I have until 5 o' clock today, to pay back $100 or I got to jail for CCF

Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I NEED YOUR HELP! How do I make $100 quickly?

Comments

• VickyVicky Regular
    edited August 2010
    Theft and/or prostitution.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2010
    Buy and sell drugs?
    Odd jobs?
    Instant loan companies?
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    Attn: president CEO,

My name is Farouk Bakoh, a Solicitor/Notary public, and very active in the legal practice in Nigeria. I am also an in-law to the late President, General Sanni Abacha. Now General Abacha is dead, and Mohammed the first son is facing a lot of persecution due to his involvement in anti pro democracy activities during the rule of his late father. Also there are alleged fraud activities that Mohamed has been linked to with the father and, the government of today is after the family to recover everything. They have claimed all the family's wealth and I am making this contact on behalf of my sister, Mrs. Miriam Abacha, the wife, not minding the consequences, but hoping that you would understand our predicament hence the need for your urgent assistance and co-operation.

My aim of contacting you is to crave your indulgence to assist us in securing some funds, abroad for safe keeping which incidentally is part of the family wealth. Fortunately with my immediate assistance, and contact, we were able to deposit the money in a security vault abroad pending when the whole situation will be calm. However, this security company does not have any knowledge of the content of the deposit, because it was done in the guise that the trunk contains precious stones. But owing the great risk we run presently due the new Democratic government's initiative to freeze and recover all monies supposedly misappropriated by the late President, we wish to relocate this fund in a foreigner's name to avoid any trace. Now that we are in a democratic government, this is our opportunity to remove the money, and we are willing to offer you 15% of the funds after the transaction for your co-operation. All I need from you is an assurance that you can handle the amount involved comfortably and that I can also trust you with this very arrangement.

Be rest assured that there is no risk involved since I have taken care of everything. I want you to immediately inform me of your willingness in assisting and co-operating with us, so that I can send you full details of this transaction and let us make arrangement for a meeting and discuss at length on how to transfer this funds. Also furnish me with your private e-mail address, Tel/Fax Numbers (Private) for a personal contact with you. Finally, I am trusting on your full understanding on this, hoping that there will be absolute confidentiality.

Awaiting with interest your response and hoping to develop good business relationship with you.

Yours sincerely,

Farouk Bakoh
  • edited August 2010
    Borrow 50 from a friend, another 50 from a family member.

If you split it up like that, people will be more inclined to give you the money.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Vicky wrote: »
    Theft and/or prostitution.

Simultaneously.
  • edited August 2010
    Let us know how you get on, I'm interested :D
  • edited August 2010
    Shouldn't have fucked with credit cards.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    I know they rip you off but the pawn shop is an option. Im sure you can 100 bucks if you really need it that bad. How long you gonna go to jail for?
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited August 2010
    I know they rip you off but the pawn shop is an option. Im sure you can 100 bucks if you really need it that bad. How long you gonna go to jail for?

2 years at the least, its a federal offense.
  • edited August 2010
    Got any money saved yet?
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited August 2010
    I'd loan you the money if I wasn't absolutely sure you aren't the least bit dependable. I mean, look at the pickle you're in now.

There are plenty of quick loan companies. Go to your bank and request a microloan with heavy interest. Fuck man, 100 bucks is chump change.
    edited August 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Got any money saved yet?

Zero dollars. I am so unbelievably fucked.
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited August 2010
    Zero dollars. I am so unbelievably fucked.

Think about all the money you've spent on weed, booze, and video games while you're in jail.

Ok, seriously though, get your ass off your computer, dress well and go to your bank.

Hurry.
  • edited August 2010
    Could you tell the rest of the story?
    edited August 2010
    Got a small loan from a friend, its all taken care of fellas! Fuck jail, I'm not going back there again. That was a narrow escape.
    edited August 2010
    That's good. What were you locked up for the first time?

Breaking & Entering, got 3 years.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Wtf happened and why didn't you have $100 in the bank? You need a job, man.
    edited August 2010
    I paid it off with an hour and a half to spare, and got let off by the skin of my teeth. And I do have a job, but I also dont make much at all, I'm lucky to have 10 for bucks spending money for the weekend, the rest goes towards official bullshit.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    I am glad you're safe PoJ :).
  • edited August 2010
    So now that the trouble is over, can we hear the story of how this happened?
    edited August 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    I am glad you're safe PoJ :).

Thanks Dfg :) Me too!!!
    So now that the trouble is over, can we hear the story of how this happened?

Basically, I did a locker raid at the gym, found a guys wallet with his Credit Card in it (apparently it was new because he had the PIN written on a piece of paper right behind it). I went to the bank and withdrew $100, for some fucked reason I didnt think of the ATM camera, the bank gets in touch with the dude, they get me, guy turns out to be super cool and tells the people to give me a break and let me pay it back, I did and now Im all good. No more CC stealing for me :)

EDIT: I'm fucking lucky, I could have gone straight to jail when the bank called me.
  • edited August 2010
    Jeez, that was lucky! Props to your buddy for lending you the money. Glad that guy was super cool.
    edited August 2010
    Don't do the crime if it's not worth the time. $100 is not even remotely worth jail time.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Don't do the crime if it's not worth the time. $100 is not even remotely worth jail time.

Agreed. Shit, $100 is small change.

You're lucky that guy wasn't a dick, if someone was fucking around on my card I'd want them to get the maximum sentence.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    what did you spend the hundred on?
    edited August 2010
    what did you spend the hundred on?

Spent $70 on a Half-O, used the rest to take my girlfriend out.
  • edited August 2010
    Haha, you took her out with stolen cash? I'd never do that with my girlfriend.
    edited August 2010
    Haha, you took her out with stolen cash? I'd never do that with my girlfriend.

Hahaha, well yeah but you probably make enough money to have spending money, I can never afford to take her out to places because my job pays so shitty. So hell yeah I used stolen cash :hai:

But thats the last time I do that :thumbsup:
  • edited August 2010
    Ahh, I understand your needs :D I hope you took her somewhere good!
    edited August 2010
    For $30 they probably didn't go anywhere very good.
    edited August 2010
    Nah man, we went to the new bar in town and got our drink on, 'Twas a good night.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    For $30 they probably didn't go anywhere very good.
    It must really suck where you are, because $30 get's a decent night around here.
    edited August 2010
    It must really suck where you are, because $30 get's a decent night around here.

2 waters, $10 per plate x 2 + tax + tip = $27.
    1 beer = $3.

$30.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited August 2010
    Spent $70 on a Half-O, used the rest to take my girlfriend out.

That had better have been the best weed you ever smoked and you had also better have gotten the best blow job from your woman for the panic that hundred bucks just caused you