at a certain level and to cause cancer. I'd rather those fat ass kids just be consuming normal sugar.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Why do I gotta eat shitty snacks just because some people think parenting is having the happiest kid on the block (thus the most obese).
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    It has to do with the whole new 'healthy diet' plans that are being put out. However, I don't like the new healthy food plans because its simply retarded to replace natural sugar with artificial sweeteners that are worse for the body and proven to be carcinogenic at a certain level and to cause cancer. I'd rather those fat ass kids just be consuming normal sugar.

^This.
  • edited July 2010
    Why do I gotta eat shitty snacks just because some people think parenting is having the happiest kid on the block (thus the most obese).

Seriously, fuck childhood obesity. It's cuttin' into da meff industrys profit margin :mad::mad::mad:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    Well kids don't really know how much sugar with give them a sugar high. They just want candy because it's candy. So I guess companies are trying to cut down on sugar costs to the extent that it increases profits.