Youtube us Unbanned Now

DfgDfg Admin
edited December 2012 in Spurious Generalities
So, it's unbanned, meaning I can finally watch the videos. ITT, recommend me videos I should watch. I am heading to bed now btw. YAHOOO!

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited December 2012
    بھگوان بھلا کرے پاکستان
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2012
    بھگوان بھلا کرے پاکستان

Still banned fuck me. You're making progress with Urdu bro
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited December 2012
    بھگوان بھلا کرے پاکستان
    Ok I have no idea what you just said but anyway...
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Deutsch uber alles!
    Seriously, instead of speaking Urdu and sounding like you're choking on a chicken bone, German is awesome because

a) It makes you sound like a fuckin' badass and not a terrorist
    b) When rampantly thrusting your genitals into the member of the opposite (or in Germany, the same) sex, it sounds like an exorcism is being performed
    c) Even nice words sound like you're pissed off
    d) German speaking girls are fit as fuck and generally very well organised. Plus, I have never encountered a hairy one, so put that fuckin' myth to bed!

Still, enjoy the freedom of JewTube, Dfg! We should see if we can get it blocked again over in the Muslim State just for lulz ;)
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited December 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    Deutsch uber alles!
    Seriously, instead of speaking Urdu and sounding like you're choking on a chicken bone, German is awesome because

b) When rampantly thrusting your genitals into the member of the opposite (or in Germany, the same) sex, it sounds like an exorcism is being performed
    d) German speaking girls are fit as fuck and generally very well organised. Plus, I have never encountered a hairy one, so put that fuckin' myth to bed!

Still, enjoy the freedom of JewTube, Dfg! We should see if we can get it blocked again over in the Muslim State just for lulz ;)

Fucking this.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2012
    Youtube needs to be replaced just like Google.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited December 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    Deutsch uber alles!

I'm learning German myself :) I think it's an awesome sounding language!! :D