"Welcome to the giving Barbie Nipples Tutorial"
Ever thought to yourself while perving at a Barbie Doll in a store? or even one in your daughters or fucked up sons toy box. fap,fap,fap,fap!......Yeah? Well shame on you.
Barbie doesn't have a vagina or even nipples. How can you fap to that?
I'm gonna help you make half your fucked up fetish dreams a reality. That's right half.
This is the shit you'll need:
- A naked Barbie (remember, we wanna fuck with her tits)
- Pencil with eraser on the end – does not have to be a new pencil or eraser, but the surface of the eraser must be even and flat. (Kinda like your gf's tits)
- 2 shades of Acrylic paint close to your Barbie doll’s skin tone colour and darker for her dots.
- Varnish Gloss, or Matte finishes. Any of these finishes will work. I don't really give a fuck which you use. I'm not the sick mother fucker with the Barbie doll fetish.
- Fine tip paint brush that is new or very clean, flat or rounded handle-end tip. Not a sharp point or she might end up with needle pinned nipples. Paint points cut tongues people.
- Choose your paint and shake the bottle to mix it up, making sure some paint goes into the bottle cap area if possible.
- Remove cap from paint bottle and place it paint side up on your work surface
- Dip the eraser end of your pencil into the paint bottle cap, gathering a generous glob of paint #1 (the lighter colour, if you are using two colours of paint) on the eraser end surface.
- Centre the eraser on the Barbie doll’s breast, touch it down upon the breast just long enough to be firm in your touch, then immediately pull it straight up and off. Repeat steps 3 & 4 for the doll’s other nipple and then let dry for an hour or more.
- Repeat the above steps for a second coat of paint in the same colour as the first coat. If this second coat doesn’t fill the entire space of the nipple (as determined by the first coat) – that is OK! It can look more natural if the second coat doesn’t spread out as much as the first coat.
Dip the handle-end tip of the paintbrush into paint (use paint #2 for this step, if you are using 2 different paint colours), and gather a generous glob of paint on it.
Centre the paintbrush handle tip over the centre of the nipple, touch down on it firmly and steadily, then immediately pull up off it again. Repeat this step with the other nipple.
- Let nipple paint dry for an hour or more.
Repeat steps 6-8, except this time use a lighter touch. Don’t press down on the nipple with the brush, just let the paint on the end of the brush touch the top of the nipple. Then pull up immediately. This should create a very “erect”-looking nipple. Oh look she's smiling – mmmm I think she likes it! Let doll dry for an hour or more.
- Seal paint with a coat or two of your varnish of choice. Use the brush end of your fine-tip paintbrush to apply the varnish. The varnish should completely cover the painted nipple.
- Let each coat of varnish dry for an hour or more.
And that’s it! Wasn’t that easy?
Now Barbie has starter buttons on her fun bumps -