Totse TF2 Spray

edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I just made this....

lololdn.png

What do you think? You guys should all get the spray as well, and spam TF2 (and other games) maps with it :D

http://uiu.me/I.rar - Download the VTF here!

Put the VTF file in the following place...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\NAME HERE\team fortress 2\tf\materials\vgui\logos

Comments

• FingerBlasterFingerBlaster Regular
    edited July 2010
    sweet, thanks :D
  • edited July 2010
    Might want to note that you're gonna need the VTF version of this for TF2. Ill upload it and update my links in the OP.
  • edited March 2011
    Bumping this thread because my link seems to have died, and I have lost the VTF file. Does anybody have it, and if they do, can they upload it for me? Would be very grateful! :D
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    I forgot the spray key!?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    Box wrote: »
    I forgot the spray key!?

T

asdf
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Spam RL with it ;)
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    ^ that sounds like a good idea. Maybe I should do one last flyer campaign before I move.
  • edited March 2011
    Box wrote: »
    I forgot the spray key!?

So you downloaded the VTF file, which also means that you can upload it on uloadr for me? :D
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    No dumbass. I was just asking ahead.
  • edited March 2011
    In the end, I got bored and just ended up making the VTF file again. I have also uploaded it to Uloadr once again, so now you can feel free to download it and use it in your games :D I've just been spraying this around TF2 for the last 30 minutes :thumbsup:
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited June 2011
    I have it downloaded, now i just need to download TF2.
  • edited June 2011
    Fuck yeah, that's awesome Paco. Remember to put your spray in the right directory. If it doesn't exist then you can create the directory yourself. Also, you can use this VTF spray in other games too :D
    edited June 2011
    Is there a totse.info social group on Steam? If not can i make one :P
    edited June 2011
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/totsedotinfo

It's invite only atm, Tell me your steam names and I'll invite you :D
  • edited July 2011
    Here, I made another one. Text isn't quite as big this time but I think the image and stuff is a good compromise :D

o7T.png
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2011
    hell yeah trx im diggin the new spray. I just put that in and Im about to spray it up in TF2 tonight.
  • edited July 2011
    ^ That's cool man, you're going to have to convert it to a VTF before you can use it in game though. If you've got Photoshp then there's a plugin for it :)
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    ^ That's cool man, you're going to have to convert it to a VTF before you can use it in game though. If you've got Photoshp then there's a plugin for it :)

you can actually use a bunch of different file formats for sprays. all i did was copy and paste that into my tf2 folder and selected it in import spray
  • edited July 2011
    Ah, awesome. Well I'm glad it worked for you, I seem to remember it only being VTF but maybe it's been updated since then. Use it in other source games you own too :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Can you give me a fraps video TF2 that I can edit. It should be in some good resolution. I will add the banner and make a short video for Totse.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    I took Trx100's spray and made an animated TF2 spray out of it for those of you who play TF2 and want to support/spam totse while you are playing.

It will look something like this gif.

totse.gif

You can download it here.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21226760/totse_tf2_spray.rar

There are two files in the archive. One called tose1.vmt and one called tose1.vtf. Extract them from the rar files and save them to the following path.

32bit windows C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\%steamusername%\team fortress 2\tf\materials\vgui\logos

64 bit windows C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\%steamusername%\team fortress 2\tf\materials\vgui\logos
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Yay, added. I would love to spray it all over the place.
    edited August 2011
    Here is another one I made at the request of jugg.

juggs.gif

Download it here and follow the same instructions.

This one gets a lot of looks for obvious reasons. In fact last night after we lost the round and we were all running for our lives it saved me. I sprayed it and the guy chasing me stopped just long enough for me to duck out of site and live until the round reset.
  • edited August 2011
    I like these! Good job TDR, these are pretty good sprays and should be used all over TF2 when you have the chance ;)
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    I've got some ideas to make some and the Katy Perry one is an amazing idea. Loving how it got the guys attention too ;) I guess you can put multiple files in the folder for sprays and then select them in the config menu of the game?
    I'm going out soon so I can't play right now.
    edited August 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    I've got some ideas to make some and the Katy Perry one is an amazing idea. Loving how it got the guys attention too ;) I guess you can put multiple files in the folder for sprays and then select them in the config menu of the game?
    I'm going out soon so I can't play right now.

I use Irfanview to extract the frames from the gif I want to use. I edit the frames with Gimp and make the VTF and VMT files needed for animated sprays with VTFEdit.
  • edited August 2011
    To answer RemadE's question - Yes, you can put as many sprays in the directory and you can select them in the game :)