GTA V set in London! (assault on 16yo girl by a nigra)

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited December 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Lol, I did think this advert for the new GTA was a bit too life-like
DAfNH.gif

But upon further attention and with a raging hard-on I realised this actually happened (tsk) in East London. Here be the story!
THIS is the moment a girl of 16 is knocked to the ground in a sickening unprovoked attack.

A man ran up behind the teenager and punched her in the head — sending her tumbling face first on to the pavement.

The callous thug then jogs away while his victim lies motionless on the floor.

The girl was followed from her home for about 500 metres before the man attacked her outside a pub in Plaistow, East London.

Shame it was on November 13th. Keep the news fresh, people!

Link: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article4655208.ece

Comments

• ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited November 2012
    That's a stone cold shame. Situational awareness is a must yo. Just out of curiosity is crime in the U.K. spread pretty evenly amongst ethnic groups or is it like the states where some groups have higher rates and tend toward particular offenses more than others?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2012
    It just goes to show you that a bunny can not change it spots no matter what direction is travels in from the jungle.
  • TasmanianDevilTasmanianDevil Semo-Regulars
    edited November 2012
    It just goes to show you that a bunny can not change it spots no matter what direction is travels in from the jungle.

This is true, it may seem like a good idea to bring one home as a pet after a expedition to the jungle but remember they are still wild animals and may respond strangely to their new surroundings, they will also eat everything in sight and multiply rapidly once of breeding age. Male subjects are also fiercely territorial.
    edited November 2012
    This is true, it may seem like a good idea to bring one home as a pet after a expedition to the jungle but remember they are still wild animals and may respond strangely to their new surroundings, they will also eat everything in sight and multiply rapidly once of breeding age. Male subjects are also fiercely territorial.

True, but they are easily controlled and financially subjugated by addictive substances.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2012
    I should be raging hard on this but I am amazed how good the punch was. I guess you can play GTA IRL. Someone arrest that idiot.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Arkansan wrote: »
    That's a stone cold shame. Situational awareness is a must yo. Just out of curiosity is crime in the U.K. spread pretty evenly amongst ethnic groups or is it like the states where some groups have higher rates and tend toward particular offenses more than others?

Well firstly the guy DID get arrested after huge Public outcry.
    As for the gangs/crime I did write a fair bit in another thread but in short it is mostly ethnic groups within cities. Blacks, Indians/Sikhs, Turkish, Polish and of course not forgetting Whites. Each one is based around Nationalis and English/White groups can be anything from Chavvy street "ruffians" all the way to the White-Collar crime.
    As for violent crimes, it does tend to be more black-oriented and the drug running goes to the Turks.

The link I posted is just to London. Gun crime is also on the steady but also involves whites (as Cities like Manchester and Liverpool have a tendency to lean towards more working class outbursts).

I'll have to write a more comprehensive reply, but it's a pretty interesting subject. Overall I'd say it has become more like the States in the last 30 years as the immigration status of the UK has changed, leading to City "gangs" and them having to hold their turf, so to speak.

Ross Kemp did an interesting series on gangs in the UK. Albeit sensationalist, it did offer an interesting look at just how fucked some of these kids are, carrying cleavers down their trousers etc. Shame they don't sit down and chop their bollocks off.
    There's also a place in London called the "Murder Mile" and earlier this year, there was a grenade and gun attack in Manchester.

Crimes are committed in the UK, it's just different ones are stereotyped to different races, classes etc.
  • ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited November 2012
    Sounds on the whole pretty well like things here, each group having their own niches and what not. Gun crime tends to be primarily in the black community in Arkansas which is kind of odd considering I would say more white people have guns here with the hunting and gun cultures being as large as they are. There is a fairly large problem with street gangs in the Little Rock metro area, however many of the gangs tend to be inclusive of both white and blacks. Most of your "gang" crime in the white community here comes from biker gangs which have a rather large presence here and in my opinion run the show in many respects. In the rural areas you have "good ole boy" cliques of criminals that are often closely related or have known each other from child hood, in many cases they operate with impunity due to relations in local law enforcement. I honestly can't speak as to how things are in the latino community here as I have no real experience with it, though word on the street as of late is that there has been a rather large influx of brown pride members out of Atlanta so I suppose that could shake things up a bit. The police in this state are notorious for their corruption and incompetence so there is a great deal that goes unreported here.

