Collection of Fucked Up Manga Worth Reading

I am going to start with Graduation and Beheading Ceremony

http://www.guromanga.com/read/graduation-and-beheading-ceremony/5434/

It's just hilarious but might be fucked up for you.

Next up is some horror:

http://openawesome.com/junjiito.html

I read the Earthquake story, pretty interesting.

Below is a list of Manga that is considered messed up. Yes it's all NSFW. (Taken from Reddit)

Gantsta: 2/10 (vanilla violence and sex)

Gantz: 7/10 (This series is famous for its many wtf moments. It was definitely one of the more shocking mangas with its casual nudity/death/depravity)

Terraformers: 5/10 (Extra points for being random insanity and disturbing char design)

Monster Musume: 2/10 (It's just innocent ecchi with monsters)

Cradle of Monsters: 3/10 (Points from that one particularly f'd up scene in that series...)

HSDK: 1/10 (Nothing too bad even if there are the occasional nipple shots)

Nana to Kaoru: 6/10 (Now this is a series I occasionally look over my shoulder while i'm reading. Intense BDSM)

Ichi the Killer: 9/10 (One of the best comments I've read about this manga came from a random Comment I saw on the site I was reading the series. The commenter described the series as his first seinen and compared it like a virgin whose first experience was anal. There are so many wtf moments descriptions don't do this justice.)

Brutal Love[Samura Hiroaki] : 8/10 (Beautiful art makes the random torture especially disturbing)

Berserk: 7/10 (Some really outrageous scenes from time to time)

Minamoto Kun : 2/10 (Sex is sparse, violence is non existent, not too nsfw since chances are you're going to be reading exposition)

Franken Fran: 7/10 (A lot of outrageous scenes, although the pace of fucked up shit slows down towards the end of the series)

Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou: 2/10 (A great series! Not directly explicit, it gets some points because the main character is a giant nympho.)

Oyasami punpun: 10/10 (This series fucks with your head. It will fuck you up psychologically on some degree if you emphasize with the characters. The cringe jumps off the page and into your brain. NSFL. It is a good series nevertheless

Suck it: 6/10 (Well pretty much all the pages in this short work is fucked up. A nasty combination of violence and sex, but without much plot or exposition. Definitely NSFW but lacking in the soul crushing disturbing department.)

Family Zoo 4/10 (Some points for sexual deviancy & depravity but is more funny than anything else.)

Kono So Mi Yo: 3/10 (Lots of sex. Hard to keep ploughing through this series because it is absurd and there's a lot of wangst.)

Kangoku Gauken aka Prison School: 2/10 (Lots of nudity, no explicit anything, great hilarious series though)

Hantsu x Torasshu 2/10 (Feels like Eyeshield 21 with ecchi. Nothing too bad here though.)

Mai Chan's Daily Life: 7/10 (It's pretty much guilt free guro or guro lite. Drawings aren't very detailed and it has an excuse plot.)

Tokyo Akazukin 10/10 (This series is guaranteed to get you fired if you read it at work. It's has a confusing lackluster plot and it's full of violence and sex. It is very similar to Hellsing in its style and manner. Did I mention the main character is like 11 years old? Lots of squick.)

Wolf Guy 3/10 (Actually a very compelling series. It has its moments of fucked up shit, but they are a distraction from its main appeal which is a good plot and interesting characters.)

Aku no Hana 10/10 (This series will crush you and drain you emotionally. It is not explicitly nsfw but it will make you feel empty and dead inside.)

Sundome 4/10 (A fetish manga for the most part, but that ending...)

Akame ga Kill 5/10 (The only manga where decapitation is considered mercy. The other end to that spectrum is being raped to death by animals.)

Ubel Blatt 3/10 (It starts off very in your face with its shota elf sex. It levels off and becomes more sane as time progresses however)

Kiba no tabishounin[The arms peddler] 2/10(Not particuarly nsfw. Has a lot of horror themes, occasional nudity. It is however an amazing manga which you should read!)

Onani Master Kurosawa [Masturbation master kurosawa] 2/10 (The premise of the manga is jacking off, so why is my nsfw meter so low? There is nothing explicit and it is more of a refreshing coming of age story. It is a very good read with a strong story however.)

Vinland saga 3/10 (Super violent in the beginning. It depicts death, violence and injury with the best of them! But the premise of the second portion of the series is more meditative and philosophical.)

Kimi no knife ?/10 (Read this a while ago, don't remember it being memorable. I don't know if it was too traumatizing for me and i forgot it or if it wasn't too interesting. I'll go back and read it to make a judgment.)

Bokurano 5/10 (Evangelion not soul destroying enough for you? Give this one a shot.)

Blade Play 4/10 (Hentai levels of sex in the beginning. Towards the later part of the story, the plot takes a nose dive and things become confusing. It is a standard kind of smut with an interesting premise.)

