Japanese Cold Pills

edited December 2018 in Spurious Generalities
Hi, Im living in Japan for awhile and going crazy. Would this cold med work with the Shake and Bake or other method? Please let me know. Thanks

BENZA BLOCK L
These are the active ingredients: the link below them is the products home page in english.
Ibuprofen 450mg
Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 135mg
Chlorpheniramine maleate 7.5mg
Dihydrocodeine phosphate 24mg
Anhydrous caffeine 75mg

http://takeda-kenko.jp/en/products/kaze/bbl.html
Tagged:

Comments

• You've got a lot going on there. I'm not gonna promise you anything, given so many variables, but I will say that experience has taught me that of all the meth techs out there, snb is the most forgiving of them all. I mean for starters you initiate the reaction with the one thing absolutely not supposed to be in contact with at least two of the chemicals in there, water! I've seen claritind, chlorpheniramine, fexofenadine, caffeine... The thing is, these side chems, as crazy as it seems, had a positive outcome for the person involved at the time they did it. Idk if it's the two li strips being too much lithium and the other chems in the pill take care of the over cook problem or what exactly, but chlorpheniramine or loratidine get praise from this person. The opioids a wildcard. That could be something awesome, or it could, and most likely probably will just be hydrogenated so if hydrocodinone to dihudrocodinone and if di, then either tri (less likely) or tetrahydrocodinone (more likely, given that two plus two equals four) . Ah, you said dihudrocodeine.. Not codinone.. ,my bad there. I honestly don't know, again, likely you end up with tetra derivative, but wtf does that mean? One of two things: either it doesn't cross the aqueous layer (I'm leaning toward this) and thus becomes a nonissue or it becomes some interesting byproduct, not yet encountered by this person. Hope this gives you some help. I can tell you this: if you follow lis recipe, using those pills, assuming gak is not an issue, then it's likely you will end up with at least one good not legal drug. Just be careful, use all precautions, and perhaps just keep dreaming... As a disclaimer I feel somewhat necessary, I don't condone the use of drugs legal or illegal. I do, however, condone their legalization.
  • REBxVoDKaREBxVoDKa Semo-Regulars
    wurfgurf wrote: »
    You've got a lot going on there. I'm not gonna promise you anything, given so many variables, but I will say that experience has taught me that of all the meth techs out there, snb is the most forgiving of them all. I mean for starters you initiate the reaction with the one thing absolutely not supposed to be in contact with at least two of the chemicals in there, water! I've seen claritind, chlorpheniramine, fexofenadine, caffeine... The thing is, these side chems, as crazy as it seems, had a positive outcome for the person involved at the time they did it. Idk if it's the two li strips being too much lithium and the other chems in the pill take care of the over cook problem or what exactly, but chlorpheniramine or loratidine get praise from this person. The opioids a wildcard. That could be something awesome, or it could, and most likely probably will just be hydrogenated so if hydrocodinone to dihudrocodinone and if di, then either tri (less likely) or tetrahydrocodinone (more likely, given that two plus two equals four) . Ah, you said dihudrocodeine.. Not codinone.. ,my bad there. I honestly don't know, again, likely you end up with tetra derivative, but wtf does that mean? One of two things: either it doesn't cross the aqueous layer (I'm leaning toward this) and thus becomes a nonissue or it becomes some interesting byproduct, not yet encountered by this person. Hope this gives you some help. I can tell you this: if you follow lis recipe, using those pills, assuming gak is not an issue, then it's likely you will end up with at least one good not legal drug. Just be careful, use all precautions, and perhaps just keep dreaming... As a disclaimer I feel somewhat necessary, I don't condone the use of drugs legal or illegal. I do, however, condone their legalization.

Unrelated, but I saw that you contacted me through my user profile, I intended to get back to you, however, the forum is acting up, and keeps logging me out whenever I try to access your user profile. Yeah, I was on totse2 for a while until it closed. I'm Michael Myers. I post sometimes on NIS.