I think we should all be like this

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited October 2012 in Spurious Generalities

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2012
    If even 10% of the people on Earth who were not involved in politics spoke this way homicide rates would increase.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2012
    Challenge ACCEPTED.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2012
    If even 10% of the people on Earth who were not involved in politics spoke this way homicide rates would increase.

cough *my subtle call for political assassinations* cough

Now you see, I, like many others are with you on this point. And let me tell you why.
    That type of language, here in the West, or anywhere, is proof that my opponent can avoid the real issues at hand here. Conversations need to address the issue - need to be comprised of sentences that are short, snappy, witty. Unless they are of a descriptive or otherwise expanded nature.
    It's quite clear, as you can see my opponent, that he beats around the bush. He does not like to penetrate deep enough into the topic, and as a result, pisses us all off with..OH FUCK THIS I GIVE UP!

Yeah. It's annoying as hell. You got me :angry:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2012
    When I encounter that type in anything else than a passing exchange of no significance there is a good a chance as not I either get hung up on or arrested depending on their proximity.