Holy Knight 5/10 (Shocking bot because of the sex, but because of the casual rape. Not many chapters out, but this one is definitely a bit screwed up.)

Bradherley's Coach 9/10 (Amazing art offset by horrific acts of rape murder. This is Brutal love with an equally heinous plot to match the artwork)

My balls 5/10 (No violence, but the manga is jam packed with sexual content. It goes through multiple fetishes without a break and is in general a comedy gold mine.)

Graduation and Beheading ceremony 9/10 (This is guro. This is horrifying guro. I just read it and it gave me an overpowering reaction of "WTF did i just read" It's not as much disgusting as it is just extremely perverse.)

Abnormal Kei-Joshi 3/10 (Yandere Harem, the manga.)

Arigatou 10/10 (Depressing is not enough to describe this manga. Absurdism. Futility. Existential Horror. These words come close to describing this bleak manga. This manga doesn't have shocking violence. It does have a few discomforting sex scenes. But this manga will break you on how all the effort of the chapters lead to nowhere and things just look worse as time goes on. This manga is similar to "Oyaji" in a lot of ways except the main theme of a man bearing the burdens of his family in a show of self sacrifice and love leads to a very different conclusion. The ending is depressing and ends with its namesake, "Arigatou", Thank you as a final punch to the heart.)

Mahou Shoujo of the end 6/10 (Creepy as fuck dolls. Gantz-esque ultra carnage. )

Panorama of hell 3/10 (The art style is weird. Story is weird. Depictions of death looked very cartoony and the exaggerated features of characters dulled the impact of the story)

Comments

• Sweet post, I saw the title to this and I had to make sure Ichi the Killer was on it, and not only that but you gave it a high rating so fuck yeah. The ending was a little, um, artistic, but that shit was amazing, the artwork was genius and I was hooked the whole time I was reading it.

Just a note: that first link you posted seems to have been taken down. I really prefer downloading stuff if at all possible, because having to view things online can be very unreliable over the long run. Any way you could bundle these titles together (if you've got them) and post a download link? I've got Ichi somewhere in my archives, and bunch of Gantz. I've got so much shit that I'll have to hook up the hard drives and try to search some of these just in case I don't have them (however I definitely have never seen most of these I don't think). Fuckin titles though, I've got Ichi but it is labeled "Koroshiya," might have some of the other ones but besides Berserk and Gantz I only see a couple that ring any bells.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    I've always meant to have a look at these Japanese comics but have never really known how to begin.

• Sweet post, I saw the title to this and I had to make sure Ichi the Killer was on it, and not only that but you gave it a high rating so fuck yeah. The ending was a little, um, artistic, but that shit was amazing, the artwork was genius and I was hooked the whole time I was reading it.

Just a note: that first link you posted seems to have been taken down. I really prefer downloading stuff if at all possible, because having to view things online can be very unreliable over the long run. Any way you could bundle these titles together (if you've got them) and post a download link? I've got Ichi somewhere in my archives, and bunch of Gantz. I've got so much shit that I'll have to hook up the hard drives and try to search some of these just in case I don't have them (however I definitely have never seen most of these I don't think). Fuckin titles though, I've got Ichi but it is labeled "Koroshiya," might have some of the other ones but besides Berserk and Gantz I only see a couple that ring any bells.
    Nice, well I compiled the list from Reddit and added my own, if you have a Smart Phone, try Manga Watcher and it has Repositories, I will look up things for you just in case.

You should torrent what you got, so others can view them!

Nice, well I compiled the list from Reddit and added my own, if you have a Smart Phone, try Manga Watcher and it has Repositories, I will look up things for you just in case.

I'll have to try torrenting some sometime, a lot of my manga collection I just downloaded because I didn't want to miss the opportunity of reading it someday, and over time I just bought hard drive after hard drive to support my hoarding. Some of the most awesome torrents just kind of died out before I could finish them, some had like 1 or 2 people seeding and I just let em run for a long time until I got them. Damn, I miss the old rapidshare/megaupload/filesonic days. I'm in the process of trying to just fill a new hard drive with sorted materials. After a point it becomes hard to organize effectively.

I'll have to try torrenting some sometime, a lot of my manga collection I just downloaded because I didn't want to miss the opportunity of reading it someday, and over time I just bought hard drive after hard drive to support my hoarding. Some of the most awesome torrents just kind of died out before I could finish them, some had like 1 or 2 people seeding and I just let em run for a long time until I got them. Damn, I miss the old rapidshare/megaupload/filesonic days. I'm in the process of trying to just fill a new hard drive with sorted materials. After a point it becomes hard to organize effectively.

I feel your pain, currently sitting at 17 TB of storage and maxing it out :(.

I don't recall trackers for Manga only, I just use Nyaa and other blogs and forums. But yeah I do miss the old days, things were easier to find back then.