I have speculated for years that there would be more gun crime in all communities here if weren't for a pretty strong tradition of fist fighting as a formal way of handling problems amongst young males, particularly in rural areas. In the city it tends to be a spur of the moment thing, two people with a problem will run into each other somewhere, usually a party, and some one will slug the other and from there it typically devolves into a brawl between the cliques involved. In the country it tends to be a semi organized event where the two parties agree to meet somewhere remote and settle things, and more often than not you end up with a small crowd of spectators in tow. I have been involved in my fair share of both types of events and prefer the way it is handled in the country as there tends to be a unspoken code of conduct that prevents people from dog-piling on you when you have your back turned.
    edited November 2012
    Hmm there are more white people, more white people have guns, and yet more gun crime by blacks, hmm.
    edited November 2012
    Yeah it is odd how there is more gun crime with blacks. However a few theories of mine:
    • What about stats for unregistered/stolen firearms?
    • More focus on black gun crime as opposed to white (PS. Zimmerman is not guilty in my eyes)
    • Stereotypes of "Gangbangers" etc
    • Densely populated areas [aka "Ghettos"] = breeding ground for violent crime and reoffending
    I'm no US Citizen but that's what comes to mind. I also don't understand that if a Revolution were to be successful, why firearms aren't used in the USA? Reprisals from Govt Agencies/Forces? In case of failure, the punishment or restrictions on firearms as a result? Fear of Anarchy?

Anywhos, in response to Arkansan,
    It is a lot like the USA, in fact it pretty much is but on a smaller scale. Most people in the UK are hard/long hours working folk who are in difficult times. However that does mean some cut corners to make ends meet, be it white-collar crime, drug dealing, more increasingly alcohol/tobacco trafficking and robberies. As for murders, they are overwhelmingly due to turf wars between different postcode groups. The Media here calls it a "Gang Culture" but in all honesty, these people are about as hard as a cottonball as the real Gangsters were not to be messed with (Krays, Clerkenwell Crime syndicate, Holy Smokes/Tootie Nungs, IRA/Provisional IRA - if you can call them a gang, and increasingly the Albanian/Turkish/Slav Mafias which I've had personal "dealings" with)
    So why?
    Easy. The policy on firearms here is tough if you aren't the holder of an FAC (Firearms Certificate) so if a knife is found on you, it's 3-5 years in the clink, and a gun is 5-10 years depending on ammo, links to violent crimes/past record and your surroundings ("gang" affiliations, inner-city etc). So much like Beaver said, more white people own guns (legally) but the number for converted/smuggled firearms is unknown due to the illegal and shady nature of it. Some people operate conversions out of their shed FFS, so you can buy say, a Makarov for about £200. Expensive, but after it's used, it's essentially a Saturday Night Special. It gets broken down/discarded.

The actual history of firearm and gang crime came around in the 1980s with the influx of West Indians (Protip for arguments with Brits: We controlled 1/3 of the World's Nations at our peak, yet we moan about Immigrants from those nations coming here).
    Anyway, so briefly, areas like Brixton, Ealing, Birmingham and other Suburbs/City areas were full of "Rude Boys" - drug slanging Yardies who had no problems using machine/pistols to enforce their boundaries and whatnot on those who opposed them.

Firearm laws changed to cope with the rise of violent crimes, especially after race riots within Brixton and other areas heavily populated by blacks - plus the Hungerford and Dunblane Massacres on top of Derrick Bird and Raoul Moat.
    Nowadays the spawn of original Yardies, anywhere from 5 to 25 are using mostly knives to kill others (as linked to in my last post) but firearms are still used. They lost a bit of drug control as well, as Police "brutality" has caused the whole thing to go further underground. The only ones you really see are posers who flaunt weapons in public to intimidate you if you looked at a girl the wrong way or pushed in a queue etc.
    Talking of which I still don't get the fascination with us Brits and queuing.

