weed poops

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
edited August 2010 in Man Cave
alright so i get terrible shits after i smoke. its like everything i eat gets balled up into this massive dump i take the next morning.

heres mine this morning
4loduq.jpg

im not expecting everyone to post pics but do your worst totse. im not the only one with this terrible poop problem am i?

Comments

• MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited August 2010
    LOL i did not expect that. But i have not experienced anything like that, then again i might be used to it because i have been smoking for so long
  • edited August 2010
    I generally get nice, solid turds but I eat a fair bit of fiber.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    totse never disappoints...
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    It's probably because you get the munchies and eat everything in your damn kitchen at night after you get stoned.

Then you wake up and have these massive shits that make 'no' sense.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited August 2010
    jator wrote: »

they make sense. i know exactly why they happen. usually when im sober i eat and take a shit a few hours later. when im high for almost half the day, i eat and eat and eat but never have to poop. its never until the next morning when i have to shit. and usually i shit like 3-4 times right when i get up. and they are all as big as the one i posted.
  • edited August 2010
    It probably has more to do with what you ate while you were high. If you eat lots of a certain food (As one often does when under the influence of the devil-weed), you can get weird shits.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited August 2010
    I want to see a pick of what comes out of justanotherassholes asshole.

I also am pretty sure the guy with the munchies theory is right. Weed actually helps the bowels. Eat fiber, go to sleep, awake, drink hot coffee+cigarette , take the best shit of your life.
  • edited August 2010
    abrn wrote: »
    I want to see a pick of what comes out of justanotherassholes asshole.

I also am pretty sure the guy with the munchies theory is right. Weed actually helps the bowels. Eat fiber, go to sleep, awake, drink hot coffee+cigarette , take the best shit of your life.

I usually take hard shits. I like hard shits. They're clean.
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited August 2010
    jator wrote: »
    It's probably because you get the munchies and eat everything in your damn kitchen at night after you get stoned.

Haha this. I always wake up the day after smoking fucking bloated with a colon packed tight with faeces. Goddamn munchies