Favorite fruit

edited January 2011 in Life
Which are your favorite fruits, totse?

Lately, I've been eating Pears like a motherfucker. I like Comice Pears the most. Also, pineapple.

pear-comice.jpg

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Gotta be apples, bananas, oranges or peaches. Love all of that shit.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    Dragonfruit.

dragon%2Bfruit%2BRED%2BWHITE.jpg
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited December 2010
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    Motherfucking grapefruit owns all other fruits.:mad:
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited December 2010
  • edited December 2010
    Cherries, preferably picked while on a summer evening stroll from one of the many fruit tree laden alleys in my hometown. Also nectarines and peaches, but only if they are fresh and tree ripened, some of the stuff you get in Canada in the winter might look like the fruit it is supposed to be, but it ripened in the dark on the way up from South America, and tastes like slightly tangy cork.
    Those little atulfo mangoes kick ass as well, so do dragoneye, lychee, and rambutan. My favorite fruit to juice and mix with booze is grapefruit, fresh grapefruit juice with stolichnaya vodka is the best.
    C/O
    "fruit makes me poop a lot, but I like to poop, so it's okay"
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2010
    1235011847018.jpg

Bananas for teh win.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited December 2010
    Grapes of all kinds, but i really like those long, red, seedless ones.

Also, pineapple
  • edited December 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »
    Grapes of all kinds, but i really like those long, red, seedless ones.

Also, pineapple

Fairway market has ruined grapes for me.

I went there a few months ago and eyed a bag of slightly red, shiny, elongated grapes.

I picked one up and was astounded. The skin of the grape was perfectly taught. The grape felt perfectly firm and crisp. When I got home after buying a bag, I fell in love with them. They were crisp, juicy, the best grapes I ever had.

And now nothing compares. No grapes can be that good ever again.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited December 2010
    ...Bananapussy = wtf!? :eek:

Anyway, I can't choose. Fruit is my favorite food group, so I have a tough time with a "favorite". Lately I've been eating a lot of clementines, but I also adore pineapple, pears, grapes, oranges, blueberries, strawberries... you get the idea.
  • edited December 2010
    skyclaw441 wrote: »
    ...Bananapussy = wtf!? :eek:

Anyway, I can't choose. Fruit is my favorite food group, so I have a tough time with a "favorite". Lately I've been eating a lot of clementines, but I also adore pineapple, pears, grapes, oranges, blueberries, strawberries... you get the idea.

I hate blueberries.
  • edited December 2010
    I just fucking opened this thread with my fucking grandparents sitting behind me, they got an eyeful of banana pussy. PS im actually not shitting you.
  • edited December 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    I just fucking opened this thread with my fucking grandparents sitting behind me, they got an eyeful of banana pussy. PS im actually not shitting you.

lol
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    You went on TOTSE when there were other people around. Your fail :o
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited December 2010
    XDD, I showed my sis, she lol'd. Hey, did your grandpa get a hardon?
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited December 2010

Lately, I've been eating Pears like a motherfucker. I like Comice Pears the most. Also, pineapple.

pear-comice.jpg

I love pears
    edited December 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    When your grandma's not around, you can hook granddad up with the pr0n section. It'll be good to have a Greyfox here as a regular.:thumbsup:
    edited December 2010

Lately, I've been eating Pears like a motherfucker.

pear-comice.jpg

tumblr_lara1y8UYZ1qzd3rjo1_500.jpg
  • edited December 2010
    edited December 2010
    Darkrage1.jpg
    Haha! Saved for future use. ^ :D
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited December 2010
    I really cannot be arsed with fruit. If I am at home and I am hungry, I will eat some meat or cheese - if I am out I will generally wait until I get home.

That being said, I do have three apple trees, two gooseberry bushes, a stand of summer rasberry canes, a stand of autum rasberry canes, a redcurrent bush and a loganberry thing.

When the fruit is ripe, from the mid summer to mid autumn, I go into my garden and gorge.

Sometimes some fruit might make it into the house - had a load of red currents so made loads of red current jelly. If any gooseberrys make it into the house I ussually make a gooseberry fool:

Heat a pound of gooseberrys in water with a tablespoon of sugar - that weights about 25g so the ratio is easy to remember - a pound to an ounce. I do jump around metric to imperial but your scales should be able to measure both and so should you.

Enough water so the goosberreys dont stick. You can allways add more water as it cooks away to mush - this is what you want, a puree. You can sive out skins and the seeds - I like the seeds so I dont bother.

Mix it with equal quantities of whipped cream. Do not use cream foam from a can. Buy some double cream or whipping cream. Allthough I can whip it up in my machine it is one of those things that I like to do by hand, it does not take long.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited January 2011
    Motherfucking grapefruit owns all other fruits.:mad:

This. Yumfruit.