Hey, stop this shit

JackJack Regular
edited July 2010 in Help and Suggestions
http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=127473

A lot of people don't take &T seriously or think it can accomplish anything. If we want to convince anyone to come here, spamming their forum isn't going to help. Just having posts like this sitting in the Trashcan can make us look very bad.

Comments

• metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yes, we can't try to force Zoklet to migrate here, the transition will be gradual but that way we weed out the shitty users.
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »
    Yes, we can't try to force Zoklet to migrate here, the transition will be gradual but that way we weed out the shitty users.

To weed out shitty users, it'd help to remove these fucking avatars, groups, and friendlists.

Give em just text, and it'll bore the fuckers away :mad:
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited July 2010
    da teacha wrote: »
    To weed out shitty users, it'd help to remove these fucking avatars, groups, and friendlists.

Give em just text, and it'll bore the fuckers away :mad:

I agree.

Also, could it be that the "spamming of zoklet" is a... false flag operation? :eek:
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fucking espionage in action.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    Ambush marketing? At least do it on sites that don't know we are back yet.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    No point just spamming it on Zoklet. Leave it on the userpages of intelligent posters if you must.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    Haha I saw this thread on the main page and thought it would be a troll thread by someone pretending to be Zok.

"Hey, stop this shit. Please I'll make Zoklet better I promise, shut this place down".
  • weathersweathers Regular
    edited July 2010
    Draw comics :mad:
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I say we just give it time. It's gonna be small to start out with, the old TOTSE was small once. We just need to get more traffic, get people convinced it's the real deal, and then get back to our old shenanigans.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Guys don't spam Zoklet. It's not the way we do things around here. Let them do whatever they like. Just post here and contribute. Users will follow regardless what Zoklet users say or do.

So please, do not flood that place. Be subtle and just post like you normally do. Invite users via Pm or visitor messages.

Trust me it works.
  • weathersweathers Regular
    edited July 2010
    No point on wasting it on zoklet now, everyone knows about his place now. Also, when was the last time you joined a forum after seeing some assclown spamming it somewhere?
  • KundaLiniKundaLini Regular
    edited July 2010
    Don't spam, and give it time, things will gather up nicely.