Did creationism really happen?

stresstres Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I dont believe it happened as most history claims. Its been established that there were no adam/eve and modern science rapes the anal canal of religious scripture. (supposedly) They were relocated because of there disloyalty to god and there unholy efforts. It is a fact that no forbidden fruit could be found in the supposed garden. Its yet to been proven that adam was tortured into making false confessions. Another fact most people dont know is that 99 percent of whats claimed in the bible cannot be proven scientifically at all. The event was made up to further hierarchical interests.

..discuss

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Even Pope John Paul II said it didn't actually happen.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Yes the earth was created in 6 days. There was no literal apple though. The apple is symbolic of eve fornicating with Satan which is where jews come from. The Big Bang theory is actually quite ridiculous when you think about it. Read Genesis it will explain how we were created and what the first days of man were like. And to Mayberry thats because the Pope is a false prophet. Catholicism is a bastardized form of Christianity based more on Pagan myth than the Bible.
    edited October 2010
    Hey whatever you want to believe. That's what religion is. I can't prove you wrong, you can't prove yourself right.
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Hey whatever you want to believe. That's what religion is. I can't prove you wrong, you can't prove yourself right.

Even something as simple as the seasons are proof of God. Every year he makes the plants come to life then towards the end they die. That in itself is a reminder of his existence.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    Even something as simple as the seasons are proof of God. Every year he makes the plants come to life then towards the end they die. That in itself is a reminder of his existence.

are you sure you have dabbled with LSD?
    edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »
    are you sure you have dabbled with LSD?

LSD is how I found God. It showed me how were all a part of a great system. Learning that lead me to see who was behind that and his name is Yahweh.
    edited October 2010

Nah, I believe that it is the descent and return of Persephone from the Underworld that changes the seasons.

ucwutididthar?
    edited October 2010
    Nah, I believe that it is the descent and return of Persephone from the Underworld that changes the seasons.

ucwutididthar?

Im not sure if I do. I looked up Persephone and I guess she was a greek goddess. Are you implying God is a myth:angry:
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited October 2010
    God created the earth. Eve fucked a snake and made Jews. Jews are actually Satan.

It's all true.
    edited October 2010
    Im not sure if I do. I looked up Persephone and I guess she was a greek goddess. Are you implying God is a myth:angry:

I take an agnostic stance. You can't prove it either way. Just like you can't prove that winter comes when Persephone descends into the Underworld and spring comes when she returns from it.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    LSD is how I found God. It showed me how were all a part of a great system. Learning that lead me to see who was behind that and his name is Yahweh.

I'm really surprised LSD reinforced religious values for you. When I dosed my entire cultural conditioning melted...
    edited October 2010
    I'm really surprised LSD reinforced religious values for you. When I dosed my entire cultural conditioning melted...

I dont see how anyone could drop acid and not believe in a creator.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    You read the bible.
    I read McKenna..

LSD is only a chemical, a catalyst. It's you who experiences change. Neither right/wrong, but I can see the discrepancy.
    edited October 2010
    You read the bible.
    I read McKenna..

LSD is only a chemical, a catalyst. It's you who experiences change. Neither right/wrong, but I can see the discrepancy.

This is true. Ive seen acid effect people in almost every different way. I geuss some go atheist some become hippies. Some christian and some become Charles Manson. What a drug.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    in fact, i'm willing to compromise. I promise both the racist and myself that i will study the bible on LSD at least once in my life. I will report back my findings ;)
    edited October 2010
    in fact, i'm willing to compromise. I promise both the racist and myself that i will study the bible on LSD at least once in my life. I will report back my findings ;)

Focus mainly on the new testament. It's much more profound than the old.
  • edited October 2010
    I am an Atheist, and as such make little distinction between Christian mythology and any other bit of hookum about the beginning of the universe. I am not however an anti-theist and do not look down on anyone who does not believe as I do.
    I am a little surprised at Sanchez throwing down here considering his earlier thread about not all humans being descended from Africa, the views that we have pre-human ancestors and that Adam and Eve were created immaculate in eden, seem to be contradictory.
    I really don't like the idea of "intelligent design". This theory seems like a wishy washy attempt by people who are unable to deny the scientific evidence of evolution to blend in their religious views. Get off the fence, either you believe the whole thing, God, Satan, Adam, seven days, etc, or you don't, don't try to butter your bread on both sides.
    C/O
    "What the hell do you mean it's all true?, fuck, fuck, fuck you Saint Peter, your name sounds like a dong anyway, oh a fiery elevator, how cliché, party's in the fucking basement anyway, assholes"
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    Even Pope John Paul II said it didn't actually happen.

