K, I want to make an official "dark" comic series about Greyfox.

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
It'll be like, epic and drawn properly and stuff. And I'll submit it to comic sites and u guys vote for it lololol :o

But seriously I have to get permission from Greyfox first. It's going to be dark and stuff; a real change from the lulz. but still lulz.

WHOS EXCITED

also, I was up all night but I finally finished my assignments. I pwn.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2010
    I'm so excited I don't know whether to shit or wind my watch.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    iM EXCITED:D
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm so excited that I just got a boner!
  • edited July 2010
    Where is he? Did he change his name?
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    sweet. I'll do it in photoshop instead of paint as well. Now to contact greyfox.

His new/old name is armsmerchant.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, he's gone back to ArmsMerchant. Can't wait for the comic btw.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    That'd be fucking sick, you'd totally have to make him out to be some hardcore badass shaman that fights evil beings and shit. Also you have to include an episode where him & I duel with magick, it'd be sick.
  • edited July 2010
    Thanks Daily.

Yes make him like a Clint Eastwood character. Still waters run deep kinda guy. And make him carry a large bowie knife. Because that's is totally indicative of the real Greyfox.
    edited July 2010
    That'd be fucking sick, you'd totally have to make him out to be some hardcore badass shaman that fights evil beings and shit. Also you have to include an episode where him & I duel with magick, it'd be sick.

Yeah. I can include subtle references that only totseans get, but it'll be mainstream enough for everyone to follow.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Jumps up and down.

Will batman and robin be in it.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    It would be pretty epic. Like an indiana shaman jones in Alaska or something. Anyway, whatever happened to that abandoned neutrons MOVIE you were making?
  • edited July 2010
    Movie!?!
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Currently fapping.
    edited July 2010
    I deleted all the content for the movie in a fit of rage when wires kept being mean to me. But what I had done so far was pretty cool. It was basically going to be about MR Hai's people invading the world. I did a really cool zoom shot from space right through their spaceship's window. Kiiinda stolen from Futurama but it looked cool.

It was set when Totse closed in 2009, and everyone had moved over to Zoklet, and they were all sad, etc. Wouldn't make much sense now anyway.

I also animated Project Pat harassing his cat, and Unwyred complaining about it. And Greyfox acting crazy and stuff. Fuck, wait, I gotta look to see if I have any files left. I could upload them if I find them.
    edited July 2010
    Na don't have. :o I also remembered a scene where everyone was throwing rocks at Toothlessjoe.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Now I dislike wires even more.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    This is gona be lolz, you actually have to do it though. Make a 4 scene comic right now cmon and base greyfox on his old avatar on zoklet. You and I both know that you have more than enough free time to draw a 4 scene comic. NOW
    edited July 2010
    I have an idea for the first page. It's going to have a cameo from everybody's favorite Totsean! I won't say who it is in the comic of course, to others it'll be just a generic big-nosed emo.

And okay, I'll start drawing now. So greyfox better say yes or it'll go to waste. :o
    edited July 2010
    Even if greyfox says now, you should do it anyway. Change his name to blackwolf.

IM exSITED:D
    edited July 2010
    who gives a fuck if he says yes or no its not like greyfox is his real name so he cant do shit. this is for the benefit of all of us

^hey dude are u stoned?
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^
    Exactly. Why bother even asking. If he did say no would he seriously turn you in for using his not real name.
    edited July 2010
    hey dude when i see your avatar i get the feeling that ur a pedophile that hooks up with people on this site to find the best CP download places
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    MegaKush wrote: »
    hey dude when i see your avatar i get the feeling that ur a pedophile that hooks up with people on this site to find the best CP download places

I can only assume your talking about me. When I see yours i picture a trashcan trying to see me some CP and me buying of course. But for real thats Humma Kavula mang. Nothing pedo about that.
    edited July 2010
    MegaKush wrote: »
    who gives a fuck if he says yes or no its not like greyfox is his real name so he cant do shit. this is for the benefit of all of us

^hey dude are u stoned?

almost
    edited July 2010
    K this is what Greyfox looks like. It's hard drawing on the computer. :o The comics will be plot oriented and have story arcs, etc. That'd be the coolest way to do it.

The drawings will get better as they go along!!! Look at abandoned neutrons #1.

greyfoxnumber1.png
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    FUCKING LOL.

What program did you use? Seriously man, I lol'd. I hope to see more of these in the future.
    edited July 2010
    Impeccable.
    edited July 2010
    Sweet, that was more just like, a "test" comic though. I used photoshop. Thanks.
  • edited July 2010
    Ahahaha! Thats fucking legit. Idk if you already have done this but I love all your comics but never seen them all. Compile an zip file with everything you've done. That is if you keep everything,
    edited July 2010
    That'd be a good idea. I should save them all or something. They're only on Zoklet, so if their database crashes again or something, they're lost forever. =(
    edited July 2010
    ^^z0mg you don't have them backed up anywhere? you're fucking up, enter.
  • woodwood Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fucking sweet dude.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Get that shit on your computer and back it up. When you finish this series get all your stuff in a collection because its epic. The test greyfox comic made me LOL pretty good.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    LMAO that was awesome
    edited July 2010
    k I'll save them now :o
    edited July 2010
    omg im reading them as i save. the first comic:
    http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2939/abandonedneutrons1.png <3
    before i was rejected by mai dream girl. :o i want to go back in time and warn myself
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fucking LOLZ. This is why we need the whole collection put together. I missed out on most of em and there hilarious.
    edited July 2010
    What site do I use to upload zip files? I just read and saved the eighth one. That's probably the comic where it stops being really shit.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Whatever happened to bikini dedication website you had up? Or host them on your blog!
    edited July 2010
    http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9396/abandonedneutrons9.png

There's the comic I made to deal with the pain of being rejected by mai dream girl. :o lolz. And it's also the first "That's our ____!" joke. Wow all these memories coming back. I can't believe I have Zoklet nostalgia.

I took down the bikini site because women gross me out now. I'll see if I can host them on my blog; if it allows zip files. If not I'll sign up to a free web host.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Oh god, I always loved jacketch's "sprite" to say it somehow, no homo. Fucking lol.
    edited July 2010
    loljeezeeee.png

lolol from the first abandoned neutrons thread. :o

K saved them all. Will look for a host now.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's soooo good to hear it!
  • UnwyredUnwyred Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm on tits and ice cubes waiting to see more of this series... Tits and fuckin' ice cubes...

This is fucking brilliant.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    When all is done and finished you have to publish the whole collection on to here.
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    You are never going to make it, just like you will never live in the woods, sell all your stuff, or go into the airforce

give it up
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    m.,n;kjpiu087jgfytr764tfjbcfzavczsafsareq34wuyfkjvkhfoilhklhnmnbkjfghxhfg
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Taking bets, will he or compleat his holy given mission, or will this be an epic task failure.