My Dad, the unwitting Vigilante

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited September 2012 in Spurious Generalities
I heard from a mate yesterday of a spate of Garage burglaries and assaults in my small part of the World.

I told my Dad about it and he called back asking how I knew. I told him and he went on to say the following, paraphrased.

"I took the dog out for a walk around 2am and she began to growl and bite at a bush. Was pretty odd until I heard someone say 'I'm not here' and he was wearing a white hoodie. I kept walking until I saw Police lights and German Shepherds coming down the road with their handlers - I then helped them in the chase for those I heard."

Turns out they nicked weapons among other things. Kinda glad my Dad didn't piss them off alone. As I was away at the time, I then found out the Police came into the house to award him and get a photo :facepalm: so glad they didn't come upstairs to my room - although they had no reason to (other than they were allowed on the property).

Still, pretty odd hearing about it.

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    I heard someone say 'I'm not here'
    Fuck me! Desperate crims are stupid sometimes. Bit hard convincing a dog you're a talking bush who has location issues.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2012
    Well, your Dad has balls, most people would just run away.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Fuck me! Desperate crims are stupid sometimes. Bit hard convincing a dog you're a talking bush who has location issues.
    Yeah I have to agree.

Crim"I'm not here"
    Cop" ok I'll go look else where then"

Fucking morons.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    Lol the guy was there, crouching down in a WHITE hoodie so he stuck out. Dog was going spastic and Dad looked down on him and yep, apparently he said "I'm not here".

Gotta wonder at times :confused: