Spice or Herbal Incense thread

wonT0nsOOpwonT0nsOOp Acolyte
edited November 2011 in Man Cave
Tell me, what do you guys think about this stuff? I've had nearly every variety you can find in Houston, from K2 to Spice Gold, to Kush and Dank Incense. This stuff is readily available at nearly every gas station/head shop you can find in town, and it never shows up on any drug test.

Personally, I think the high is nothing like weed and the two shouldn't be compared..... I also think those ER visits were exaggerations by kids who got too fucked up and freaked out. And apparently, the only brand which causes these reactions is K2.

So what's your opinion on Spice? Have you tried it? did you like it?

Comments

• edited September 2014
  • edited November 2010
    I've been thinking about buying an ounce of this, has anyone ever heard of or tried it?

Wild Dagga is good stuff, it does give you some effects. Check Youtube for a few reviews actually, I seem to remember there being some on there.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited November 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    SUPPOSEDLY Spice Gold is the closest you get to a cannabis high, but I have no idea. I haven't tried it, but would be interested in it.

Ive smoked it a few times and it is VERY similar to bud. Theres more paranoia though and I would say the buzz is stronger than weed.
  • edited November 2010
    Ive smoked it a few times and it is VERY similar to bud. Theres more paranoia though and I would say the buzz is stronger than weed.

Damn. I need to work on the whole paranoia thing - it gets me EVERY time I smoke weed.
    edited November 2010
    Damn. I need to work on the whole paranoia thing - it gets me EVERY time I smoke weed.

It's the reason I prefer Alcohol and pills over bud. I never get paranoid when tripping though so I dont know why bud and spice do it.
  • edited November 2010
    I watched a documentary on TV once about people who bought Spice from a head shop and smoked it in their cars. Its meant to be good, so OP - you might as well give it a shot. Not too sure about that other stuff you mentioned though.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited November 2010
    Spice is ok. It can get pretty crazy though. I've gotten some pretty crazy visuals.
  • wonT0nsOOpwonT0nsOOp Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    I watched a documentary on TV once about people who bought Spice from a head shop and smoked it in their cars. Its meant to be good, so OP - you might as well give it a shot. Not too sure about that other stuff you mentioned though.

Man, I've tried it all. Can't smoke pot for another 5 months. What I really want to know is what other people think of this stuff, and their experiences with it.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    I hate k2 with a passion. I bought a 3 gram bag a year ago and still have probably 80% left. Didn't feel at all like a weed high, but the high was intense. It'll fuck you up if you take too much.
    edited December 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    I hate k2 with a passion. I bought a 3 gram bag a year ago and still have probably 80% left. Didn't feel at all like a weed high, but the high was intense. It'll fuck you up if you take too much.

You should send the rest to me:o
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited December 2010
    2 of my friends ended up in the hospital over a bad batch of this shit. Im curious to try it still. An ounce is only 35 bucks. I wish real bud was this cheap :angry::angry::angry::angry:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    2 of my friends ended up in the hospital over a bad batch of this shit. Im curious to try it still. An ounce is only 35 bucks. I wish real bud was this cheap :angry::angry::angry::angry:

The JWH might not be evenly distributed over the stuff, so in one hit you might get nothing, and then add a little more and all of a sudden you take in way too much.
    edited December 2010

If they went to the hospital over it they're retarded:facepalm: I hate people like that who get paranoid and green out and have to call 911. I guarantee you had they not gone they wouldn't have died. I've accidentally smokes WAY to much and it sucked ass but I didn't die.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited December 2010
    If they went to the hospital over it they're retarded:facepalm: I hate people like that who get paranoid and green out and have to call 911. I guarantee you had they not gone they wouldn't have died. I've accidentally smokes WAY to much and it sucked ass but I didn't die.

well they both threw up and were having very strong hallucinations. The people living across heard and came in and called the ambulance, not them.