Mother found pushing dead three-year-old on a swing

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
La la - la la - Laa - Laaaaa

A woman was found in a Maryland park on Friday morning, pushing her dead three-year-old son on a swing.

The cause of the child’s death is not yet known. The Charles County Sheriff’s Office said that his body did not show signs of trauma, and the state medical examiner would perform an autopsy.

The woman was hospitalized for a medical evaluation.

The sheriff’s office said that a resident called authorities at 6:55 a.m. to say that a woman had been pushing a child on a swing in Wills Memorial Park in La Plata for a very long time, possibly since the previous day.

Officers arrived and found that the boy had been dead for at least several hours, sheriff’s spokeswoman Diane Richardson said.

Source: http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/mother-found-pushing-dead-three-year-old-on-a-swing-in-md-park/2015/05/22/b2acd6fe-00b6-11e5-805c-c3f407e5a9e9_story.html

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    Woah... maybe she was trying to make him go to heaven?
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    Sounds like the opening of a Stephen King novel. 
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Sounds like the opening of a Stephen King novel. 
    Heh! I could actually picture that.
  • I recently read Revival, and I have to say..   ..cool story but surely there are other ways to portray an eventual and graduating buildup of events without actually making the fucking book take forever to read. But then, that's most of his work, and even when he does write something short for once it gets a movie adaptation and [i]that[/i] becomes one of the longest films ever made. Worth it, in terms of Shawshank though.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    I use to like reading SKs books but I eventually got sick of the pedantic way he profiled each individual character for the reader. I'm like "Fuck you man, I get the picture, he's a little kid who gets shit on at school, just get on with it". It became annoying after a while. :(