-Spectral For Mod of Bad Ideas

Comments

• -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    These guys don't understand that anybody I banned was deliberately trying to destroy topics of discussion by posting useless garbage into them. For example, member comes into thread and posts, "OP is a fag! Bye!"... let that one go... member then goes into several more threads and does same thing causing the discussion of the threads there to derail seriously to the point of no return... "You a fag! OMG!"... "Posting +1"... "Suck my dick bichez!!"... causing other members to reply in a hostile manner... ruining the threads just to attention whore... I warn... members proceeds to continue garbage posting regardless of warning... BOOT! That is the only response! Do you think that by limiting such a "member's" access or allowing him to post on a guest account, or banning him from one thread, that this is going to do anything at all to prevent discussion-threads from being defaced!? Hell, no! And I insist the only "members" I ever banned were exactly as I've described here, and I also challenge any member to come forward with proof otherwise.
  • edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    I also challenge any member to come forward with proof otherwise.

It doesn't appear that there are any finite examples, instead just people publicly proclaiming they are"changing their vote" out of indignancy......all the while you didn't try to garnish any votes in the first place. :facepalm:

This thread is interesting, amusing, and entertaining all at the same time....fuck how the topic shakes out, its a fun social experiment at this point. :fap:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Does it?

Again, provide SPECIFIC examples if they exist. Until then you are just prattling on with EMPTY bullshit. Plenty of people believe otherwise, and were absolutely content with the way he modded BI back on Zoklet.

You keep repeating it a thousand times how much you THINK his modding sucked, but we still see no examples of why. Why the fuck should anyone take YOUR word over all the other people that believe completely opposite?

Put up or shut up....
    Fuck Off! Spec Bitch. I don't need to prove shit to you because you're merely a non-existent in this debate. What you say is irrelevant and meaningless.:thumbsdown:
  • edited January 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Fuck Off! Spec Bitch. I don't need to prove shit to you because you're merely a non-existent in this debate. What you say is irrelevant and meaningless.:thumbsdown:

Uh huh.....you SURE told me, and shattered my take to smithereens, didn't ya?

Cmon Boringkiller, you already said he did infract you once that led to a ban...so you must have at least that ONE errr ummmmmm.....unjust(?) ban vividly in your mind. If it's so horrific, why not dish the details and give us a true understanding of what kind of out of control monster he really is??? :confused:

Or you can continue to play the game of saying not much of ANYTHING worthy on this thread, other than whiney ranting and silly posturing. And of course anyone reading this thread will then walk away thinking YOURS is the credible voice about these issues, right?

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ that bizarro logic of yours.

First time I had to bust it out on Totse, but Christ is this one helluva a doozy. :cool:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    Don't you ever tire of riding the same pony?
    Ruh roh....and right after you started a thread in SG proclaiming "no butthurt grudges exist on Totse compared to Zoklet".

What is it Rodent, should I just stay off of any thread you post on....for fear of disagreeing with your brittle opinions? :confused:

InB4 another "unsubscription", and my entire day is ruined. :D

I'll take that as a no...
  • edited January 2011
    I'll take that as a no...

Why do you insist in derailing your own threads with this tripe? :confused:
    edited January 2011
    I just have this bad wrap because most people hate the way I just speak my mind and lay it right out on the line in a plain and uncomplicated manner. They think I'm too blunt, and I should sugarcoat everything nice so it's more palatable. And since I have this bad wrap, they think it MUST then follow that I have a bad track record... however... not a single one of them is capable of bringing a single example of this supposed brutality of mine when asked!

Interesting, no!? I mean.. hey.. supposedly I banned hundreds of people unjustly, BUT nobody can bring a simple example of just one of these supposed unjust bans to the table! Where's the proof, I ask? OR... is this slander campaign simply another disguised effort by people with very thin skins who are insistent on making a fuss? I think so! I think so! :thumbsup:
    edited January 2011
    Uh huh.
    You're an acolyte, your vote is meaningless. Please post more to become a regular. Make your vote count.:thumbsup:

How about the time you banned me for using a proxy and assumed I had multiple accounts because my IP was different. lolol! n00b :D
    Dfg reversed the ban. There was no grounds just assumptions so don't request proof from me fucktards.