Catholics don't believe it was literal. Most Catholics believe in evolution, especially since John Paul II wrote that there's basically no debate about evolution being true or not. He said there's no reason to doubt it. Catholics believe in the omnipotence of God, so if it took 5 billion years it's just as miraculous as taking 6 days.
    edited October 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Catholics don't believe it was literal. Most Catholics believe in evolution, especially since John Paul II wrote that there's basically no debate about evolution being true or not. He said there's no reason to doubt it. Catholics believe in the omnipotence of God, so if it took 5 billion years it's just as miraculous as taking 6 days.

Yeh, I had a science teacher who was very religious and was debating with the class about evolution. We then talked to our religion teacher on his take and he told us about this and then went back to our science teacher and shut her up :D
    edited October 2010

You do realize catholics are a blasphemous cult right? There no better than atheists. The catholic church lost its way since it started selling indulgences in Martin Luthers time.
    edited October 2010
    I am an Atheist, and as such make little distinction between Christian mythology and any other bit of hookum about the beginning of the universe. I am not however an anti-theist and do not look down on anyone who does not believe as I do.
    I am a little surprised at Sanchez throwing down here considering his earlier thread about not all humans being descended from Africa, the views that we have pre-human ancestors and that Adam and Eve were created immaculate in eden, seem to be contradictory.
    I really don't like the idea of "intelligent design". This theory seems like a wishy washy attempt by people who are unable to deny the scientific evidence of evolution to blend in their religious views. Get off the fence, either you believe the whole thing, God, Satan, Adam, seven days, etc, or you don't, don't try to butter your bread on both sides.
    C/O
    "What the hell do you mean it's all true?, fuck, fuck, fuck you Saint Peter, your name sounds like a dong anyway, oh a fiery elevator, how cliché, party's in the fucking basement anyway, assholes"

Humans as in white people were created in Eden. Then eve fucked Satan which gave us Jews. Later Ham was cursed and thats where niggers come from. The other races are a result of the tower of Babel.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010

thats the biggest fucking cop out I've ever heard.

edited October 2010
    You do realize catholics are a blasphemous cult right? There no better than atheists. The catholic church lost its way since it started selling indulgences in Martin Luthers time.

You do realize christianity only existed as catholicism for 16 centuries? As soon as everyone could interpret the bible for themselves christianity went to shit :facepalm:

Catholics don't believe in a literal interpretation of the bible. Why? Because it's full of allegory and other shit. It's not meant to be taken literally. Even that Vatican astronomer that Bill Maher interviews in his movie says the same shit.
    edited October 2010
    Humans as in white people were created in Eden. Then eve fucked Satan which gave us Jews. Later Ham was cursed and thats where niggers come from. The other races are a result of the tower of Babel.

Oh look, here's my argument, it's just as good as yours:

Humans as in not just white people were not created in Eden. Then eve did not fuck Satan which did not give us Jews. Later Ham was not cursed and thats not where niggers come from. The other races are not a result of the tower of Babel.
    edited October 2010
    You do realize christianity only existed as catholicism for 16 centuries? As soon as everyone could interpret the bible for themselves christianity went to shit :facepalm:

Catholics don't believe in a literal interpretation of the bible. Why? Because it's full of allegory and other shit. It's not meant to be taken literally. Even that Vatican astronomer that Bill Maher interviews in his movie says the same shit.

I know this but the fact that they worship Mother Mary and see the Pope as infallible is nothing but Idolatry therefore they are the enemy as well. Fuck the catholic Church and there lies.
    edited October 2010
    I know this but the fact that they worship Mother Mary and see the Pope as infallible is nothing but Idolatry therefore they are the enemy as well. Fuck the catholic Church and THEIR lies.

Mary is revered as the mother of god. She's not worshipped. People pray to her to intercede to Jesus. They believe that if you ask the mother of god and she intercedes to jesus then he'll hear your prayer.

Second, the pope is only believed to be infallible when he speaks on matters of faith and morals when he's on his special chair. Otherwise, he's not infallible and no one is ever taught that he is. I had catholic schooling, so I know this shit.
    edited October 2010
    Oh look, here's my argument, it's just as good as yours:

Humans as in not just white people were not created in Eden. Then eve did not fuck Satan which did not give us Jews. Later Ham was not cursed and thats not where niggers come from. The other races are not a result of the tower of Babel.

No because your argument cant be backed up by the bible.
    edited October 2010
    The bible is not a history book :facepalm:
    edited October 2010
    No because your argument cant be backed up by the bible.

Your argument can only be backed up by the bible, a storybook. Mine cannot be backed up by the bible, but it can be backed up by numerous other sources.

So you are right, my argument isn't just as good as yours. It is even better than yours.
    edited October 2010
    The bible is not a history book :facepalm:

Yeah to the liberal elite it may not be but in my eyes it's a historically accurate document just like any other ancient history text. Accept it wasn't written by just men but by men inspired directly by Yahweh. Jesus said we would be mocked near the end times so I'm not affected by your mockery.
  • edited October 2010
    Mary is revered as the mother of god. She's not worshipped. People pray to her to intercede to Jesus. They believe that if you ask the mother of god and she intercedes to jesus then he'll hear your prayer.

