So, we lit a giant cross on fire...

1357913579 Death Cog Machine
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Since I live rather far in the woods and have a huge yard, me and some friends have been coming here pretty frequently at night to chop down trees and light some fires.

Since there were so many people there, and because I rarely see my girlfriend at the moment, I decided to light the large pile I've been saving for a special occasion. Before I lit it, however, my friend Max got the idea to chop down two small trees and make and burn a huge wooden cross.

Pictures follow:

dsc00216zk.jpg

Zombie chainsaw man is Max, the other one is Steven.

dsc00221sn.jpg

Max with his cross, just to show you all how big it is.

dsc00227v.jpg

Max and Steven trying to get the cross stuck through the middle of the firepit, with Forrester watching.

dsc00233o.jpg

Girlfriend [Ruby] infront of the firepit/cross, to show you how big it all is.

Fire pictures in next post...

Comments

• 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2010
    Pictures continued...

dsc00239f.jpg

Right after being lit, before doused in gas. Got a great video of Max and Steven chanting "White Power!" as we lit it with gas.

dsc00240m.jpg

Starts to pick up speed...

dsc00243v.jpg

Really starting to get speed. I guess cameras dont' really capture fire very well, but it's pretty tall compared to what the picture showed. I was worried about it catching the tops of the trees on fire. Like Max said, "It's at least 7 Rubys tall!"

dsc00248z.jpg

Last one, cord next to the fire.
  • Chimera 1Chimera 1 Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    what? no white pyjamas with pointy hoods?
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2010
    They kept trying to get another one of my friends to run to the store to get some white bedsheets, actually. Spur-of-the-moment things are sometimes the best :D
  • edited July 2010
    That's awesome man, haha. The fire looks great, and I'm guessing you didn't catch any trees on fire?