RP7uF.png

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=79623
  • edited January 2011
    OR... is this slander campaign simply another disguised effort by people with very thin skins who are insistent on making a fuss? I think so! I think so! :thumbsup:

Just remember Spectral....if you walked up and pulled down your pants, and then took a nice healthy shit right in their Ballot Box....if the community agreed via vote that the aroma was pleasing to the majority, they would be gladly serving it as an appetizer at the victory celebration later. :thumbsup:

You told one too many tales about them grizzly bears.....and now the very ground quakes by the mere mention of your name.

Be afraid, be very afraid folks....OMG, the end is nigh!!!! :eek:
    edited January 2011
    I just have this bad wrap because most people hate the way I just speak my mind and lay it right out on the line in a plain and uncomplicated manner. They think I'm too blunt, and I should sugarcoat everything nice so it's more palatable. And since I have this bad wrap, they think it MUST then follow that I have a bad track record... however... not a single one of them is capable of bringing a single example of this supposed brutality of mine when asked!

Interesting, no!? I mean.. hey.. supposedly I banned hundreds of people unjustly, BUT nobody can bring a simple example of just one of these supposed unjust bans to the table! Where's the proof, I ask? OR... is this slander campaign simply another disguised effort by people with very thin skins who are insistent on making a fuss? I think so! I think so! :thumbsup:

foiledt.jpg
  • edited January 2011

So you whined liked a bitch because Spectral punted your idea of a "contribution" being nothing more than a smiley?

Ummmm thanks Killer(?)....but 4-chan is that-a-way.....>>>>>>>>>
    edited January 2011
    You're an acolyte, your vote is meaningless. Please post more to become a regular. Make your vote count.:thumbsup:

How about the time you banned me for using a proxy and assumed I had multiple accounts because my IP was different. lolol! n00b :D

RP7uF.png

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=79623

Just because somebody is an Acolyte does not invalidate their opinion or the facts/observations they bring to the table. And really, your insistence on validation through reg-date, much like Sanchez, only goes to expose your personal agenda.

As for the banning, you MUST have been using multiple accounts, and your sock puppet HAD to have been continually dropping garbage into discussion-threads, and that HAS to be why you got the ban. Hey... IP addresses don't lie, especially when people like to cause unnecessary shit with valid discussion topics. I don't remember this ban, but I can tell you I always play by the same rules for everybody... that way I don't need to remember any specific case.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Just because somebody is an Acolyte does not invalidate their opinion or the facts/observations they bring to the table. And really, your insistence on validation through reg-date, much like Sanchez, only goes to expose your personal agenda.

As for the banning, you MUST have been using multiple accounts, and your sock puppet HAD to have been continually dropping garbage into discussion-threads, and that HAS to be why you got the ban. Hey... IP addresses don't lie, especially when people like to cause unnecessary shit with valid discussion topics. I don't remember this ban, but I can tell you I always play by the same rules for everybody... that way I don't need to remember any specific case.

I never insisted on validation through reg date. What I do insist on is validation through contribution which DaGuru hasn't provided. He has not contributed anything at all to this site. That and the fact that he has barely posted here does make him unqualified to demand major changes around here. The only thing DaGuru has done is bitch and complain so no his opinion means nothing to me.
    edited January 2011

Supply valid proof back your reasons for the ban. I must have multiple accounts or multiple proxy ips at the time...If you can't distinguish the difference between the two. You aren't prepared for modship.
    For the security and well being of this community, I would say "No" But then again you could prove me wrong and shine. So I'm not gonna assume at this stage.
    This can't be based on assumptions, merely logical reasoning.:rolleyes:
    edited January 2011
    I like how this thread turned into a Zokudrama rehash of shit from a site full of shit. I mean really?
    edited January 2011
    Supply valid proof back your reasons for the ban. ...
    Oh, come now, Quidley. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if two members are using the same IP, and one of them is a spammer dropping useless shitballs into discussion-threads, then it stands to reason both accounts need to get punted to get the message across firmly to the spammer. Maybe other people find the "two people sharing the same computer" theory plausible, and maybe some people find the "dynamic IP" gambit refreshing, but I never did. I just cut through all the bullshit and get the job done and protect the welfare of the content.
  • edited January 2011

Looks to me like someone couldn't get the communal/consensus opinion he wanted from THIS community...so he slurked off like a bitch to another watering hole, praying to god someone will agree with him there. He's bound to find SOMEONE someplace that will buy what he's selling.....even if he has to turn over every rock in the process. :fap:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Looks to me like someone couldn't get the communal/consensus opinion he wanted from THIS community...so he slurked off like a bitch to another watering hole, praying to god someone will agree with him there. He's bound to find SOMEONE someplace that will buy what he's selling.....even if he has to turn over every rock in the process. :fap:

:facepalm: I won't even respond to that. Anyway my opinions have been said. Spectral has proven in this thread that he shouldn't be a mod.
    edited January 2011
    I would so love to get a copy of the ban-sheet for bornkiller up here for our perusal, because I always documented EVERYTHING on the ban-sheet and provided FULL justification and disclosure for such a serious decision. Bornkiller, you can't just throw up a red card and say it was unjustified without also presenting the actual records involved as well. You say it was unjustified, but I do not see any actual proof to back up that claim.
    edited January 2011
    Oh, come now, Quidley. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if two members are using the same IP, and one of them is a spammer dropping useless shitballs into discussion-threads, then it stands to reason both accounts need to get punted to get the message across firmly to the spammer. Maybe other people find the "two people sharing the same computer" theory plausible, and maybe some people find the "dynamic IP" gambit refreshing, but I never did. I just cut through all the bullshit and get the job done and protect the welfare of the content.
    Your reasoning is covered in weak sauce, If you can supply proof there NASA boi.:rolleyes:
    The Hidemyass proxy list is extremely popular, lots of us use it, most of us would go to the first good proxy IP. Like I said....assumptions.:facepalm:

9JdW7.png
    edited January 2011

3061picm.jpg
    edited January 2011
    Nope! What it looks like is I used my head instead of a meaningless post method.
    It was at you & Spectral request anyway....Yous asked for fuckin proof didn't you.
    You might just get positive results from this. :rolleyes:
    Being all anti because of it isn't a positive reflection on you or Specs behalf.
    The learning curve here is don't fuckin ask me for it if you didn't really want it. :angry:
    edited January 2011
    ...The Hidemyass proxy list is extremely popular, lots of us use it, most of us would go to the first good proxy IP. Like I said....assumptions.:facepalm:

What are the odds, eh!? There's what... millions?... of proxies out there, but YOU just happen to be on the same one that the bad-boy spammer happens to be using as well! Aren't coincidences just wonderful!? :D

rawwwrrrr... :mad:
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Hey niggers and old fucks, this thread is turning into a thread you'd see in PEOO. Knock that shit off, I thought you weenies were over that.

It's a poll wether Spectral mods BI or not. Who cares if he banned you a couple of times because we mentioned his name one too many times? As a matter of fact as overly-seriously as he took PEOO he did a good job until weak skinned and unessary mods like ORLY and Vladiefart modded that place. With Snoopy, DaGuru and Spectral banned/gone that place reeked of faggotry for the most part. Zek made a couple of shit threads a day, Vladie banned Habanero just for shits and giggles, etc.

Anyway....... stop bickering and get your asses to work. It's a hypothetical poll and suggestion; it's up to Hellish or Dfg to actually mod someone.
    edited January 2011
    I'm sorry, but I felt the need to defend my untarnished reputation and spotless good name. Carry on, if you will. I'm just going to be a spid... fly on the wall from here on in.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    I know, I was mostly referring to TDR, DaGuru and bornkiller.
  • edited January 2011
    I voted yes, if a mod like DS who actually contributes and likes this place can't stop me, what chance does -SpectrolleD have?
  • edited January 2011
    Dear god no... :facepalm:
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited January 2011
    I voted yes. -Spec is a pretty cool guy.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited January 2011
  • edited January 2011
    I was not privy to any drama, being strictly totsean. I think bad ideas needs a tough mod because people will inevitably post made up guides and second rate shit. There does seem to be a lot of drama lately, and discussion of "policy", so the sooner people are put in charge of forums and left to either succeed or fail the better. This site will be around for years, and if it takes a few tries to get the right person for each mod position, so what?, missing out on a few members here and there will not stop the progress of the site.

I have a pretty easy mod, and I like that, usually if a thread gets off topic, I give it a day or so, and someone usually posts something relevant. -Spectral has posted a few good guides, so I will put my natural distrust of Christian criminals aside and support him for mod.

What worries me far more is this thread in general, we seem to have recently inherited a "Drama Club" from another site. This thread reeks of an overly long staff meeting where nothing gets done because people continue to nitpick a point instead of making a decision and waiting for the results.

The same people usually start yelling "I told you so" at the first sign of trouble instead of looking for solutions. I really hope this site does not become bogged down in some prickyshit bitchboy locker room rivalries that should have been left behind with that shiny new totse.info membership.

But I have confidence that those who come to this site to share knowledge and have discussions, be they profound or pointless, will eventually triumph over those who use it as their personal soap opera. So mod the guy, and lets see how it shakes down.

C/O
    "ya' wanna go into politics?"
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    As I have said and I will say it again. The community runs this place. And as far as the poll is concerned I can see users want it. But like always every new mod will start as a Demi mod. Spectral has potential but he needs to adjust to this place a bit better.
    Consider him a Demi Mod after a week. For now, I am putting him on Monitor list along with TDR who has shown interest in modding another section.

Question & Answers
    Will it create drama? yes, it will.
    Will it harm the community? If they contribute and keep things in place it wont.
    What happens if they fuck up? We will follow the standard procedure.
    Who is responsible for modding him if he and his mates fuck up?
    The community. I am not responsible nor is anyone else. This is a collective decision and if anything goes wrong you can't blame it one person except the person who did it :).

Will Spectral ban people left and right? Nope :) You can't just go on banning people here unless they break the rules. Everything is transparent. If someone screws up everyone can spot it.

Why would you trust Spectral and his friends Dfg?
    As I said everyone gets a clean slate here. We have Poast as mod here and trust me, on Zoklet Poast and I used to play banhammer games. Same applies for some mods on Totse. We need to teach and educate everyone. Spectral, TDR , DaGuru might be tough to handle but if we don't learn to live with each other or just come to terms it will seriously harm the community. I personally consider them a great test for Totse. If we can't get along with them then we're just being Zoklet.

People bitch because there is something to bitch. If you fix that issue their bitch just goes away. I personally don't mind people bitching about this and that because I know how to fix things and it helps me to find what's wrong with this and that.
  • edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Spectral, TDR , DaGuru might be tough to handle but if we don't learn to live with each other or just come to terms it will seriously harm the community. I personally consider them a great test for Totse. If we can't get along with them then we're just being Zoklet.

LOL.....why do I feel like I just got Meta'd bigtime???

Did you even read this thread carefully and in its entirety? :confused:

Maybe go back and reread this thread from an objective point of view, pretending you don't know the personalities behind the message? Funny how you view me as some "test" with all this drama and other verbiage attached to me, in the very same thread where one of your GLOBAL moderators couldn't act like a more butthurt simpleton if he tried.

Meh, maybe its just my foolishness that I even "tried" myself over here, and I'm sincerely sorry with barely a couple dozen posts in I was making this so "hard" for you DFG.
    edited January 2011
    As a demi mod is acceptable when the time comes. :thumbsup:
    It's only fair to assume you could contribute here....A clean slate as you might say. ;)
    But "DaGuru" your not a cock, you are a "foreskin" a cock is useful and contributes. Stop your bitching and giving Spectral blow jobs and post something useful. Then I might actually take you seriously. :o < My orgasm face.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    LOL.....why do I feel like I just got Meta'd bigtime???

Did you even read this thread carefully and in its entirety? :confused:

Maybe go back and reread this thread from an objective point of view, pretending you don't know the personalities behind the message? Funny how you view me as some "test" with all this drama and other verbiage attached to me, in the very same thread where one of your GLOBAL moderators couldn't act like a more butthurt simpleton if he tried.

Meh, maybe its just my foolishness that I even "tried" myself over here, and I'm sincerely sorry with barely a couple dozen posts in I was making this so "hard" for you DFG.

lol homie. When I say test it's in the positive sense. You already know that. I considered Poast a test as well but as you can see he is doing just fine which means things worked out. I want the same thing to happen here as well.

I skimmed thread and I will reread it later when I am going to discuss this futher. I only posted in this thread to clarify some points that's all. I would like to see this debate go on more.

Bornkiller has his own reasons and I respect that. But in the end the community decides what to do :).
  • edited January 2011
    As a demi mod is acceptable when the time comes. :thumbsup:
    It's only fair to assume you could contribute here....A clean slate as you might say. ;)
    But "DaGuru" your not a cock, you are a "foreskin" a cock is useful and contributes. Stop your bitching and giving Spectral blow jobs and post something useful. Then I might actually take you seriously. :o < My orgasm face.

Who gives a fuck who/what you take seriously???? You've proven quite clearly on this thread how irrational and immature you can be, and how profoundly fragile your entire demeanor is dealing with some of the people around here.

But hey....WTF do I know? Killer(?) has the title of global moderator, and I'm just some Acolyte Asshole......OF COURSE the facts don't have anything to do with any of this, do they????? :confused:
  • edited January 2011
    I skimmed thread and I will reread it later when I am going to discuss this futher. I only posted in this thread to clarify some points that's all.

