Hey DFG

D7D7 Regular
edited November 2010 in Spurious Generalities
What's your qurban?
A goat, cow, or a camel?

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2010
    We usually prefer doing Sheep but I got a sweet deal with a great goat. It's 5:33 PM and I am wasted. I didn't last night because I had a terrible cold and I couldn't breathe using my nose which kept me awake and then I had to offer EID Prayers around 8:30 Am and then come back home, eat something and then go out and get in line for the qurbani. Me and my goat [THOR (yeah, I named it :p] had to wait for an hour and then wait another 30 minutes. After the meat was sorted, I tool it back and then make different packs.

After that, my eyes were hurting like hell I couldn't stop sneezing. So, I distributed the meat and now I am going to sleep a bit. I eat tons of oranges and what not and some pills. Also, my fucking stomach is jammed in a bad way [constipation] and I can't seem to get it fixed.

Overall, it's been hell and the EID JUST FUCKING STARTED.

Sorry for not being active enough. My IRL is hell atm. I really want to post tons of content :(.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited November 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    We usually prefer doing Sheep but I got a sweet deal with a great goat. It's 5:33 PM and I am wasted. I didn't last night because I had a terrible cold and I couldn't breathe using my nose which kept me awake and then I had to offer EID Prayers around 8:30 Am and then come back home, eat something and then go out and get in line for the qurbani. Me and my goat [THOR (yeah, I named it :p] had to wait for an hour and then wait another 30 minutes. After the meat was sorted, I tool it back and then make different packs.

After that, my eyes were hurting like hell I couldn't stop sneezing. So, I distributed the meat and now I am going to sleep a bit. I eat tons of oranges and what not and some pills. Also, my fucking stomach is jammed in a bad way [constipation] and I can't seem to get it fixed.

Overall, it's been hell and the EID JUST FUCKING STARTED.

Sorry for not being active enough. My IRL is hell atm. I really want to post tons of content :(.

I hope you by wasted you mean assaulting gun fire ... (Shit I can't post the little emoticon eye shift to the right yadda yadda), You radical's aren't supposed to drink. Bad DFG! :p

What is your native language anyway? English? I remember saying you didn't speak Urdu or typical language's. How did that come to be? DEFECTOR!!!! :p
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited November 2010
    He speaks Farsi LOL!
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited November 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    He speaks Farsi LOL!

No experience with it, a jest? I just remember that he couldn't read "arabic"
  • edited November 2010
    What the hell is a qurban?

A turban for the penis
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2010
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eid_al-Adha <-- EID

I speak Urdu IRL but I prefer English. I am mostly self taught, using the Internet to teach myself new things.

EDIT: I am still fucking sick.