Every time you go to work, just remember

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited October 2012 in Spurious Generalities
3rebs3.jpg

I'm currently enjoying incapacity benefits, but this image pissed my Parents off a treat this morning.

Cheers! :hai:

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2012
    I don't get it.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2012
    It's asking you the question of whether your tie is worth the money you are paid at work. For example I said the notion to my Parents and hoped they would look to better the environment they work in (almost got punched).

I dunno, hits a note with me, but maybe because I used to give speeches with Mr Ian Bone - a leading Anarchist figure in London.

Can't stand him now.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2012
    I am sorry I am a bit out, what does this mean. Dumb it down a bit. Does it mean that you should improve your work area or something?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Just ask yourself whether you are worth the money you get paid, essentially. It has to be said, Anarchists and the like use it a lot but in certain cases it does make me think "is my Dad really worth the money he gets paid for working weekends and until 7pm?" etc. I do realise that sometimes you have to take the workload like a slut as you can't afford to be out of work or getting a new job because of family, which is why I intend to live alone.

And that note has put a smile on my face :)
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited October 2012