I'm the hardest motherfucker in this place: who wants to fight me?

da teachada teacha Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I challenge the whole of the community here to beat me in a fight.

Seeming as London is the most important city in the world, with the greatest transport links, I'll travel there to meet any contenders at any place, and any time. Whether it's outside Buckingham Palace at noon, or in the ghetto at 2am. I WILL knock you the fuck out, and will have it filmed for proof.

If nobody is up for it, I'll just assume you're all faggot pussies, and that I'm the hardest motherfucker here.

Bring the doom, faggots. Let's get this fight club shit off the ground.

Comments

• Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited July 2010
    Couldn't someone plan this fight, say they're actually gonna go through with it (With well thought acting) Then never show up and laugh their ass of when you post about it?
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited July 2010
    Couldn't someone plan this fight, say they're actually gonna go through with it (With well thought acting) Then never show up and laugh their ass of when you post about it?

No, because I'll hunt them down and fucking kill them. It's just not worth the risk.
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited July 2010
    da teacha wrote: »
    No, because I'll hunt them down and fucking kill them. It's just not worth the risk.

:rolleyes:
  • NightsideNightside Regular
    edited July 2010

How? If someone reg'd an account through Tor and uses a fake identity with node points in China... it wouldn't be actually possible at all.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    this is going to be more anticlimatic than the hts-noob/chunt fight
  • EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited July 2010
    If you come to NYC, I'll fight you.

But it'd probably just be me and a bunch of guidos yelling insults about your mother saying, "look at this fuckin english guy, needs a tan bro GTL BABY ALL DAY"
  • ellisdellisd Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Yea if he comes to NYC I will also come.
    I want to make fun of this english guy, THE BBC FUCKING SUX WHO CAME UP WITH THIS SHIT< ITS NOT PROPER AT ALL MATE
  • weathersweathers Regular
    edited July 2010
    Pay my travel and maybe a coffee and we have a deal.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'd fight you. My back is killing me almost as bad as Metaphysiacists neck when he fell off the chair hanging himself and broke his neck.
  • EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited July 2010
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'd kick your ass.

I'll be inside Pyongyang in front of the statue of Kim Il Sung in an hour. Prepare to get beat down.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited July 2010
    YOU THINK YOUR FUCKING HARD HUH MOTHERFUCKER, TRY EATING SOME FUCKING WOODSCREWS, then come talk to me.
    edited July 2010
    YOU THINK YOUR FUCKING HARD HUH MOTHERFUCKER, TRY EATING SOME FUCKING WOODSCREWS, then come talk to me.

I eat wood screws and shit out metal ones.

Beat that. :o
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    I eat wood screws and shit out metal ones.

Beat that. :o

You do know that wood screws are metal right? :facepalm:
    edited July 2010
    You do know that wood screws are metal right? :facepalm:

I can no longer comment on this issue.

I now realized that I shit them out in titanium.

:facepalm:
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    HTS vs chunt! :mad:
    edited July 2010
    Vizier wrote: »

HTS vs Greyfox.

Greyfox better have his Mana Potions ready. :mad:
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    I would, but I can't get the train for 24p.
  • weathersweathers Regular
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    HTS vs Greyfox.

Greyfox better have his Mana Potions ready. :mad:

Actual lol. Well, a sort of snort.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2010
    Let me tell you a little lesson buddy. The cream always rises to the top, and I'm about to show you the white hot cream of an eighth grade boy.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    Vizier wrote: »
    Lul'd pretty hard.
  • Name's TakenName's Taken Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I'll fight you if you ever come to Australia. :confused:
  • Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
    edited July 2010
    I will cock slap you into unconsciousness, puppy bitch!
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Ill beat the shit out of your dumbass! Im already on the next flight to London, meet me at Heathrow Airport so I can get to kicking your ass right when I step foot of the plane...bitch!
  • PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited July 2010
    If I was rich I'd buy a plane ticket just to come give ya a good beatin'.

I'm 7-0 in street fights with one first punch KO and one rushed to the emergency room with a broken eye socket and split knee cap. Oh, and one of the kid who's ass I beat had a baseball bat. I'm 5-1 in boxing matches. I was once brawled 30 Mexicans with 10 of my friends. Well, we got our asses kicked but I never hit the floor, even though I was being pummeled from all directions by 7 fucking people. A girl who was a bystander counted.

Oddly enough I only started one of the fights. I'm not even an instigator. A lot of people go around looking for fights, and I'm the guy that puts them in their place. I call out douche baggery when I see it and most douche bags would rather take their chances fighting me then take a blow to their ego. Dumbasses.

Sorry for bragging, I just love me a good fight. :p
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    Psynthetic wrote: »
    I was once brawled 30 Mexicans with 10 of my friends. Well, we got our asses kicked but I never hit the floor, even though I was being pummeled from all directions by 7 fucking people. A girl who was a bystander counted.

Oddly enough I only started one of the fights. I'm not even an instigator. A lot of people go around looking for fights, and I'm the guy that puts them in their place. I call out douche baggery when I see it and most douche bags would rather take their chances fighting me then take a blow to their ego. Dumbasses.

Sorry for bragging, I just love me a good fight. :p

One time I killed a whole room full of mexicans.

Then there was this one time where I ran over like 30 fags in butterfly suits, with my Charger.

I'm not scared of any of you motherfucks!
  • edited July 2010
    Fuck yall puzzay ass niggas. I fucking kill you.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    get outta here you faggot :rolleyes:

I have a random story: I tried to buy weed off this dude in Miramichi two nights ago n he pulls a blade on me :eek: fortunately tho he just wanted to sell me the knife lol then I buy it from him (only partly for fear of what'll happen if I don't) and the guy then decides to start talking about jumping people and this and that. I was like "shit man I sure was worried more about 15 seconds ago" aha anyway just thought I'd share that.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Da Tecaha, I'll skip your class then beat your ass.
  • AdmnistratorAdmnistrator Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    I challenge the whole of the community here to beat me in a fight.

Seeming as London is the most important city in the world, with the greatest transport links, I'll travel there to meet any contenders at any place, and any time. Whether it's outside Buckingham Palace at noon, or in the ghetto at 2am. I WILL knock you the fuck out, and will have it filmed for proof.

If nobody is up for it, I'll just assume you're all faggot pussies, and that I'm the hardest motherfucker here.

Bring the doom, faggots. Let's get this fight club shit off the ground.
    guys guys lets all be frens
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    guys guys lets all be frens
    Thems fightin words! :mad:

*Bullrushes*
  • L33tzL33tz Regular
    edited July 2010
    give me to get to london from the US and ill do it.