Reddit New Content Policy goes against what it was founded on, HA

https://archive.is/HaZYs

Seriously, it's like rewriting history. Hahaha.

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    I've been following this and can't believe they blatantly tried to ignore what they previously said. Like fuck me! It was bound to come out sooner or later. In this case it was sooner.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    It's time to give up TBO. 

I'm firmly against censorship, but Reddit management can do what it wants . As long as it's understood that they've back-flipped. 

It's not really worth saving anyway. It's not as if there's any value in the subreddits listed for deletion. 

It's only interesting in a theoretical freedom-of-speech way. 

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    My interest in this isn't really due to the fact about freedom of speech nor is it about my dislike and distrust of reddit. Because that's not really true. What I am interested in is corporations and management need to acknowledge that in social networking their user base are more relevant to their expansion and financial gains than their boardroom decisions. Take the user base away and reddit is just another website. If it implodes in on itself then I feel it could be a positive for social networking overall, even if it doesn't a lesson was learnt from it. Why? It would make every other social networking hub re-evaluate its actions and show that they are not as almighty as they previously thought . Although I'm an atheist I will say this. Gods are created from the faith of others.