Lightsail, dark energy and meth, oh my!!!

Greetings to all of you and firstly my humble apologies. Firstly I want to say it pleases me to note that nanodiamonds and the like remain levitated in a laser beam well controlled and even under a low-wattage like 250 mw. It only stood to reason that silk with nanodiamonds impregnated into it would do the same and it only stands to reason that this very lovely combination of silk and diamonds can be propelled upon a beam by the vector That is created by two lasers meeting in thin air and being able to be directed by controlling the placement of the vector. Secondly it pleases me to note that Dark energy is just microwave radiation that has not even been created yet in a future time, black holes (and or) and that it always ends up at the oldest time in the universe aka the alpha point. Now I mentioned meth in the title under the hopes that the govt or the like would be actually reading this message. if so I ask you humbly please please please tell the NSA to read their direct message from my name on Instagram (not this screen name, you know who I am). I have made a grand idea for something akin to another Voyager project involving quantum entangled particles within the satellite similar to what China has done or a collaboration between the US and China especially now with all this covid-19 stuff. God bless you all and thank you for your service to this country and this world and for those that are in other countries God bless you for who you are and what you do and thank you for letting me share cheers