Mythbusters is gone :(

Man, after 14 years and 16 Seasons, it's gone. Kinda miss it now.

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Sorry for your loss bro but I really hated MB, except for the red haired bish, I'll miss her....fosho!

I really hated their half arsed experiments that didn't give any real in-depth conclusive evidence of the facts. They never trialled any of them from different perspectives or alternatives and usually had a one eyed cock view. What annoyed me the most is they solidified their findings as word, ""THIS MYTH IS BUSTED" ..... Fuck That!!!!! Imagine all the ignorant kids out there who watch this shit and think, "Nope! MB proved it wrong".

Series like these destroy free thinking intellect by portraying half cut tests as word.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Sorry for your loss bro but I really hated MB, except for the red haired bish, I'll miss her....fosho!

I really hated their half arsed experiments that didn't give any real in-depth conclusive evidence of the facts. They never trialled any of them from different perspectives or alternatives and usually had a one eyed cock view. What annoyed me the most is they solidified their findings as word, ""THIS MYTH IS BUSTED" ..... Fuck That!!!!! Imagine all the ignorant kids out there who watch this shit and think, "Nope! MB proved it wrong".

Series like these destroy free thinking intellect by portraying half cut tests as word.

Damn, didn't think of it from that point of view. It makes sense if you judge them based on that criteria, but still it was better than nothing but ignorant assfucks would always have something to say anyway.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    It was kinda entertaining sometimes, especially when their experiments went dismally wrong.