Do women have souls? [serious]

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited May 2011 in Life
Why do I always see men showing more humanity than women? It's almost like females are just pretending to have feelings... or they don't know what feelings are and just say they have them.

I talked to a girl on MSN every day for four years. She came across as the nicest person ever, always talking about how she'd never leave me, etc. Then the day after we met in real life... she blocked me on IM and never talked to me again. :(

I always see men being more depressed over a breakup than women. It just... I always thought I was crazy for thinking this way, but I keep seeing it! Women are so heartless, and it's depressing.

Remember that guy who was burned in Iraq? And his wife divorced him? If I had a wife who was burned, I'd stay with her, no questions asked, and people think I'm an asshole. But this woman left him. Ugh. :(

Comments

• DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    White women have no souls. Ghetto Black Chicks don't have souls. Puerto Ricans don't have souls. Above average looking asians don't have souls.
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think you're just looking at this with a bias. Everything you've said is true, but all that demonstrates is that there are definitely heartless women out there. I'm not arguing that. But think about alcohloic fathers beating their kids and pregnant wife and guys like that. Raping daughters. I think there are just lots of souless people out there, both men and women.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    You're telling me you wouldn't want to be a drunk dad? I've heard everything
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    It depends on the location. Women are like cat. They're loyal but to a certain degree. You have to keep them in check or keep certain things away from them. The more you open up to them, the more they thing and if anything you shouldn't let a woman think.

This is actually common everywhere, some girls are different but most of them are the same. I think if you nail the primal instincts you can pretty much take over and get your way with girls. You just need to find what makes them tick.

Never trust a woman unless shes your wife even then keep your guard up. They're loyal like I said but you never know. I hate Pakistani/Indians girls generally because they watch tons of Indian drama which revolve around family issues.

I would gladly marry a hooker from another Country than marry any Pakistani girl unless she was born and raised outside of Pakistan. No matter what their education levle, certain things will remain the same. You can send a girl to harvard university but when it comes to certain topics she will throw whatever she learned from Harvard and what she was taught to do from the start.

If you follow the cat analogy you will get the idea. Cats are sweet and they like being cuddled but try not giving them attention or feeding them in time and at the same time introduce someone else, with time they will fuck you over and go with the other guy. My friend cat ran away because he couldn't feed her due to IRL problems.

Do what I do, talk to every girl you meet, learn about them as much as you can. Be open but always keep your guard up. If the girl is a loner take the lead anf guide her. She will respond. There is nothing to it.

I think I went ofcourse a little. Everyone have souls, woman are emotional but it depends on the location. Women in Pakistan try killing themselves or do irrational things while the men just move on.
    edited July 2010
    That's what I mean by a bias. To you it would be fine to be a wifebeating drunks, but a girl blocks a guy on msn? No soul!
  • Dog BoyDog Boy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Recommended reading on this subject: The manipulated man.

Just google it, you will get a pdf.
    Written by a woman, and it explains womens role in society rather nicely.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    That's what I mean by a bias. To you it would be fine to be a wifebeating drunks, but a girl blocks a guy on msn? No soul!

I'll just point out that it wasn't just a girl blocking me on MSN.

I'm socially retarded, so the day I find a girl online who's socially retarded too it's pretty cool. We go on cam with each other, we send each other stuff in the mail, talk on the phone. Like EVERY DAY for four years - Christmas, birthdays, etc. It's like a real relationship except we haven't met in real life.

So we meet in real life. We're nervous, but things go pretty good.

Then I get home and she isn't online. I sign into my other account and she's there.

:( Wtf...

Dog Boy, I'll have to give that a read.
    edited July 2010
    Oh I know I was over simplifying things, I was just demonstrating the type of bias I was talking about.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think women are generally more manipulative and conniving than men. However, soul less, I don't think so.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Its beacuse they have a vagina.
  • L33tzL33tz Regular
    edited July 2010
    I find them very materialistic.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    They're soul less beasts that will take your money and make fun of your penis size.
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    They're soul less beasts that will take your money and make fun of your penis size.

And they'll manipulate your mind through offering sex.

Of course they don't have souls, only us rich white men have souls, it's in the bible.
  • Dumpster SlutDumpster Slut Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Dog Boy wrote: »
    Recommended reading on this subject: The manipulated man.

Just google it, you will get a pdf.
    Written by a woman, and it explains womens role in society rather nicely.

i read the pdf and some parts were good - but the overall tone was way too generalized and condescending - it made it seem as if life was pointless - the author is very jaded...
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    i read the pdf and some parts were good - but the overall tone was way too generalized and condescending - it made it seem as if life was pointless - the author is very jaded...

Link me to the PDF, I want to read it.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    No, women do not have souls. Neither do men.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    I highly doubt they do

Just take a look at wires
    Now there is a cunt without a soul or brain
  • CatchMeIfYouCanCatchMeIfYouCan Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »
    I think women are generally more manipulative and conniving than men.

The definite truth.
    I'll add more to this post later.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    No. thats why they are all lesbians and

just want your dick to recreate
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    Totse Bot wrote: »

I always see men being more depressed over a breakup than women.

I have seen this too
    Remember that guy who was burned in Iraq? And his wife divorced him?
    Slightly offtopic, but this reinforces my belief that physical attractiveness is just as important to a woman, unlike the media would have think. By that I mean the media wants us to think that women are capable of overlooking a rich/powerful man's lack of physical attractiveness. This is patently false. Women are not attracted to powerful, rich guys. They choose to be with them despite not being attracted to them.
    Totse Bot wrote: »

I'm socially retarded, so the day I find a girl online who's socially retarded too it's pretty cool. We go on cam with each other, we send each other stuff in the mail, talk on the phone. Like EVERY DAY for four years - Christmas, birthdays, etc. It's like a real relationship except we haven't met in real life.

So we meet in real life. We're nervous, but things go pretty good.

Then I get home and she isn't online. I sign into my other account and she's there.
    Dude that's gotta suck and I am really sorry to hear that.