Review: Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation (2015), Tom Cruise is not mortal

1996, the year of Mission Impossible started and fast track to 2015, it's still going strong. I watched this flick in IMAX and I can assure you, I will torrent the cam print and watch it again, it's that good. The action is spot on, everything is amazing most of all, fucking tom cruise man, I don't know how he does it. Hell I am inspired to join the scientilogly or whatever shit.

Anyway, it's a balanced flick, everything seems well crafted, I didn't snore nor did I thought about other meaningless things, I was just glued to the screen. So, do yourself a favor, go to the CINEMA and watch this flick on the big bad ass motherfucking screen, don't wait for the cams to BD's. Watch it.

Worth the expensive tickets.

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    I probably will watch it if you like it,

I've never enjoyed any other mission impossible.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch

I probably will watch it if you like it,

I'm not normally into these spy vs spy movies but did however like the first MiP (stereotypical) and never really enjoyed the rest but this ones not to bad. The action scenes are like "farrkk" and there's a couple of twists that make you say "farrrkkk" and english bish is like "farrrrkkkk"

Yeah! I reckon it was worth a watch, it'd be better on the bigscreen though.

• I probably will watch it if you like it,

I'm not normally into these spy vs spy movies but did however like the first MiP (stereotypical) and never really enjoyed the rest but this ones not to bad. The action scenes are like "farrkk" and there's a couple of twists that make you say "farrrkkk" and english bish is like "farrrrkkkk"

Yeah! I reckon it was worth a watch, it'd be better on the bigscreen though.

Honestly she was damn fine, her legs shot gave me a boner and I loudly said, DAMN!