Comments

• edited August 2010
    Oh, great. Well I'm on there right now... Where the hell is everyone else? xD
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    I'm on it. It seems to be working fine but all the @ are gone. I don't get it.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    When I was on there was a guy named @botse and nobody else had anything. And somebody was posting the same thing over and over again. I think that, that channel is simply fucked. the owner might be able to fix it
  • edited August 2010
    Apparently Abrn bailed on us. At least we're still there...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    I smell troll. The channel is working fine atm. I wonder what happened. He might have become lonely due to lack of traffic?
  • edited August 2010
    blnt has changed the topic to “Some psycho stalker took over my irc shell last night Sorry for whatever happened | Official chattings of totse.info”

So that's what happened :P
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    So that's what happened :P

lol, pwned :D
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited August 2010
    nah these nerds channer people are spying on #grovenet and me for no reason. I connect to a sever and then irc from that server, called a shell. i have a more secure shell now.the previous shell was apparently owned by faggots that let some kid spy on me. he went into the 20 channels i was in on various networks and talked a bunch of shit and fucked with the channels i had ops in then logged out. they are completey fuckin weirdos idk wtf their motives are but i really dont give a shit about what they did or why.

tl;dr some faggot got on my irc and fucked with shit but i fixed it and got new irc

oh i didnt read the last few posts but fuck it theres the story, sans capitals ^^^^^
  • edited August 2010
    What a bunch of cockmonglers, I hope they die.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah seriously. These fags have nothing better to do then fuck with random people on random irc channels. What a bunch of useless faggots. The very air they breath is wasted on them.
  • edited August 2010
    Well, at least the problem has been sorted now. Is it likely to happen again?