Lsd

stresstres Regular
edited October 2010 in Man Cave
Friend called me, he has a tab for me, he lives 15minutes up the road, i'm leaving now. First experience, i'll post results if i make it back :o

Comments

• Hellz-FuryHellz-Fury Regular
    edited October 2010
    Epic, I should be getting a hit of liquid dropped acid here soon.
  • edited October 2010
    Awesome! Looking forward to this... I hope he enjoys it :D
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    doods im proper fucked right now. Vision trails and all sorts lol
  • edited October 2010
    Hahaha, I guess you're still tripping then?

Describe it please :)
  • Hellz-FuryHellz-Fury Regular
    edited October 2010
    He won't be able to, the words he type are gonna fall off the screen and hes going to start looking for them on the floor instead of the table.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    i dosed at 7pm. It's 2am and i'm astounded as to how long it is going for. I only just returned inside after walking for a good part of the night then chilled in a forest with the buds and the visuals became notable and yeah, trip report in the making i think.

im having so much trouble typing this... :facepalm:
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    caught my mum in the hallway, proceed to converse for a good 5minutes tripping fucking balls.. I think I've played it smooth, get to the bathroom and look at my reflection for the first time since I've dosed and my pupils - shit... not even funny.
  • edited October 2010
    You should totally submit the trip report to Erowid :D Mention TOTSE in there!
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited October 2010
    I used to do a lot of acid.... Hence my user name :D

I ended up stopping after I joined the Army. I guess that's not entierly true, I did it once more while in.

I also stopped as it's hard to actually find LSD. Most of it ends up being research chems. I don't like feeling like I'm tweeking out.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    Okay guis; I only just woke up then (11am). I gave up on totse at 3am when i begun to lose association with the visual display of the message board, lay down in bed (I know from mdma that it's playtime) and stayed tweaked until 5am; semi-conscious, semi-hallucinating until i drifted off into REM; the trip report although will be weak in hallucination description but should account for a lot of the sensory influences. Shit was crazy but never dose if you aren't 100% committed because there is no turning your back on it.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    Did you make your signature while you were tripping or am i just really unobservant and didn't notice it until now :p

I'm capped so I can't find the timeplacement of the quote, but I thought it was helarious when I first saw it and its sort of an inside joke between me and a few friends.. :p
  • edited October 2010
    My first trip on acid was pretty weak, just some patterns and tracers and a case of the giggles while trying to eat pizza. "floppy ploppy pizzaa gahahahahha", my second was way better, what I found out later was a quad he accidentally sold me as a hit because each quad had a complete circle on them and he thought he had been burned buying a sheet of 25 hits for $250, the little perforations should have tipped him off, maybe. As I sat in the lobby of my apartment (the elevator was completely out of the question at that point) and watched the rows of mailboxes warp, shift, and occasionally display neon bible verses, I learned what acid was really about.
    C/O
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    The best hallucinations I got was sitting in the grass watching trees wave on the horizon gracefully to the wind and i didn't see a 'mushroom' apposed to a 'tree'; but the characteristics of one became both and it spun me the fuck out. I was heavily focused on intricate fragments of greater wholes and perfect dualities and all sorts of shit; I hate to think I manufactured my trip out of pre-conceived notions of ego-loss and acceptance to the inter-dependence of everything but I was pretty convinced the sheer 'sense' that it made at the time was authentic. I had a huge 'pat bateman' moment in front of the bathroom mirror at 4am; some deep self-evaluation. Colours and lines would bleed and I remember a very distinct synthetic undertone to the experience similar to mdma; i was certain that the exerpience was a result of something other then my own chemistry - to the point of noting it at great lengths to a friend; i was certain it was important.