Tier One Tracker, The Tracker That Doesn't Exist, Invites Open

DfgDfg Admin
edited March 2013 in Spurious Generalities
[Post in this thread to get invited, we're using a different scheme now]
During my life time I have seen many trackers, some have been exceptional, some were just okay and some were worth dying for. But this one is worth eating your heart out, if you have talked to Beaver before you may know about the suppliers on the Internet. These guys actually release the stuff that we download from different channels. So, they're a strict and guarded community, you will have to literally beg them to get an invite. But guess what few weeks ago, I was invited into that community. Imagine my surprise, when I logged in, I was blown away. The content and the quality was off the hook, one click and I got the latest samples, all pre-cracked retail software's and legit licenses.

But that's not all, the community is connected, I was looking for a rare book and I couldn't find it anywhere, it's from an underground Author named Richard Greco, you know the guy that wrote The Hidden Colon. It was an instant cult. I even wrote a short review about it:

Fantastic book, it explores the life of a parasite that's stuck in the colon, the parasite the fights for his survival, taking on big lumps of waste and other agents. What I loved about the book is the deep meaning behind it, it actually explore strong social issues such as early marriage, abuse and inequality. It might be one of the see books that actually give you a sense of what this life is all about. I don't think you will a copy of it on the Internet. But if you're interested PM me and I will hook you up.

Also, it’s quite graphical; it’s not intended for kids. But I should mention it’s a page turner, I wish they would do an audio book version the poem about the colon love affair with the intestine wall is raw emotion. I might use it for someone I love. Richard Greco is an upcoming author; this is his debut book btw.

I just did one simple search and BOOM! It was there. And then I started looking for are stuff, like hidden videos (you know that kind ;) and it was all there. I used to praise other users for sharing stuff but once I found that tracker that doesn't exist, I literally stopped downloading torrents from other trackers. Gone were the days of crappy rips, now I can just download the full BD's and seeders are awesome. My connection has been maxed out for 3 days straight and the data is just endless.

I can even start a sub-tracker if I had a decent Internet connection.

The only problem is the invite and sign up process. This is a secure community; we all agree never to mention its name and only users can get invited if they can solve this hidden puzzle.

In order to sign up for the tracker that doesn't exist, you will need an e-mail that doesn't exist. Once you have that, you will be taken to the second process which is a closely guarded secret. If you're a member of totseans.com you can PM me and I will guide through, if you're a lurker than I strongly suggest getting in before things close.

I have a limited quota, this tracker will change the way you torrent things, it's better than UseNet and it's free. You can't beat free.

Hurry before the slots run up!

Comments

• proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited March 2013
    O0oo0o0oOo0o0o0ooo....me me me me me...pick me.

Got a lot of old books I've been looking for.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2013
    proudclod9 wrote: »
    O0oo0o0oOo0o0o0ooo....me me me me me...pick me.

Got a lot of old books I've been looking for.

Congrats you have been selected :). For Totseans I am not bothering with few things :).
  • OmicronNu1618OmicronNu1618 Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2013
    Well, I just joined totse and totseans, but I've been familiar with a lot of the original text files from my BBS days in the late 80s and early 90s. ("How to be a pimp" was a classic, and all the Captain Crunch and lockpicking ones...)

I don't appear to be in the know enough yet to solve the puzzle; however, if there is any way I can demonstrate my bona fides I'd be happy to.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2013
    Well, I just joined totse and totseans, but I've been familiar with a lot of the original text files from my BBS days in the late 80s and early 90s. ("How to be a pimp" was a classic, and all the Captain Crunch and lockpicking ones...)

I don't appear to be in the know enough yet to solve the puzzle; however, if there is any way I can demonstrate my bona fides I'd be happy to.

It's quite simple but since you joined in and at least posted here. I will reserve an invite for you. Just to show that I actually care :). But you will need to solve the puzzle :p. Oh and do contribute, have fun or post whatever you like in the forums.
  • GinjaNinjaGinjaNinja Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2013
    Any chance i can get in on this? i am pretty sure i have step 1 figured out

Cheers

Ginja
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2013
    GinjaNinja wrote: »

Cheers

Ginja

Send me a PM with the details :)
  • JeciJeci Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2013
    GinjaNinja wrote: »

Cheers

Ginja

Me also, I'd love to get in on this!

Jeci
  • ajprestoajpresto Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2013
    Jeci wrote: »

Jeci

Me 3, but I failed so bad that I can't even send a PM. :\
  • anon1234321anon1234321 Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2013
    I would very much like to be a part of this. Should I PM?
  • lilray99lilray99 Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2013
    Well Sean,

I am vainly asking to be added to your list. I have PM'd you [...99] and will continue to work on getting an email to you.

