...Post when high thread...

OK so some of you might remember this thread some might not.
I just thought I would bring it here.

Post here when your high on any drugs make it a place where we can just talk shit while high...
I just smoked a fat bowl of white rhino bud and it made me remember this thread back in the day.

Comments

• Pretty quiet in here...
    Just smoked a fat bowl of some dope ak47...
    Time to double up...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    Don't smoke, like ever. :(
  • Dfg wrote: »
    Don't smoke, like ever. :(

Aww that's no good man...
    You ever tried it?
    I much rather have a phat blunt than a beer or two that's for sure.
    I heard there is some pretty good stuff going around over there in pak?

Or is it more a fear of getting caught? Are the laws tough on cannabis over there...
    I hear some countrys you can get the death penalty for weed.

I find that weird because weed is accepted in so many places...
    Most Australian police won't touch you for weed... And just take a look at some places in America and holland it is completely acceptable to carry an ounce.
  • So I just went to the white widow stash and put my hand in and played some lucky dip...
    I was quite surprised when I pulled out a nug I couldn't even wrap my hand around properly...
    This nugget once pulled out the black bag was as long as the average baseball bat...
    It went from my elbow to my fingertips... And about the same thickness as a big dogfood can.

...GET TO THE FUCKING POINT YOU SAY...

So im Curious whether you smoke or not,
    what is the biggest bud you have ever held?
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    Just had some cones with the flatmate and misses
  • edited July 2016
    Just had some cones with the flatmate and misses

Nice man...
    Show us your misses ;) haha

You know the strain?

I just had a fat bowl myself...
    White widow...

Got any baked plans or just chilling?

Ok second time posting this...
    For some reason my post needed to be approved in my own thread :confused:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Does drunk count because I'm wasted as a MF! hehe! Half way through the second bottle of home made whiskey & still goin strong!!!
  • edited July 2016
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Does drunk count because I'm wasted as a MF! hehe! Half way through the second bottle of home made whiskey & still goin strong!!!

Why not... Its a drug... Funny because I was just dropping by to say that I'm smoking a fat mull with a mate...
    Just had a johnny walker as well but home made whiskey sounds a lot better...
    Is it the clear stuff or have you added flavour ect?
  • edited July 2016
    Greetings from the Wild West.

I have thoroughly enjoyed your educational post; in the past decades i have enjoyed countless theorised experiments, but they have all been for a different type of honey.
    I am mostly a sober patron these days; battling a illness which is only started to be diagnosed 12 years on wards from possible infection ( I am surviving and doing allot better recently ).

I am more of a lurker! only really ever been involve in a scripting/coding/hacking forum. But your posts begged a reply!

I am a truth junky and generally stand alone; with that said. I may considering posting some of my private essays/articles on geopolitical news and updates for this forum/channel as i feel there may be many other out there on a quest for factual historical truths - rather than another layman's conspiracy theory.

Which simply put, is exactly what you have done here(Your other posts). Albiet for an entirely separate skill set =P

Thankyou Again.

PepeEsco

*** I DO NOT condone the use of mood related substances; I have seen them wear and eventually tear families / relationships apart. But then again can't most foods be considered mood related! You be the judge! ***
  • Just had some cones with the flatmate and misses

Nice man...
    Happen to know what strain?
    Show us ya misses ;) haha...

I just had a phat bowl myself...
    White widow...

Just gonna kick back or have plans while baked?