27 users online

edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Fuck yeah. Happy New Years guys!

It's been a long night... I'm so strung out right now.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    We wouldn't have 27 if you weren't here :)

HNY
  • edited January 2011
    How was your night man? Any funny stories?
    edited January 2011
    It was meh. Nothing special unless you count a couple guys in the corner having a vomit contest :o Then my mommy picked me up in the morning and we all went for dim sum :D
  • edited January 2011
    I was talking to this 14yo girl outside who was on a 5 strip of acid and quite a bit of molly, and she told me "When I breathe out it's actually colors. It's like I'm breathing out colors." That was pretty hardcore, I've done a LOT of drugs before but I haven't exhaled raw color yet...
    edited January 2011
    It's the puberty talking :o
  • edited January 2011
    Yeah she was WAY too young to be that high, but hey, she ain't my daughter... *shrugs*
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited January 2011
    Yeah she was WAY too young to be that high, but hey, she ain't my daughter... *shrugs*

shoulda tapped that
  • edited January 2011
    No thanks, I'm taken. These people are all greasy drug whore mooches who are passing around the clap like it's going out of style, so yeah fuck that. I'm usually the last to judge people about their party cannibalism but these people are fucked in the head.
  • edited January 2011
    I was talking to this 14yo girl outside who was on a 5 strip of acid and quite a bit of molly, and she told me "When I breathe out it's actually colors. It's like I'm breathing out colors." That was pretty hardcore, I've done a LOT of drugs before but I haven't exhaled raw color yet...

I hate seeing really young people who are really fucked up on drugs, it's dumb. I've seen so many young people who are high all the time, and they just turn out to be super skanks when they're older.
  • edited January 2011
    Yeah I agree it's sad, but what can you do? People are scum...
  • edited January 2011
    Yeah I agree it's sad, but what can you do? People are scum...

You could do what I did - not hang out with that sort of crowd, and get the hang of life before you start messing with drugs.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited January 2011
    LOL why do that???? Be a skank instead!
    edited January 2011
    When I grow up, I wanna be a skank :hai:
  • edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    You could do what I did - not hang out with that sort of crowd, and get the hang of life before you start messing with drugs.

Don't sweat it man, I don't need advice. I'm an expert tripper. I look at these molly whores and drug mooches and just laugh... thank god I was just a good ol' fashion honest-to-god alcoholic for so long. If I had tried molly so young I'd probably be fucked for good, I barely made it out alive as it is... I feel pretty bad for the exhaling colors girl, but she seems to handle it well, I guess.
  • edited January 2011
    Yeah, no worries. Glad you've got everything under control - it just seems to me like a lot of other people don't. This kind of thing is absolutely rife around where I live, it's pretty disgusting. But oh well, it's their life :D
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    OMG, so much unknown lingo to me!

Define: molly
  • edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Yeah, no worries. Glad you've got everything under control - it just seems to me like a lot of other people don't. This kind of thing is absolutely rife around where I live, it's pretty disgusting. But oh well, it's their life :D

That's one of my favorite lines to drop on people who are too fucked up that won't listen to reason: "Hey, it's your life." I originally saw that line dropped flawlessly on a guy who was licking the floor of a kitchen where more than three hundred people had been walking on all night. He was seriously smearing the filth onto his hand then into his mouth. It was gnarl...
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Define: molly

Pure MDMA. Basically NOT your average shitty tabs of x.
  • edited January 2011
    What on earth was he doing licking the floor?
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    I guess he was pulling a Hasslehoff in his kitchen.
  • edited January 2011
    He was high on molly and a grip of painkillers/downers, was dehydrated, wasn't getting the physical contact he needed to sit still, and those contributing factors lead to him rolling around on the ground, licking the floor. And this wasn't no house party kitchen floor either, this was like a huge venue, in the VIP room, only it wasn't VIP at all, it was OVER FUCKING RUN with party people, high on drugs drunk and full of all kinds of swagger, and all these people, fucking hundreds of them, where walking all over the floor he was french kissing.

I tried to be kind with him, help him up, get his girlfriend and shit, but he was pretty gone...
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Happy new year broskis.