Second, the pope is only believed to be infallible when he speaks on matters of faith and morals when he's on his special chair. Otherwise, he's not infallible and no one is ever taught that he is. I had catholic schooling, so I know this shit.

If all religious people spoke this plainly I would have more respect for religion.
    edited October 2010

The Bible says the only way to the father is through Christ. Praying through the saints is not bibliclly sound and thats why you'll find most catholics have never read a Bible they feel like if they go to Mass on sunday and be a good person they'll be saved. There religion is based on myth rather than the Bible.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    You really believe the earth was created in 6 days? :facepalm:
    edited October 2010
    You really believe the earth was created in 6 days? :facepalm:

Yes I do without a doubt.
    edited October 2010
    I bet you don't believe in evolution either. And does the heavens revolve around the earth?
    edited October 2010
    If all religious people spoke this plainly I would have more respect for religion.

Yeah I would too. I'm agnostic with atheist leanings, though.
    edited October 2010
    I bet you don't believe in evolution either. And does the heavens revolve around the earth?

Evolution is bullshit and no the heavens dont revolve around the earth. Heaven and hell are in different dimensions so we cant see them. For example Angels and Demons are fighting and waging war all around us but we just cant see them.
    edited October 2010
    How old is the earth? The bible says a few thousand years...
    edited October 2010
    The Bible says the only way to the father is through Christ. Praying through the saints is not bibliclly sound and thats why you'll find most catholics have never read a Bible they feel like if they go to Mass on sunday and be a good person they'll be saved. There religion is based on myth rather than the Bible.

Why did Jesus bother having disciples? The idea is that if you ask his mom he'll do shit for you. It's pretty simple and easy to understand and it's biblically supported but I don't feel like pointing out the shit from my faint memories of stuff I learned years ago in high school.

Catholics HAVE to read the bible and STUDY it in catholic school. I had courses on old testament, new testament, catholic social doctrine, apologetics, and more. I had 8 classes in high school on religion, and I had to read the bible for all of them, so don't give me that shit about catholics don't know their bible. I've read more of the bible (the whole thing, lol) and studied it more extensively than you have. This isn't something I really care about, but I'm pointing out that I'm not talking out of my ass.

Catholicism is based on scripture and tradition. It's an old ass religion. Obviously it has tradition. If you studied it you'd probably have a little more (or less) respect for it. People did a lot of shitty stuff because of christianity throughout 2000 years.
    edited October 2010
    Why did Jesus bother having disciples? The idea is that if you ask his mom he'll do shit for you. It's pretty simple and easy to understand and it's biblically supported but I don't feel like pointing out the shit from my faint memories of stuff I learned years ago in high school.

Catholics HAVE to read the bible and STUDY it in catholic school. I had courses on old testament, new testament, catholic social doctrine, apologetics, and more. I had 8 classes in high school on religion, and I had to read the bible for all of them, so don't give me that shit about catholics don't know their bible. I've read more of the bible (the whole thing, lol) and studied it more extensively than you have. This isn't something I really care about, but I'm pointing out that I'm not talking out of my ass.

Catholicism is based on scripture and tradition. It's an old ass religion. Obviously it has tradition. If you studied it you'd probably have a little more (or less) respect for it. People did a lot of shitty stuff because of christianity throughout 2000 years.

He had disciples so that after his death there would be people to spread the good news. Also Ive read the entire bible so I know it just as well as you do.
    edited October 2010
    Answer my question. :mad:
    edited October 2010
    Answer my question. :mad:

The earth about 6000 to 8000 years old. If you read the book of Job it says that dinosaurs were around during that time. I dont know for sure though because there is the possibility that we dont know how our time and Gods time differs so 6000 could easily mean 6 million.
    edited October 2010
    The earth about 6000 to 8000 years old. If you read the book of Job it says that dinosaurs were around during that time. I dont know for sure though because there is the possibility that we dont know how our time and Gods time differs so 6000 could easily mean 6 million.

Carbon dating says no.
    edited October 2010

Your measures of time are supported by one storybook. Scientific measures are supported by numerous scientific books and research articles.
    edited October 2010
    Then explain how core samples indicate the ice age happened 10000 years ago, and uranium dating of certain rock samples age them at a few billion?
    edited October 2010
    Satan is trickin u????????// :confused:
    edited October 2010
    Satan is trickin u????????// :confused:

oh noes dun eat teh forbidun froot

ITZA FORBEEDUN :o:o:o:o
    edited October 2010
    Lol 2 late!!
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    Then explain how core samples indicate the ice age happened 10000 years ago, and uranium dating of certain rock samples age them at a few billion?

god put those there to test our faith :o
    edited October 2010