So I heard Fatty got banned

Comments

• NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited January 2011
    How does it feel viewing this thread not logged in as Fatty?
    I-GOT-B-FEELS-BAD-MAN.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=Feels-Bad-Man-Frog

I know you can read this.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    Fatty the fuckhead's dead
    No, no no no, he's outside looking in
    Fatty the fuckhead's dead
    No, no no no, he's outside looking in
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    [FONT=times new roman, Times New Roman, Times]Fatty McFuckface Meat Balls
    (Especially useful recipe if main ingredients have been dead for 24 or more hours before harvested)
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=times new roman, Times New Roman, Times] [/FONT] [FONT=times new roman, Times New Roman, Times] [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, Times New Roman, Times]button.gif Three pounds, ground Fatty, any proportion, trim excess fat; six slices soft white bread; one-half cup water; one-third cup butter; one-and-one-third cups chopped onion; salt and freshly ground black pepper; two tablespoons chopped parsley; two tablespoons flour; one-and-one-half cups milk.[/FONT]
    [FONT=times new roman, Times New Roman, Times] [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, Times New Roman, Times]button.gif Soak bread in water five minutes. Squeeze excess water out. Melt four tablespoons butter in skillet. Sauté onion in butter until tender. Add Fatty meat, squeezed bread, four teaspoons salt, one-half teaspoon pepper and parsley. Form mixture into one-inch balls. Chill twenty minutes. Heat remaining butter in skillet. Brown Fattyballs on all sides. Cover skillet and cook slowly 15 minutes. Remove Fattyballs to warm platter. Sprinkle flour over skillet droppings. Stir and cook one minute. Stir in milk and bring to boil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Return Fattyballs to skillet. Simmer four minutes.[/FONT]
    [FONT=times new roman, Times New Roman, Times] [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, Times New Roman, Times]button.gif Serves eight[/FONT]
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    [FONT=times new roman, Times New Roman, Times]Fatty McFuckface Meat Balls
    (Especially useful recipe if main ingredients have been dead for 24 or more hours before harvested)
    [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, Times New Roman, Times]button.gif Three pounds, ground Fatty, any proportion, trim excess fat; six slices soft white bread; one-half cup water; one-third cup butter; one-and-one-third cups chopped onion; salt and freshly ground black pepper; two tablespoons chopped parsley; two tablespoons flour; one-and-one-half cups milk.[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, Times New Roman, Times]button.gif Soak bread in water five minutes. Squeeze excess water out. Melt four tablespoons butter in skillet. Sauté onion in butter until tender. Add Fatty meat, squeezed bread, four teaspoons salt, one-half teaspoon pepper and parsley. Form mixture into one-inch balls. Chill twenty minutes. Heat remaining butter in skillet. Brown Fattyballs on all sides. Cover skillet and cook slowly 15 minutes. Remove Fattyballs to warm platter. Sprinkle flour over skillet droppings. Stir and cook one minute. Stir in milk and bring to boil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Return Fattyballs to skillet. Simmer four minutes.[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, Times New Roman, Times]button.gif Serves eight[/FONT]

I bet those would be good served with this.

Hot_Sauce_Troll__84586_zoom.gif
    edited January 2011
    What a lot of these dumb fucks don't understand is that there's great trolling, and then there's really, really shitty trolling. Fuckface here falls into the latter group. Nobody is saying trolls aren't good for business, but a shitty troll is just a waste of everybody's time. If you're gonna be a troll, at least put some backbone into it, ya know?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    What a lot of these dumb fucks don't understand is that there's great trolling, and then there's really, really shitty trolling. Fuckface here falls into the latter group. Nobody is saying trolls aren't good for business, but a shitty troll is just a waste of everybody's time. If you're gonna be a troll, at least put some backbone into it, ya know?
    So what you're saying is this sauce....

fail4.jpg

would be more appropriate with those meatballs. :confused:
    edited January 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    So what you're saying is this sauce....

fail4.jpg

would be more appropriate with those meatballs. :confused:

You're prolly' right, I was just trying to spice up an old boring dish. :p
    edited January 2011
    I always use plain old ketchup. Everybody knows that. C'mon, guise. :mad:

Besides... spicy fail-trolls give me indigestion.
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited January 2011
    who banned him?
    edited January 2011
    Dfg did, and I highly approve of his actions in this case... criers be damned. All he did was give Fatty what he was already begging for.

For another thing, he wasn't banned for spamming, he was banned for abusing the report post feature again and again, ad-nausem.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    Why not disable his report privileges instead of banning?
    edited January 2011
    Because that's not the point. The point is that he's a useless tit.
    edited January 2011
    Because the bro's abused more than the report thing in the past and a lesson needed to be taught here. Like the time he flooded a members pm. :o
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm a faggot who thinks my opinion counts and likes to pretend that I run the site.

fixed
    edited January 2011
    who banned him?
    Haha! Lulz @ your avatar. :D
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited January 2011
    I miss him. :o
    edited January 2011
    I know shit because I have 6K posts.

Whatever you say, Junior. Whatever you say.
  • edited January 2011
    lol hai guiz back in 2 days kthx bai
    Also @ paki scum why you ban me for 2 days for a twelve hour offense brah? I thought you were all about dat free speech and what have you? :confused:
    K BAI GUIZ
  • edited January 2011
    @spec voulez vous coucher avec moi (ce soir)?
    edited January 2011
    lol hai guiz back in 2 days kthx bai
    Also @ paki scum why you ban me for 2 days for a twelve hour offense brah? I thought you were all about dat free speech and what have you? :confused:
    K BAI GUIZ

Because Dfg had given you more warnings than a red light in NYC central.
    Lolz @ the guest posting. :D
  • edited January 2011
    Gap2.jpg

Free speech
  • edited January 2011
    Because Dfg had given you more warnings than a red light in NYC central.
    Lolz @ the guest posting. :D
    Warnings don't make separate incidents sweetiecakes
    See you in a few days as I continue to fracture this community
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011
    Gap2.jpg

Free speech

You call that free speech? :hai:

Gap2.jpgGap2.jpgGap2.jpgGap2.jpgGap2.jpgGap2.jpgGap2.jpgGap2.jpgGap2.jpgGap2.jpg
    edited January 2011

This looks like an admission to being in violation of #10 from my house.

1. Thou shalt not cause grief to thy Administrator.
    2. One Account Per Person. (If you want to create a new identity, create a new account and stop using your old account.)
    3. Do not post messages with credit card numbers, calling card numbers, passwords to private computer systems, other user's real names and personal info (including pictures), or unsolicited phone numbers.
    4. Posting the same rant, advertisement, or announcement in multiple forums is moral equivalent of sending SPAM e-mail to people. We hate SPAM.
    5. If you post a link to a harmful script (password stealer, system crasher, other assorted nasties) you must identify it as a link that can cause harm. Trying to trick people into clicking on a harmful link can get you booted.
    6. Do not threaten other users with physical harm or engage in other felonious behavior. Try to be NICE to each other, if possible.
    7. Before bugging the sysadmin with questions, look around and see if you can find your own answers. Seek the Truth!
    8. If you find a bug, send me some Feedback so that I can fix it.
    9. Messages you post may be moved to a more appropriate forum without warning.
    10. Users will not be deleted because of content. About the only thing that could get you banned from the system is if you break any of the above rules or if you try to destroy totse.info. All attempts at destruction so far have been feeble-minded.
  • edited January 2011
    This looks like an admission to being in violation of #10 from my house.

Your house?
    Also fine, ban this account, it's not the one I typically use anyways. Have a good one sweetie, you can't win.
    edited January 2011
    Your house?
    Also fine, ban this account, it's not the one I typically use anyways. Have a good one sweetie, you can't win.

I am just a user I don't ban anyone. I just call 'em as I see 'em sport.
    edited January 2011
    If I was mod I would be so happy.
  • edited January 2011
    If I was mod I would be so happy.

Your avatar is smiling
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited January 2011
    Haha! Lulz @ your avatar. :D

finally reached 100+ posts
  • edited January 2011
    finally reached 100+ posts

Maybe you should spend less time smashing turds and more time posting
    edited January 2011
    Your avatar is smiling
    Smiling on the inside.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited January 2011
    This thread makes me laugh. Mostly at the first few who seemed to think this was a permanent ban or something.
    edited January 2011
    acid_drop wrote: »
    This thread makes me laugh. Mostly at the first few who seemed to think this was a permanent ban or something.
    It's simply an entertaining event that should occur annually.
    edited January 2011
    It's simply an entertaining event that should occur annually.

If I'm around here to be part of "annual events" please shoot and bury me. I've been a part of totse since '01. It just now hit me, that it's been 10 years :facepalm:. Jesus.
  • edited January 2011
    wow flaccid we're so impressed at what an oldfag you are.
    You and numjum should go be oldfags together and you can compare how old you fags are.
    Also I lol'd at that too.
    edited January 2011
    The only thing here that's gonna fracture is your ass when my massive cock cracks it in two....sweetiecakes. ;)
    edited January 2011
    wow flaccid we're so impressed at what an oldfag you are.
    You and numjum should go be oldfags together and you can compare how old you fags are.
    Also I lol'd at that too.

I'm glad I have impressed you. It was my ultimate goal after all. I need you in my life fattits.
    edited January 2011
    acid_drop wrote: »
    If I'm around here to be part of "annual events" please shoot and bury me. I've been a part of totse since '01. It just now hit me, that it's been 10 years :facepalm:. Jesus.
    What have been your old username/s? Or have you permanently used acid_drop?
    edited January 2011
    Always been acid_drop as long as I can remember.