Cheers,
    Ray
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2013
    Jeci wrote: »

Jeci
    ajpresto wrote: »
    Me 3, but I failed so bad that I can't even send a PM. :\
    I would very much like to be a part of this. Should I PM?
    lilray99 wrote: »
    Well Sean,

I am vainly asking to be added to your list. I have PM'd you [...99] and will continue to work on getting an email to you.

Cheers,
    Ray

Great, I will interview you guys and move you up the chain. I guess I will need to upgrade your accounts or you can post around while I sleep :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2013
    I should mention people who register and post here, will get a higher chance, since I will carter to them more and even give them hints :)
  • rebound101rebound101 Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2013
    Hey there, seems like I stumbled across this incredibly interesting forum and thread at just the right time! I'm more than happy to take part in totseans and share with members, as well as try my best to gain access to this tracker that doesn't exist... if you would be so kind as to help me get an invite I'd reaaally appreciate it mate! Thanks in advance, i shall also PM you :)
  • mrlatinosmrlatinos Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2013
    PM'd you, but still a little lost. I'll keep investigating though.
  • dotemsdotems Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2013
    Hey just signed up, I'll be sending you a PM soon hope I can get it right.
  • NotatallsvelteNotatallsvelte Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2013
    Ok I'm in. I'm halfway through the puzzle, at least I hope? However as I plunge further into it, I increasingly become aware of the homoerotic nature of the conundrum. I must object to this, as I feel.. well, somewhat objectified I suppose!
    edited March 2013
    Ok I'm in. I'm halfway through the puzzle, at least I hope? However as I plunge further into it, I increasingly become aware of the homoerotic nature of the conundrum. I must object to this, as I feel.. well, somewhat objectified I suppose!

Care to give any hints?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2013
    rebound101 wrote: »
    Hey there, seems like I stumbled across this incredibly interesting forum and thread at just the right time! I'm more than happy to take part in totseans and share with members, as well as try my best to gain access to this tracker that doesn't exist... if you would be so kind as to help me get an invite I'd reaaally appreciate it mate! Thanks in advance, i shall also PM you :)

mrlatinos wrote: »
    PM'd you, but still a little lost. I'll keep investigating though.
    dotems wrote: »
    Hey just signed up, I'll be sending you a PM soon hope I can get it right.
    ajpresto wrote: »
    Care to give any hints?

Okay, since I am getting tired (really busy with work as well) I have decided to bypass the limit and send everyone to the next stage. So, anyone who joins up here and posts in this thread, will be included in that. This offer doesn't extend to any other community since it would be a bitch for me to keep track of all the users.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2013
    Fucking AWESOME!! and lovin it. Thanks for this OP, I feel like a kid in a toy store .... :cool:
  • bampsbamps Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2013
    I would love to give this a go!
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for the invite bro. Shit is fucking awesome.
  • xrevxrev Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2013
    well I am interested and I may know the way to get a "mail that doesn't exist" I'll pm you

edit:

or I would if I could, I just registered and can't access the pm page
    edited March 2013
    Dfg wrote: »
    Okay, since I am getting tired (really busy with work as well) I have decided to bypass the limit and send everyone to the next stage. So, anyone who joins up here and posts in this thread, will be included in that. This offer doesn't extend to any other community since it would be a bitch for me to keep track of all the users.

Alright, so we've been moved to the next level. Now what?
  • whysterwhyster Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2013
    I would like to see what this is about? Can you please include me for the "next level". Thank you.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2013
    Move around and post to up your rank or just wait. I will use the e-mail you registered with.
  • whysterwhyster Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2013
    Dfg wrote: »
    Move around and post to up your rank or just wait. I will use the e-mail you registered with.

great thanks
  • maniscrackedmaniscracked Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2013
    Have been looking for a thing like this but in the past all my hopes ended in failure, is it a TOPSITE or something like that. Still add me in.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2013
    Have been looking for a thing like this but in the past all my hopes ended in failure, is it a TOPSITE or something like that. Still add me in.

It's as rare as it gets.
  • maniscrackedmaniscracked Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2013
    PM sent.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2013
    "Thumbs Up/Down" ratings. Need to to be implemented because this shit is nothing but black label quality :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: in this whole forum.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2013
    Invitations closed, I am sending mails to everyone who got in.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2013
    The funny part, to me at least, is that I have seen names that don't exist that I have not seen in a long long time.
    :CDANCE: