Battlefield Bad Company 2 + Vietnam Players List

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Ive noticed quite a few of us play bad company on the pc and I thought we should get a list of ign so we can game together. I looked earlier and didnt see a thread like this. if there already is mods feel free to bin this.

I will keep a running list of igns and it will look like this.

IGN:
Rumple Foreskin - icantaim33

Comments

• HellishHellish Regular
    edited January 2011
    Wouldn't steam names be better?
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited January 2011
    Hellish wrote: »
    Wouldn't steam names be better?

it would be if i had bought it on steam :(. damn this is a fail i completely forgot about that
  • edited January 2011
    Is Vietnam really worth it?

I cant bring myself to buy what seems to be a mini-game..
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited January 2011
    Well, Its a shit ton cheaper than any of the Call of duty's so even if it sucks a little, it still is comparatively less shitty.
  • edited January 2011
    Hellish wrote: »
    Well, Its a shit ton cheaper than any of the Call of duty's so even if it sucks a little, it still is comparatively less shitty.

I suppose.

I have COD Black Ops, and I went back to BFBC2 due to the bullshit. CODs gameplay is missing something.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited January 2011
    I play it on steam. And the vietnam pack was well worth the 15 bones I dropped on it.
  • starfox223starfox223 Regular
    edited January 2011
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited January 2011
    starfox223 wrote: »
    ps3 ftw

Don't even start this shit. I haven't seen one of these retarded pissing contests in months. DO NOT :angry:
  • edited February 2011
    This would be a good game if I could fucking play it.

First my stats start disappearing a couple months ago. Then I start experiencing connection issues which became more frequent and more difficult to fix (I found someone online with a similar problem. Apparently, fucking around with time-zone settings worked) over time. Now, whenever I try to play online, it tells me that I'm "Unable to log in" even though it is very obvious that I am logged in.

The game has slowly become completely unusable over the past two or three months.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited February 2011
    This would be a good game if I could fucking play it.

First my stats start disappearing a couple months ago. Then I start experiencing connection issues which became more frequent and more difficult to fix (I found someone online with a similar problem. Apparently, fucking around with time-zone settings worked) over time. Now, whenever I try to play online, it tells me that I'm "Unable to log in" even though it is very obvious that I am logged in.

The game has slowly become completely unusable over the past two or three months.

Wut?

Sure EA fucks up sometimes, but I haven't experienced anything like that within the past few months. Seems like an issue on your end.
  • edited February 2011
    Indulgence wrote: »
    Wut?

Sure EA fucks up sometimes, but I haven't experienced anything like that within the past few months. Seems like an issue on your end.

It definitely isn't. Everything else that's connected to the internet works fine. Even the game itself works fine sometimes. It just has these inexplicable issues whenever it feels like it.

I had been browsing forums and found people with the same problems.

EDIT: Even people having the same problem at the same time. It seems to have coincided with the release of BFBC2 Vietnam. Something about server demand. First I lose my weapons, now playing at all is a 50/50 shot.