Apparently @Ryan__Lanza hates life & thinks Ambers a bitch...

DfgDfg Admin
edited December 2012 in Life
amber's a bitch slut

the feeling when you know youve lost everyone who used too care about you <<

Yep, this is the guy who killed at least 22 people which includes 18 Children in what could be described as a horrific incident that everyone with two cents of processing power can see coming.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2012
    Oh good I can post threads, well everyone has been ragging about it on Twitter, regarding Gun control, video games and religion and I am following his twitter account just for lulz. Look the kids got killed and there is nothing in my power that I can do to revive them or give them a new life, so I won't bother pretending about it, now this dude however is quite interesting, he killed his mum and he hated some girl. And he likes to Bike and he hates skates. Seriously people would point out and say HEY LOOK THIS GUY IS NUTS but trust me after reading his few tweets, he doesn't seem nut. I guess he lost the will to live and wanted to go out big or he was fucked up in the head and just wanted to kill people or his mom which he apparently did kill.

It's a great loss for the family and I do hope people would try to reach out and end the introvert social structure. You know the main problem is the social structure, people are distant and don't know each other and they're always on guard, this leads to situations such as this where a kid keeps on brewing his anger and finally decides to unleash it. You don't need trips to the brain doc, what you need is a change in the way you build the society. END THE INTROVERTED NATURE, end the bullies, open up and reconnect with life. It's the only way forward.

You can ban guns, drugs and everything but in the end people will harm each other. You just need to minimize the risk and have some safeguards in place.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2012
    I should mention Ryan_Lanza isn't the shooter. But he is going to get an epic following out of this nonetheless.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2012
    The press got it wrong it was not Ryan is was his brother Adam.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2012
    It always involves the mother. :rolleyes:
    edited December 2012
    Mothers should be allowed to birth and nurse.
    edited December 2012
    When life begins in a test tube and man kinds upbringing is monitored via computer we will see the downfall of the serial killer & mass murderer.
    edited December 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    When life begins in a test tube and man kinds upbringing is monitored via computer we will see the downfall of the serial killer & mass murderer.
    edited December 2012
    I bet ya they were the shit back in the day and scored the bitchez hard! :cool:
    edited December 2012
    It's weird, people say tings and songs pop in my head.