Anyway. Other "stereotyped" gangs and races with crime are as following, but like I said - stereotyped. it's not 100% true for all:
    • Turks: Heroin, knife-carrying but very few attacks due to a lot of mutual respect
    • Blacks: crack cocaine and weed, tons of in-fighting and hardly get anything achieved due to this. Would stab their own Uncle for £10. Due to the history of race riots and the Leveson Inquiry the Media don't like to stir up any possible tension between blacks and whites.
    • Asians: Business owners, don't know a lot about that section of crime.
    • South Asian: Heroin, weed and increasingly - Khat. Divided between Hindu and Muslim for the majority. Fucking lethal fights as firearms are rarely used and as Sikhs carry the Kirpan, Hindus are often seen protecting their Temples with machetes and baseball bats. Have talked earlier this year about the Holy Smokes gang who were notorious in West London.
    • "European" (Dutch, Eastern European - just broad generalisations, aka White Foreigners): Weed, MDMA, Psychedelics. Very easy to buy a firearm the further East you go on the continent thanks to the open borders and gangs stretching from Moscow to Prague, Amster/Rotterdam, Warsaw/Krakow, Bucharest, Berlin and Paris. Not often reported on but are vicious as fuck and would have no hesitation in attacking you if you made the first move to open a violent "dialogue". Increasingly the Eastern Migrants are seen as benefit spongers however they are insanely hard working - maybe don't pay as much tax as the rest of us due to cash-in-hand jobs but they aren't a bad bunch if you get to know them. Just learn a common language/interest as it helps.

As for bikers there was a shooting after a festival in '07 but it's NOTHING like the USA. The large, open freeways there breed a totally different culture to our rather humble circulars, flyovers and country lanes. I just find it funny when people think they are "gangs" as it conjures up images of Hells Angels like that of the Hunter S Thompson description.

Honestly, most "Gangsters" you would run into over here look like this ponce who gained notoriety during the "hug a hoodie" campaign Dave Cameron launched in Manchester in response to "increasing Gang Culture": That said a friend of a friend was shot point blank in the head at a bar in Manchester. By a white guy. So it does exist, but like I said - if you do your "job" properly, you don't get seen, unlike these wannabe twats.

TL;DR -
    So in conclusion, the real Gangs don't get media coverage, just a good run for their money by SOCA (Serious Organised Crime Agency, who I've also had dealings with) and the mugs who grow up on shitty Estates get the front page as seen above in the spoiler tags.
    There is certainly a comparison between the UK and USA with how it's boxed into racial groups but firearm crime over here is a lot lower, as it's now mostly knives that make headlines and statistics due to mass shootings and influx of "Yardies" from the 1980s onwards.

Apologies for the ramble. It was all as it came to mind but you can just pick 'n' choose.
    edited December 2012
    Here's an interesting, slightly posh view on the situation. still, very good points - especially about the Media/perceived threat as opposed to the actual crime stats.

http://vimeo.com/32535141
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2012
    RemadE wrote: »

Kemp did a few interesting docos on a few gangs world wide. Even his afghan war doco was win. That poms the shit! :thumbsup:
    edited December 2012
    For a second there I thought "Pom" meant an Australian. NERRRRR. Wrong :facepalm:

Although sensational and often stomach-wrenchingly patriotic, his series in Afghan was pretty good :) the bit where he was under fire during a morning skirmish made me chuckle when he shouted something like "This is the most mental fucking morning of my life!". There is something about Brits in stressful situations with the ability to completely understate the danger. For example, almost getting shot and saying "Oh, that's not nice" or to that effect. One of the few things that makes me proud to hail from this Isle.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2012
    Hmm there are more white people, more white people have guns, and yet more gun crime by blacks, hmm.
    The white people supply the black people with illegal firearms to keep the black people at an anti society level. :thumbsup:
    RemadE wrote: »
    For a second there I thought "Pom" meant an Australian. NERRRRR. Wrong :facepalm:
    It's actually short for "Pome" pronounced "pomee" "Prisoners Of Mother England" :rolleyes"
    edited December 2012
    That's a lie. We give the guns to the Mexicans now.
    edited December 2012
    Well I'll be damned. Learn something new errday :D
    edited December 2012
    Now this is weird. Was watching this and I have met this guy (the 17:00 mark and onwards). Dave Courtney is the spitting image of a relative of mine who he had links with.
    Oh, and the nutty house with walls adorned by firearms (some real, others replica). Old school nutter

Edit: Watch until the girls appear and he comments on her arse. Funny as.
    edited December 2012
    Power, it is all about power. That old guy looks like a fat toad but he has power and that is an aphrodisiac.