I knew it!!!!

I fuckin knew I was Meta-d. :thumbsdown:

Well, it seems you failed this "test", on your own part DFG. :(
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    I knew it!!!!

I fuckin knew I was Meta-d. :thumbsdown:

Well, it seems you failed this "test", on your own part DFG. :(

lol, don't compare me to Meta :).

Anyway, gtg I have some IRL work to finish. As I said I will give it a week and then Demi Mod Spectral seeing as the community wants it. During that week I need to work on something and issues.
    edited January 2011
    lol homie. When I say test it's in the positive sense. You already know that. I considered Poast a test as well but as you can see he is doing just fine which means things worked out. I want the same thing to happen here as well.
    Actually "Poast" is a good example. I didn't say no to Poast being a mod but I did question it. I was wrong. :facepalm:
    Poast turned out to be a fuckin awesome moderator, and a good dude. :thumbsup:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Btw who the fuck are these:
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/member.php?u=2584
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/member.php?u=2583
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/member.php?u=2587
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/member.php?u=2535
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/member.php?u=2582
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/member.php?u=2534

I see tampering in the poll. Again, making a poll doesn't really help getting someone modded, it's start but what makes a user a mod is the contributions.

Anyway, moving this to..... SG.
  • edited January 2011
    lol, don't compare me to Meta :).

Well, if you didn't come stumbling in a thread like the 3 Stooges with clown shoes on in a minefield....making commentary about things while only knowing SOME of the facts....the similarity wouldn't be there. :eek:

Sorry about that one DFG, it might have been a bit too harsh comparing you to such an incompetent oaf......but I could smell "I haven't read this whole thread" from a mile away, and my ego got the best of me. :D
    edited January 2011
    Hahaha! It looks like you guys do think outside the box. I thought you were merely a bunch of dumbassed red necks.

Reset the poll. :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Well, if you didn't come stumbling in a thread like the 3 Stooges with clown shoes on in a minefield....making commentary about things while only knowing SOME of the facts....the similarity wouldn't be there. :eek:

Sorry about that one DFG, it might have been a bit too harsh comparing you to such an incompetent oaf......but I could smell "I haven't read this whole thread" from a mile away, and my ego got the best of me. :D

No hard feelings :). I tend to review things before taking action. Since this is an open debate the poll closes around 30th no harm was done.
    edited January 2011
    But hey....WTF do I know? Killer(?) has the title of global moderator, and I'm just some Acolyte Asshole......OF COURSE the facts don't have anything to do with any of this, do they????? :confused:
    Don't view me as a gm view me as an equal. I stand down from this debate and hold out my penis in friendship "DaGuru" Truce? :cool:
  • edited January 2011
    Lets all just make nice and have some lunch. I have some rough Chilean red, nice bread, and stinky feet cheese.
    edited January 2011
    Good idea, I have 2 boxes of beer, a loaf of white toast bread and stinky feet.
    edited January 2011
    As was already stated earlier in the thread, I would not accept a demi-mod status. Full mod status or regular, you only have the two choices. This is not about your hesitation, and it's not about your misgivings, and it's not about your sense of caution. It's about the welfare of Bad Ideas, and it's about who is best for that forum. You already know who is best for that forum... my record speaks for itself... so I'm not going to play games with you and the forum by playing dress-up just so you can feel more comfortable. I ALREADY have the experience, and I have ALREADY proven myself, and to be honest, I'm sick and tired of playing silly games with people who don't know how to pull their head out of their ass and smell the roses. You want a great mod for Bad Ideas! Good for you! But you better pull your head out of your ass if you want to get me in there.
  • edited January 2011
    Big ego, tiny_penis :(
    Anyways Dfg, I think you should listen to -SpectrolleD and give him full mod powers, so he can permaban me after I make a contributing post he disagrees with and then you can demod him and unban me since that's exactly what's going to happen when he becomes a mod anyways.
    edited January 2011
    Big ego, tiny_penis :(
    Anyways Dfg, I think you should listen to -SpectrolleD and give him full mod powers, so he can permaban me after I make a contributing post he disagrees with and then you can demod him and unban me since that's exactly what's going to happen when he becomes a mod anyways.
    That's quite true. If you were to spam a forum under my care, my first order of business would be to warn you. If you ignored the warning, then I'd ban you for 10 days. The third time you deliberately did it, you'd be gone for good, and I'd make sure of it. I don't play games with people who try to fuck over valid content.