drug tolerence levels

JestAJestA Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
idk about you peeps but i love not having a high tolerence for any drug besides weed. i love that sweet sweet bud. anyways., i took 1 10mg perc :) and im realy fucked up. i love not having a pill tolerence. it makes the buzz so much better and having a low tolerence level will help conserve your stash. so wuz your thought totse? :hai:

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Uggh my tolerance to cannabliss is unbearable might have to start smoking crack instead
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    I have a pretty high tolerance for alcohol and weed but when i do shrooms i stretch my trips pretty far apart so i get fucked up every time.

lucky! i have 1 hell of a tolerence 4 shrooms and datura/jimsom weed. but others like mescaline and mdma and lsd i am a light weight. lol
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited January 2011
    only tolerance i have is for alcohol, all other drugs a minimal amount will get me buzzed/fucked up. How i get past my alcohol? Keep fucking drinking.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited January 2011
    10mg of Percs and you're fucked up or just buzzed? Either you way 50lbs or you're allergic to opiates like a one beer shit faced person (I've known only one in my life).
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    My bud tolerance is low now that I dont smoke much but my alcohol tolerance is ridiculous. Ive been drinking a lot since I was 16 and drinking a fifth to myself in a night is not unusual at all.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    10mg of Percs and you're fucked up or just buzzed? Either you way 50lbs or you're allergic to opiates like a one beer shit faced person (I've known only one in my life).

well you see i can drink like a fish but when it comes 2 pills i get super buzzed or shit faced. and idk if im alergic 2 opiates. if i take an oxy i puke for hours, does that count as an allergic reaction?:confused:
    edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    well you see i can drink like a fish but when it comes 2 pills i get super buzzed or shit faced. and idk if im alergic 2 opiates. if i take an oxy i puke for hours, does that count as an allergic reaction?:confused:

Enjoy the lack of opiate tolerance while you can. Once it goes up it takes forever to go back down.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Enjoy the lack of opiate tolerance while you can. Once it goes up it takes forever to go back down.

i will and thanks for the advice dirty :) .
    edited January 2011
    i will and thanks for the advice dirty :) .

No problem. I don't know if you've ever done DXM a lot but it's a little bit like that as afar as tolerance goes.

I went through a phase where I did OC every day all day and after that even months later I could never get that first opiate feeling again. Where with bud for example you can stop for months and get high as shit when you smoke again.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    No problem. I don't know if you've ever done DXM a lot but it's a little bit like that as afar as tolerance goes.

I went through a phase where I did OC every day all day and after that even months later I could never get that first opiate feeling again. Where with bud for example you can stop for months and get high as shit when you smoke again.

is dxm that 2ce stuff? i havnt tried many man made halucinogens but i want 2 :D. i like the natural shit better. with weed if my tolerence goes above 5 bowls of cronic 2 get me a buzz all i have 2 do is stay sober for1-2 weeks then 1 bowl of cron will catch me a buzz.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited January 2011
    is dxm that 2ce stuff? i havnt tried many man made halucinogens but i want 2 :D. i like the natural shit better. with weed if my tolerence goes above 5 bowls of cronic 2 get me a buzz all i have 2 do is stay sober for1-2 weeks then 1 bowl of cron will catch me a buzz.

nope but nice try. dextromethorphan. its an otc drug found in cough syrup and pills. personally i think its the best legal drug out there. its good shit and fun in mild doses
    edited January 2011

Nah it's the stuff in coricidin and couph syrup. As far As psychedelics go tolerance build Extremely rapidly but if you stop then it goes down pretty fast as well. If you're gonna fuck witH Hallucinogens I Recommend Acid. Take 2 hits.

If you take 1 then it'll just be a cocktease and leave you with mental blue balls. Shrooms are fucking great as well but it's easier to have a bad trip on shrooms than on acid. I've never had a bad trip but I could just feel it would be more likely when I did shrooms.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    i wish i had an acid conection but unfortunatly i cant find any true lsd. i dont wana fuck with lsd-25 or lsa as i heard they are bunk but idk.
    edited January 2011
    i wish i had an acid conection but unfortunatly i cant find any true lsd. i dont wana fuck with lsd-25 or lsa as i heard they are bunk but idk.

Lol Lsd-25 is Acid bro. They're the same name. Acid is just slang for Lsd. Lsa is ok but not much will happen with it. If you ever do find Acid fucking pounce on it because real acid is hard to come by these days.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Lol Lsd-25 is Acid bro. They're the same name. Acid is just slang for Lsd. Lsa is ok but not much will happen with it. If you ever do find Acid fucking pounce on it because real acid is hard to come by these days.

the last time i actualy found "lsd" all it was was striknine, it tasted all like almonds and made me sick as fuck. and thanks 4 d info on cid bro.
    edited January 2011
    the last time i actualy found "lsd" all it was was striknine, it tasted all like almonds and made me sick as fuck. and thanks 4 d info on cid bro.

Just for future reference LSD should not have a taste or smell at all.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Just for future reference LSD should not have a taste or smell at all.

ya das how i knew it was bunk lol. o and how easy is it 2 ship lsd? and could i trust any 1 on the net 2 ship me sum?
    edited January 2011
    ya das how i knew it was bunk lol. o and how easy is it 2 ship lsd? and could i trust any 1 on the net 2 ship me sum?

fuck no man dont trust anyone to do that
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    fuck no man dont trust anyone to do that

well what about totse? is there any1 on this site that i could trust? i know its prob the dumbest Q iv asked so far lol
    edited January 2011
    well what about totse? is there any1 on this site that i could trust? i know its prob the dumbest Q iv asked so far lol

to ship you lsd? thats a bad idea man. i would not trust anyone on an internet forum to ship narcotics.
  • edited January 2011
    What little acid is around is shipped through the mail all the time, but you really, really, have to trust someone to do it because the penalties for shipping acid through the mail are horrendous. I would be very suspicious of anyone who said they would without knowing you IRL.

My alcohol tolerance is massive, and it affects the way my body processes other drugs. The other night I took one pellet each of 2-cb and MDMA, and was off peak in 3 hours. The only thing that stuck around was the little bit of meth one of the pellets was hit with, just enough to be annoying.
  • edited January 2011
    I've got a fairly average tolerance to alcohol, nothing else though. I don't weigh much, I get fucked up pretty easily.