It sucks not being the favorite in the family.

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
But my brother's going away on camp for a MONTH tomorrow. Soon my parents will have to have conversations with me! :o

Comments

• StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited July 2010
    Hooray for you. I'm the proverbial black sheep of my family too. Nobody knows how to approach me about anything but they still love me. They all just think I'm really weird.
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited July 2010
    Good, this is a chance for you to connect with them more. Try to make an effort to hang out with them.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    Damn it. :( My dad said he doesn't want to help me with my assignment anymore because he has other things to do.

I can hear him in the other room. The other thing is helping my brother with his assignment. It isn't even due until he gets back from camp; and mine's due tomorrow. Fuck. lol.
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    Damn it. :( My dad said he doesn't want to help me with my assignment anymore because he has other things to do.

I can hear him in the other room. The other thing is helping my brother with his assignment. It isn't even due until he gets back from camp; and mine's due tomorrow. Fuck. lol.

Its because your brother is younger...babies of the family always got it easier...
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    Hmm. Maybe, yeah.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited July 2010
    I stopped trying to have a relationship with my dad years ago and ever since we communicate a little better.
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    it fucks not being the savory in the family

it shucks not being the mayberry in your family

it lucks not being the dicks in your family
  • edited August 2010
    Hooray for you. I'm the proverbial black sheep of my family too. Nobody knows how to approach me about anything but they still love me. They all just think I'm really weird.

lol this is me to. I have no interest in the stuff the rest of my family is interested in, they think stuff I'm interested in is weird, I cant keep up with their conversations, and they don't get my jokes. I usually just feel real awkward around them. I know they care about me though so I guess that's something.
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010