Spain riots

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited September 2012 in Spurious Generalities
So the Eurozone has had another one fall. Frustrations over healthcare (lol, ironic seeing as Europeans bitch at the USA for it - but then again in other parts of Europe all is fine, for now), lack of jobs (25% unemployment in Spain and more Graduates etc = more pissed off young, impressionable people), a loss of confidence in Government and EU and of course, a feeling of alienation (like the 99 vs. 1% mentality).

There are some pretty epic and yet disturbing videos of the protests turning violent (for any An4rch1s7s out there you may like the Police getting pwned - then you can grow up). To be fair that's the only job they have - because if they get the sack or quit, there's no more options.
It may seem very "Third Reich-ey" but hey, it's their job.
Shame one got drop-kicked (see video #2).

HURRDURR WORLD REVOLUTION! - I know, it's Al-Jazeera but still, gives some context

So looks like Southern Europe is going down the toilet slowly but surely. I know Italy is feeling it, but not about Portugal (which is like a Third World Country having been there). Maybe it's time to go live in Switzerland. Just because.

Or maybe Scandanavia - the North seems welcoming. Plus being White and Aryan in appearance may help my situation.

dad says he wants to "fuck off to America" which seems a good idea. If the USA goes awry there's always South. Just retire early, do Coke and chill the fuck out.
Well, as much as you can "chill" on Coke.

Also don't fuck with (I'm guessing) French or British protesters.
They'll milk ya.
W2Wca.jpg

Comments

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    Fuck i didn't think you could get that sort of range from a cow udder.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2012
    I predicted this about 2 or 3 years ago on Zoklet. Here are the links to the threads I started over there about the imminent economic collapse of the EU and the social disorder that would ensue.

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=115023
    http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=115326
    http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=115324
    http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=115332

This is not the late 1920's and 1930's and people are much more aware of the financial manipulation that takes place and the scale of that interference. They are not going to stand by and watch as all there hopes, dreams, and chance of financial prosperity for their prodigy is stolen by bankers. I warned people that this time the sheep would rise up and bloody the shepherd's eyes. This is just the beginning of a long and bloody period that has begun in human history. Someday our great great grandchildren, if we survive, will look back on this period and wonder at the barbarity and greed that exists in our time much the same as many today view say the dark ages of Europe or the many of the ancient Roman practices. The only other remarks I have on this event were best said by a young man named Robert Zimmerman in 1964...
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    I can't agree with you any more about great-grandchilden looking back at this time, I just hope they will be moving on from Capitalism and in comes the historical comparisons you just made.
    I can picture it now - "Gramps, how did you live under capitalism? Inequality, war, unnecessary spending and political parties that will all fail you?". Its like surviving a war.
    This is our war, I hate to say.
    Could easily go Tyler Durden up in this biatch.

Also you're pretty darn good with predicting history. I say that as there need to be people who can learn from the past, else history will repeat itself.

Dad and I were just discussing Spain. Not a good prediction for the rest of the EU. I'm glad we have the GBP, and are total pricks in the Euro Parliament much to the annoyance of German and French leaders.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2012
    RemadE wrote: »

Also you're pretty darn good with predicting history. I say that as there need to be people who can learn from the past, else history will repeat itself.

Which is why I should be I should be in charge so instead of making the same old mistakes over and over again we can make exciting new ones.
    RemadE wrote: »
    Dad and I were just discussing Spain. Not a good prediction for the rest of the EU. I'm glad we have the GBP, and are total pricks in the Euro Parliament much to the annoyance of German and French leaders.

The Germans have not mattered since the Battle of Kursk and the French have not mattered since the Battle of Agincourt. So elect nothing but Pikeys to the EU parliment and put their panties in a permanent knot.