..Since &T is technically back.

Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Why not have a good 'ol &T phone chat?

This WILL include: Raids, Prank Calls and the like.

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAWAKLHDSJFKJdfgKSKJDF!!!One-111!!: &T Phone Chat in progress. Call 712-432-1438, Access code is: 718352#

Comments

• LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm down. I could actually make use of this $100 MXL Studio mic I bought awhile ago for no apparent reason other than I was bored. I've been trying to find a good voice syntehsizer for the PC that can make you sound like they do in the movies/tv shows, but all of those are pay-for apps :(.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    I'm down. I could actually make use of this $100 MXL Studio mic I bought awhile ago for no apparent reason other than I was bored. I've been trying to find a good voice syntehsizer for the PC that can make you sound like they do in the movies/tv shows, but all of those are pay-for apps :(.

Torrents?

Also, I am for this.
  • NightsideNightside Regular
    edited July 2010

I like running my voice through Reaper's EQ. It's a music editing program, but the EQ may do wonders on changing your voice. Most vocal applications have the same function.

Also ^^ torrents
    edited July 2010
    Nightside wrote: »
    I like running my voice through Reaper's EQ. It's a music editing program, but the EQ may do wonders on changing your voice. Most vocal applications have the same function.

Also ^^ torrents

Ahh well I was looking at programs that just specialized in real-time voice changing and nothing more. For those they were so small that no crack for them exists. So you say vocal apps can do this in real time? Fucking win! What about Fruity Loops?
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah let's have a voice chat on skype. I'm down. Add me iltst91.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Ahh well I was looking at programs that just specialized in real-time voice changing and nothing more. For those they were so small that no crack for them exists. So you say vocal apps can do this in real time? Fucking win! What about Fruity Loops?

FL is the bombshit (I used it for that song on the &Z Music Compilation I sent in). Run your voice through the EQ, a flanger, and a phaser, and no one will be able to pick out your real voice. The problem is that you can't do it in real time with just plain FL. They have a side app called Edison, though I think that's recording and that comes with the $200 producer version that I couldn't afford. Try it for samples of yourself, though.
  • NightsideNightside Regular
    edited July 2010

I THINK Reaper can do this in real time, I installed this driver called ASIO (which makes your latency basically zero), and then I activated the voice thing. I'm gonna try it tomorrow and see if it works!
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2010
    ILTST9 wrote: »
    Yeah let's have a voice chat on skype. I'm down. Add me iltst91.

i'd be cool with this
    edited July 2010
    Nightside wrote: »
    I THINK Reaper can do this in real time, I installed this driver called ASIO (which makes your latency basically zero), and then I activated the voice thing. I'm gonna try it tomorrow and see if it works!

Any luck?
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fuck yeah, Phonechat.
  • CatchMeIfYouCanCatchMeIfYouCan Acolyte
    edited July 2010

Voice Changer 5.5 Diamond? Got mine from warez-bb a while back.

There's probably newer versions with better synthesizing options, 5.5 is the last version I used and still have on my comp; I just used it on a flash drive when I'm planning to call up a wal*mart, get transferred to the intercom and tell niggers to leave the store, or when I'm screwing around with the local Chinese launderette or I want to wind the local taxi firm up. I never find time to do that anymore :(
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Im loving the 100% approval of bringing the phone chat back.
    edited July 2010
    Voice Changer 5.5 Diamond? Got mine from warez-bb a while back.

There's probably newer versions with better synthesizing options, 5.5 is the last version I used and still have on my comp; I just used it on a flash drive when I'm planning to call up a wal*mart, get transferred to the intercom and tell niggers to leave the store, or when I'm screwing around with the local Chinese launderette or I want to wind the local taxi firm up. I never find time to do that anymore :(

I'll look for it, thanks. Is yours cracked? If it's still in the original form somewhere and you could upload it that'd be awesome. In the meantime I am going to look around and maybe upload it for others if I do.
  • CatchMeIfYouCanCatchMeIfYouCan Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I'll look for it, thanks. Is yours cracked? If it's still in the original form somewhere and you could upload it that'd be awesome. In the meantime I am going to look around and maybe upload it for others if I do.

Unfortunately I can't find it in the original form. Warez-bb is the top place to look for it, IRC is too sketchy these days.
    edited July 2010
    Unfortunately I can't find it in the original form. Warez-bb is the top place to look for it, IRC is too sketchy these days.

Thanks. After a couple of downloads I finally found one that works if anyone else wants this for future lulz. A must have for future phone raids :).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LCQV5C2Q
  • edited July 2010
    I'd be down for any skype activity. Add me - you already know what my username is.
    edited July 2010
    Downeasta wrote: »
    Nobody's ever on the conference line..I'm on right now.

Most people have cell phones and that shit eats up minutes. I have no idea how they used to do it back during the Totse days, I never participated in that stuff. I only got interested back on Zoklet and that shit was major fail.

Didn't they have a Ventrillo server set up or whatever it's called where people could connect via computers and do pranks.
    edited July 2010
    i might make a skype just for this b/c im already cutting it close with my cellphone bills

I still haven't tried that Skype shit, I hear they charge you a monthly fee for calls that are on landlines/cellphones and only offer free PC to PC calls which sucks for Pranks. Unless, one person signs up each month and we rotate if the rest can listen in and add as well. Like I said I'm not familiar with it, but doesn't Vox offer free calling anywhere on any device?
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yo faggots I'm on the conference line, get on NAOW!!!
    edited July 2010
    Yo faggots I'm on the conference line, get on NAOW!!!

lol nobody is going to waste their minutes man. We need to set up a solid PC to PC server like Zoklet had with the Ventrillo shit. I only got 450 minutes a month man.